Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #26
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ooooonce in a while I get checked out by an Asian guy but unfortunately he's never under the age of 72.
LOL I was thinking the same thing but my Vietnamese nail tech is younger. Not by much though.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #27
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ooooonce in a while I get checked out by an Asian guy but unfortunately he's never under the age of 72.
"Is that a piece of rhinoceros horn in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:01 PM   #28
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Iʻm a part asian and part hispanic ffa! (Then again, Iʻm also part Caucasian and part Pacific Islander, so I guess it doesnʻt really count.)
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:08 AM   #29
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

latin american here! from south america to be exact, Im not the only one, I know in person many more.

in this years I have lost shyness, I have come to confess to all my friends my preferences, and they accept them very well

feels good to say "big girl , you are beautiful"

on side note, I have found that bikers prefer big partners too :o
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:35 AM   #30
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default ... not the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronoman View Post
latin american here! from south america to be exact, Im not the only one, I know in person many more.

in this years I have lost shyness, I have come to confess to all my friends my preferences, and they accept them very well

feels good to say "big girl , you are beautiful"

on side note, I have found that bikers prefer big partners too :o
Yeah... you're not the only one, i'm latino.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #31
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

They are out there. My ex fiancee was Chinese and I have dated several Hispanic FAs.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #32
Blue Walker

Blue Walker can now change their title

Chilean FA. but there arent Chilean BBW.
Blue Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

There are many FAs of many races in the photos from the Butterfly Lounge website (a Size Acceptance nightclub in Southern California) if you want to check that out. Visual proof.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #34
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Half-hispanic FA and BHM. FLOCK TO ME
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #35
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I see Hispanic men with BBWs all the time in my city, so I know for a fact that there are Latino FAs out there. I canít say anything about Asian men because the Asian population here is tinie tiny.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:24 PM   #36
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I get hit on by Mexican men every day. So, in that culture, at least, they seem very open to BBWs.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:50 PM   #37
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatpanther18 View Post
hi , i get a little frigid when it come to talking about race with other because i don't know how anyone would personally feel. anyway this has been on my mind since i was 16 .But are there any asian & Hispanic FAs out there, the onlys i know are white and black and it not like i don't like them its just i want variety lol. plus a had a thing for asians for a while . hope i said every thing ok plz don't kill me
what about asians is it that you like?
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:53 AM   #38
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynezt View Post
I'm an Asian FA... haha
We're pretty rare and I put that to our culture but I was born in Australia so that helped... a tad

From my own personal experience I've found BBWs aren't interested in Asians or maybe it was just me.. :P
THANK GOD, AN ASIAN FA! Hey hun! I love Asian men so its nice to know that there are some anz men in the FAdom.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #39
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
I get hit on by Mexican men every day. So, in that culture, at least, they seem very open to BBWs.
What does "hit on" look like in your everyday life?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #40
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Where we live has a large population of Mexican immigrants and I know there are a large numbers of FAs among them. They follow Crystal around Wal-Mart speaking Spanish to each other and making lewd gestures.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:44 PM   #41
phatpanther18

phatpanther18 has said some nice things

i guess the sate i live in sucks , cause no one ever hits on me . must be a color thing, like i said before
phatpanther18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:48 PM   #42
phatpanther18

phatpanther18 has said some nice things

what about asians is it that you like? im done with my yellow fever since i can't found one to have at least a 30 min or more conversation with
phatpanther18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #43
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I spent this morning walking through a local outdoor flea market with a friend of mine. Place has great local produce. Also seems to be the Sunday morning hangout for every young hispanic male in the area. After we had been walking around for a few minutes, my friend turned to me sort of surprised and told me every guy we passed was checking me out. I told him to start paying attention to every hispanic male that was with a woman. In every couple the woman was plump at a minimum.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #44
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a half-hispanic (alebit blonde) FA. I'm an FA all the time.

I don't think there is a drastic difference in FA-ness between races--people are mostly just wired the way that they're wired. I do think that different cultures encourage/discourage higher rates of openness about it.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #45
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I spent this morning walking through a local outdoor flea market with a friend of mine. Place has great local produce. Also seems to be the Sunday morning hangout for every young hispanic male in the area. After we had been walking around for a few minutes, my friend turned to me sort of surprised and told me every guy we passed was checking me out. I told him to start paying attention to every hispanic male that was with a woman. In every couple the woman was plump at a minimum.
I'm going to tell you something craaaazy nuts! When I was in my late teens I briefly dated a neigborhood hottie who happened to be hispanic. We went in town on a Sunday, I can't remember why, and there weren't very many people out. During that time I was very self concious about my weight so it stood out to me that just about EVERY couple I saw down there, the women were plump. It was really quite striking. I was always in town for one thing or another, never on Sunday though. There weren't near the crowds that usually cloister downtown but it was like Happy Faturday down there that Sunday. I rarely go out now but I was out on a Sunday not too long ago and it reminded me of that Sunday back in the 80s. Every couple was comprised of a male and a fat woman. It was almost like nobody takes their fat girlfriend out except on Sundays and full moons in October. It is probably meaningless but I was quietly entertained thinking about it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #46
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

Weird. I always thought Hispanics were sort of lumped into that same black dude stereotype of liking plumper women. Or at least I know a lot of girls from Hispanic backgrounds who get very annoyed when their families are always trying to fatten them up since apparently thin isn't attractive.

Anyway. I'm half Mexican, half whitey-white whiterson. Do I count?
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #47
dynezt

dynezt has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello404 View Post
THANK GOD, AN ASIAN FA! Hey hun! I love Asian men so its nice to know that there are some anz men in the FAdom.
haha hi, yeah we're around. I reckon there's more of us around then most people think but most would be closeted bout it due to our culture.
dynezt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #48
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

I'm half Asian and half White and American born so I don't quite know if that counts. None the less I'm kindof in that category.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #49
darlingzooloo

darlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdarlingzooloo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This thread makes my heart go all a pitter patter, because Asian guys are probably my biggest weakness, right next to Jewish boys...(I don't know why, they both just turn me into a blushing blubbering fool.) Sometimes I've gotten looks walking around Chinatown in Philly, but in order for me to notice if they were flirtatious looks or what have you, they'd have to knock me over the head with a stick because I am pretty dense in that area.

At any rate it seems to me, as an observer of friends who happen to be part of various Asian cultures, that there is indeed a big emphasis on being skinny. My friend who was born in Korea but grew up in America was told by family over there that she had gotten 'so fat', the girl is tall and thin enough to hide behind a telephone poll and super pretty! Same with my friend from Indonesia who plumped up a bit after living here for a few months, her friends wrote to her and said she looked like 'a fat cow'! (Which made me wanna smack em super hard, who the hell says something like that, let alone to a friend!?) It makes me sad that people are always telling people what they should look like, in every culture, people can and are beautiful in all shapes and sizes darnnitt!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #50
SerenityValkyrie

SerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Dunno If This Counts...

I dated a Japanese guy a year ago. At the beginning of our relationship, he did have his concerns about my weight, but he did fall in love with me for my personality. However, my weight did come up quite a few times even times where he didn't even have to say something about it. I did have good times with him, but in the end, he didn't have a preference for a BBW. We lasted for about 10 months which isn't too bad and it was mutual because he had some flaws too. Oh well, but I'm sure there are some Asians who do like BBWs, they're just stuck in the closet lol.
SerenityValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote