Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #76
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryClaire View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Thanks MaryClaire.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #77
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

LOVE Saoirse! I could not agree more!

I have standards. I hate how my friends or aquaintences think that because I am fat means I should not have standards? It is almost worth laughing at, ALMOST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
There's a difference between having standards and being fucking picky.

I have standards. Its good to have standards. I like guys who have some common sense and who know what a hard day's work is like. But when it comes to clothing and looks... not so much. I'll give any decent guy a shot.

My bestie however, is to goddamn picky. He looks at the guys I've dated and sees ugly losers. I look at the guys he's dated... oh wait, he doesnt date because hes too picky. And then he complains about being single.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #78
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecogeek View Post
LOVE Saoirse! I could not agree more!

I have standards. I hate how my friends or aquaintences think that because I am fat means I should not have standards? It is almost worth laughing at, ALMOST.

Love this!!! I'm so sick of being called picky because I don't fall head over heels for the first guy that pays attention to me.
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #79
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never been called picky. Not even once. Despite having no real relationships until now (I'm almost 23). Though I don't understand what is supposed to be wrong with being picky? You are looking for that perfect person in your life, you shouldn't just accept any old wanker that rocks up showing an interest.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #80
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been called picky on occasion, but my reasoning for being so picky is I need someone that can intellectually stimulate me, feed the dork in me and play video games with me, enjoys the same things (while having some different interests) and someone that GETS my humor.

That last one is always an issue. I'm a giant perv and I know it. I can find the sexual connotation in ANYTHING that's said. Because of that, I hang out with mostly guys, and I'm considered one of the guys. So the guys I usually find myself showing interest in, think of me as a sister or one of their close friends, so then I get the whole "You're like a sister to me, I don't want to ruin what friendship we have" line.

Its a vicious cycle! But at least I have some amazing friends that totally get me! lol
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote