Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Sexy Pins

Someone suggested I started a legs thread so I have!!

Post pictures of your sexy pins....male and female

I'll go first:

Last edited by milfy; 10-31-2011 at 06:35 PM.
milfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #2
Robbie_Rob
Let's get nude in 3..2..1

Robbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRobbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow
Old 06-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thank you

I want to see some male hairy legs - i love the rugby player type legs....stocky and muscly
Old 06-08-2011, 05:05 AM   #4
Robbie_Rob
Let's get nude in 3..2..1

Robbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRobbie_Rob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't play rugby but do play american football. Will that suffice?
Old 06-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #5
milfy
Eat Me....

"will that suffice" - well......show me the goods and then I will let you know! :P
Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #6
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very sexy pics. You are setting the forum on fire.

I would also love to see some man leg....muscular thighs make me swoon.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #7
milfy
Eat Me....

i want to see your legs girls and boys....come on!!!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
milfy
Eat Me....

damn this thread is such a failure...!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:09 AM   #9
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
thank you

I want to see some male hairy legs - i love the rugby player type legs....stocky and muscly
Will some female hairy legs do?

Hooot - and beautiful - pics though, milfy! You're a stunner.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't claim 'sexy,' but pins I do have.....posting to encourage other guys, because this should help lower the bar a loooonnng way from the height Milfy set it at!

Last edited by Tad; 06-30-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #11
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I'll go first:
You have beautiful, shapely legs! If I had your legs, I'd have them on display all the time. Seriously.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #12
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I don't claim 'sexy,' but pins I do have.....posting to encourage other guys, because this should help lower the bar a loooonnng way from the height Milfy set it at!
That's right, show them how it's done
Old 06-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #13
jr000

jr000 can now change their title
Default muscular hairy legs? okay......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (1).JPG (107.4 KB, 591 views)
jr000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #14
jr000

derp....don't think that posted right....
Old 06-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #15
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tanuki_1171083365.jpg (41.7 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg Tanuki_1528366698.jpg (47.0 KB, 543 views)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #16
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr000 View Post
derp....don't think that posted right....
Looks right to me
Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #17
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr000 View Post
Very nice, gentlemen. Very nice.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #18
cherrysprite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
Me
If I had legs like that, I'd only wear skirts. Great pics
Old 06-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
jr000

wow my legs have gone over semi-okay....maybe i should post another..?

but why the hell can't i stop the double post pic thing? grrr....i fail at this....

btw my knees were bent, i'm not bowlegged

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0531.jpg (116.9 KB, 483 views)
Old 06-24-2011, 01:28 PM   #20
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

I'll need to take more once I get my hosiery in the mail.
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
milfy
Eat Me....

ooohhh my my....ive been away as i stupidly blew up my pc.....so back with a new laptop and what a wonderful site to return too!!! all you sexy lovely legs, both male and female... im loving the fishnet ones by tanuki....put my legs to shame woman!!!! :P xx
Old 08-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #22
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

My legs

Old 08-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #23
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I'll go first:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn View Post

I'll need to take more once I get my hosiery in the mail.
OH MY TOSH!!! These are grade a gams here ladies... THANK YOU!!!