Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
44n220lbs

44n220lbs has said some nice things
Default ladies what turns you on about bhm?

Ive never asked this question before
but I'm really interested in knowing what turns you on about bhm?
Is it the big bulging tummies and massive necks that many bhm have?
I know that what turns me on regarding bbw is their sometimes Enormous wobbly backsides...wide hips...big thighs and massive breasts...I love women with big juicy lips too and strange as it sounds big noses do it for me too and a toothy smile
my ex used to enjoy playing with my big tummy...I don't like my tummy...I would prefer to have a flat one rather than it hanging down like a small apron.
I don't think I could stay big just to please my partner(I don't have a girlfriend at present however) but If I did and even if it did it for her big time all the time
I would feel better if my tummy was flat.
I wouldn't expect a woman to stay Big Just to please me Sexually after all being too big Is a health risk.
anyway please share your Thoughts.
Thanks.
44n220lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44n220lbs View Post
Ive never asked this question before
but I'm really interested in knowing what turns you on about bhm?
Is it the big bulging tummies and massive necks that many bhm have?
I know that what turns me on regarding bbw is their sometimes Enormous wobbly backsides...wide hips...big thighs and massive breasts...I love women with big juicy lips too and strange as it sounds big noses do it for me too and a toothy smile
my ex used to enjoy playing with my big tummy...I don't like my tummy...I would prefer to have a flat one rather than it hanging down like a small apron.
I don't think I could stay big just to please my partner(I don't have a girlfriend at present however) but If I did and even if it did it for her big time all the time
I would feel better if my tummy was flat.
I wouldn't expect a woman to stay Big Just to please me Sexually after all being too big Is a health risk.
anyway please share your Thoughts.
Thanks.
Strangely enough, for me, I found a lot of the things you mentioned were things that I found attractive as well about a man. I've noticed that my eye tends to draw more towards the hip and thigh area, the shoulders and across the chest. I also love long hands and larger eyes. For me, it's not about the size of someone's body so much as the shape and sense of balance.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish people actually searched the threads before making a 'new' one about the same thing.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I wish people actually searched the threads before making a 'new' one about the same thing.
Do BHM's who search turn you on?
Old 06-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Do BHM's who search turn you on?

Well...haha. I guess that would depend on the BHM.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #6
44n220lbs

44n220lbs has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Strangely enough, for me, I found a lot of the things you mentioned were things that I found attractive as well about a man. I've noticed that my eye tends to draw more towards the hip and thigh area, the shoulders and across the chest. I also love long hands and larger eyes. For me, it's not about the size of someone's body so much as the shape and sense of balance.
thanks tiger lilly
it is good to know that for some women it's not just about the size of our cocks
that turns them on.
44n220lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
Kaylathebudgie

Kaylathebudgie has said some nice things
Talking What turns you on in a BHM?

For me it's the double chins, the soft gut, the big frame and the often deep voice. Body hair is a bonus. Most of the times they are funny and sweet.
So, what turns you on in a BHM?
Kaylathebudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:22 AM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The higher odds of them carrying birdseed.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:05 AM   #9
ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
The higher odds of them carrying birdseed.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
TallEnglishman2

TallEnglishman2 has said some nice things
Talking As a BHM...

...and feedee, I can't exactly say I'm turned on by other BHMs. For me, what i love about MY body however is... (deep breath)... its amazing ability to change shape as I gain. It fascinates me. I'm unusual body shape - basically slim - with actually quite disproportionately thin long legs (I'm 6'3" tall) and a slim (ish) face with very rarely the hint of a double chin BUT I am the proud owner of a huge soft heavy liquidly fat belly - which I would l love to see grow much bigger and heavier, so that eventually I look almost comically out of proportion. This is such a turn on for me that i think I better leave it there. Happy to share pics with genuine interested parties...

I also LOVE slim petite FFAS lol. Something about opposites attracting etc.

TallEnglishman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylathebudgie View Post
For me it's the double chins, the soft gut, the big frame and the often deep voice. Body hair is a bonus. Most of the times they are funny and sweet.
So, what turns you on in a BHM?

"What?! I'm all of the above?! AWESOME!!!!"

lol
Old 06-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #12
Kaylathebudgie

Kaylathebudgie has said some nice things

Tummies and massive necks, thick legs and the often down-to-earth attitude.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #13
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Haha it's even funnier because there's 2 of these threads on the main page right now, competing for attention.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #14
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Haha it's even funnier because there's 2 of these threads on the main page right now, competing for attention.
Yeah - if that didn't already tell us everything we wanted to know about the OP - then this response will have taken care of any questions anybody might have still had

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44n220lbs View Post
it is good to know that for some women it's not just about the size of our cocks
that turns them on.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #15
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
Yeah - if that didn't already tell us everything we wanted to know about the OP - then this response will have taken care of any questions anybody might have still had
I seriously just lol'd
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #16
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It took me a few moments but me too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote