Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Lorenzo670

Lorenzo670 has said some nice things
Default my first date was bbw

so this my story how i come 2 love ssbbw ...
my first date was bbw she was working with me for 5 month and we never think about dating we be come close friends in work then one day we have drink and you u know happened when drink comes lol
then we date for 4 years then it dont work out will then i star 2 think i will date skinny girl coz as u know all people dont get why u like big girls
then i dont enjoy it as i did with big girls then i start 2 know i just like big girls
then i date sssbbw woman and it was the best i had and from that day until 2 day i just like ssbbw woman
and not shy about it then i start 2 go 2 the bash for bbw and i made good friends and star see many man like me love big girls
thanks for reading my post of me how i start like big girls

lorenzo
Lorenzo670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you're looking for the FA subforum, love. Also, punctuation.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Good for you. Just a reminder to check your grammar, as it is a bit hard to read.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo670 View Post
so this my story how i come 2 love ssbbw ...
my first date was bbw she was working with me for 5 month and we never think about dating we be come close friends in work then one day we have drink and you u know happened when drink comes lol
then we date for 4 years then it dont work out will then i star 2 think i will date skinny girl coz as u know all people dont get why u like big girls
then i dont enjoy it as i did with big girls then i start 2 know i just like big girls
then i date sssbbw woman and it was the best i had and from that day until 2 day i just like ssbbw woman
and not shy about it then i start 2 go 2 the bash for bbw and i made good friends and star see many man like me love big girls
thanks for reading my post of me how i start like big girls

lorenzo
yeah, this is the BHM/FFA board. BHM = FAT GUY and the ladies who like fat guys.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ermm... you go dude! Congrats and all that jazz, but as the others said you seem to be in the wrong part of the forum.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe he is a fat man?

*eta....checked...ok...carry on!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

True. Ok cool, I can go with that.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #8
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There, now I think the thread is in the right place.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #9
Lorenzo670

Lorenzo670 has said some nice things
Default hey all

excuse me im 5'10 180 lbs but im new her i dont know where 2 post
Lorenzo670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I suggest getting familiar with the layout and type of topics discussed here before trying to post. It makes slip ups a lot less prone to happen and you'll feel more welcome if you took the time to study. I know it's more fun to jump in right away, but it can go bad. So just take a lil time to read up before jumping in and you'll like this place a lot better. I promise.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote