Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
phatpanther18

phatpanther18 has said some nice things
Default asian & Hispanic FAs

hi , i get a little frigid when it come to talking about race with other because i don't know how anyone would personally feel. anyway this has been on my mind since i was 16 .But are there any asian & Hispanic FAs out there, the onlys i know are white and black and it not like i don't like them its just i want variety lol. plus a had a thing for asians for a while . hope i said every thing ok plz don't kill me
phatpanther18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatpanther18 View Post
hi , i get a little frigid when it come to talking about race with other because i don't know how anyone would personally feel. anyway this has been on my mind since i was 16 .But are there any asian & Hispanic FAs out there, the onlys i know are white and black and it not like i don't like them its just i want variety lol. plus a had a thing for asians for a while . hope i said every thing ok plz don't kill me
I am not sure about the number of Asian FAs out there, but you know there have to be some. I just wanted to add that I have a bit of a preference for Asian men too.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Glad you brought it up.I was JUST about to post a topic about this.
I NEVER see any Asian FA's only black white and the occasional Hispanic/latino.
And I dont believe Ive ever come across an Asian male on this site. Which sucks because Im a one woman united nations lol I love men and women off all ethnicity and Ive only dated white -black -hispanic males & females.Id like that to change.Asian m/f are sexy too!SO WHERE ARE YALL AT? lol

Last edited by Jello404; 06-06-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Jello404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I'm half hispanic. (Father)

*Shrugs* As far as family goes with size, my family is all over the place on both ends, but minus my brother there really isn't anyone in my family that I know that is specifically attracted to larger people.

I would say just take a look around. There are plenty of Asian and Hispanic FAs around these parts, as well as where you are I am sure.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dated an Asian FA for a while a few years ago. They are out there.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

I am mexican
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My father is an FA and he is Latino.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #8
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I didn't find this offensive at all. Quite the contrary, I think it's an interesting topic. As someone of mixed racial heritage, I'm all for variety, so yeah. I actually live in a city with a very high Hispanic population so when I'm out, I've had the opportunities to observe couples. It seems that there are a lot of Hispanic couples that date all variety of shapes. I have a bit of Hispanic in me as well and to tell you the truth, it really seems like the culture looks upon a persons weight or size in a very similar manner to Hawaiian culture. Basically, it doesn't put as much emphasis on it, not as much as mainstream American culture does.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I believe there are. Sure, you can't see 'em at the moment, but they're around. Race has nothing to do with FA-ness.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #10
phatpanther18

thanks for reply guys , i know there some out there i just hate waiting
Old 06-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have met TONS of Latino FAs. The majority of the guys I've dated have been Latino, and they all love the big girls. At BBW clubs here in SoCal there are many, many, many Latino guys.

I've also dated a few southeast Asian FAs (like from India and the surrounding areas). Lots of southeast Asian men appreciate fat women, in my experience.

And I have been out with other Asian men as well, or saw their profiles on BBW dating sides (Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese). That doesn't seem as common - it especially doesn't seem as common as white/black/latino - but it's not unheard of.

I'm not sure if part of the issue is the concentration of races in a particular geographic area? If an area doesn't have many people of a particular race, there just aren't going to be as many FAs of that race around there. Like, here in Southern California we have a very high Latino population, and we have a ton of Latino FAs. I'm sure there's some correlation. (But are you in NYC? I'd find it hard to believe there aren't a lot of Latino or Asian FAs where you're at!)
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #12
phatpanther18

new Yorks actually filled with them all over but non have came up to me , so i fingered theres non , and most of the time they have thin girlfriends, so with that i think i don't have a chance . did i mention ny a very shallow state
Old 06-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #13
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

I'm an Asian FA... haha
We're pretty rare and I put that to our culture but I was born in Australia so that helped... a tad

From my own personal experience I've found BBWs aren't interested in Asians or maybe it was just me.. :P
dynezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #14
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Asian FFA if it helps? I know a couple of Asian FAs in person actually - no straight guys though!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #15
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
new Yorks actually filled with them all over but non have came up to me , so i fingered theres non , and most of the time they have thin girlfriends, so with that i think i don't have a chance . did i mention ny a very shallow state
This may be off topic;but, you might want to check some of the events in the Dims East Coast thread for upcoming events

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #16
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

Im mostly asian with italian and german .
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #17
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

lol, I'm an Asian FA...even though I'm half Japanese, but never the less!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #18
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've met many Hispanic FAs but not many Asians. Off the top of my head I've met four. It seems improbable that there wouldn't be an even distrubution among all ethnic groups. The lack of awareness of them maybe a combination of a difference in cultural expression and maybe a little reticence. I've heard a few male friends talk about feeling scorned by women of every race including their own. It seems a common perception.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 06-08-2011 at 07:18 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:27 AM   #19
AsianXL

AsianXL can now change their title

I'm an Asian FA, we are definitely a rare breed, but we do exist.
AsianXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:59 AM   #20
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yup lots of Hispanic FA's and more and more I'm starting to see Asian FA's. The Asian FA's that I have met tend to be more closeted about their desire for big women and truly consider it more of a fetish. I know I know not all of you do I'm just saying the few that I have encountered.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:21 AM   #21
phatpanther18

Default the sad truth

thanks for all your reply guys , some helped , some didn't . i just keep meeting asian FA who are mostly in to white bbws or they don't take me seriously enough to want to get to know me . i guess i'll give up on that preference i oh so wanted to have . and get what comes easily to me .so much for this post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #22
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

A quarter Japanese...does that count? haha
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
thanks for all your reply guys , some helped , some didn't . i just keep meeting asian FA who are mostly in to white bbws or they don't take me seriously enough to want to get to know me . i guess i'll give up on that preference i oh so wanted to have . and get what comes easily to me .so much for this post

Ooooonce in a while I get checked out by an Asian guy but unfortunately he's never under the age of 72.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #24
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting thread. I'm definitely an 'opposites attract' kind of gal. I'm paler than pale and men with dark features always catch my eye.

I've met many Latino and Hispanic guys who are noticeably appreciative of curves. I've never met an Asian guy who gave off any kind of FA vibe.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #25
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
I'm an Asian FA... haha
We're pretty rare and I put that to our culture but I was born in Australia so that helped... a tad

From my own personal experience I've found BBWs aren't interested in Asians or maybe it was just me.. :P
Give it time. You just didn't meet the right one yet
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote