Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
44n220lbs

44n220lbs has said some nice things
Default Enourmous Female backsides

For as long as I can remember and I'm 44 so my memory goes back quite a bit,
i have always had a thing for women that have really big bottoms.
its like I could be walking along the road and I suddenly see a woman with that kind of shape and I cannot resist looking...sometimes I just have to look back and take one last lingering look before she disappears from sight.
and it's like ever since I saw a bottom heavy woman when I was a boy my heart has always longed for a girlfriend who is extremely bottom heavy.
I think twice so far I have managed to have a relationship with a bottom woman.
the second woman was so bottom heavy I wanted to jump for joy!!!
she was one of those really thick built black women with a huge big bottom and really big breasts.
sadly we didn't get on well and it ended quickly.
but still nothing does it for me more than a really bottom heavy woman.
how about you?
44n220lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
ignorantmonkey

ignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesignorantmonkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I not only do stare back...or just stop what I was doing...but have followed so many BBWs so I could make these moments be longer...
ignorantmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think I've ever met a female backside, enormous or otherwise, that I didn't like.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Enourmous Female backsides

I don't stare but, large hips & buns gets my attention very quickly and it will increase my heart rate!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My fiancee calls me the worst gawker ever, I can't help it. I see a bouncing butt and my eyes wander *shrugs* sue me
Old 07-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

There is indeed something about a woman's backside, that draws my attention. Particularly one that's wide and round. . . Oh the thoughts that come to mind. I do try not to stare, or be too obvious of my delight, but on more than one occasion I've been overly distracted. Mesmerized would be the term, and the results were a bit comedic let's say. As a rule I can admire any and all female forms, save the emaciated ones, but do admit I prefer the wider, more rounded, "bubble" butt, on a woman of substance. . *sigh*
Old 07-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorantmonkey View Post
I not only do stare back...or just stop what I was doing...but have followed so many BBWs so I could make these moments be longer...
Creeper much ?

Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #8
katimiksch

katimiksch has said some nice things

I am also interested in very very big bottomed girls. There is nothing better than a woman with very wide hips and very thick thighs. And i realy like here cellulite dimples so much!
katimiksch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ditto
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #10
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Creeper much ?

LAWL, you beat me to it. Well played sir, well played indeed.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
LAWL, you beat me to it. Well played sir, well played indeed.
Thank you, thank you!! **Takes internet bow**
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #12
ChubbyChaserDave

ChubbyChaserDave can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44n220lbs View Post
i have always had a thing for women that have really big bottoms.
its like I could be walking along the road and I suddenly see a woman with that kind of shape and I cannot resist looking...sometimes I just have to look back and take one last lingering look before she disappears from sight.
and it's like ever since I saw a bottom heavy woman when I was a boy my heart has always longed for a girlfriend who is extremely bottom heavy.
Totally, dude. I love them too.
ChubbyChaserDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #13
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

You know...

Ass would be so much better if it didn't smell like ass.

Just a random thought.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy You Met Once View Post
You know...

Ass would be so much better if it didn't smell like ass.

Just a random thought.
You must have dated women who don't bathe much apparently. I don't want to go into detail but some girls smell very VERY good.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:33 AM   #15
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love Women with Big Bottom Heavy Hips with Ginormous Buns to match along with some very THICK CANKLES. These features really have me sweating!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #16
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

^^ I was talking about in general. And even if you do bathe, when you get sweaty (Which, you know, happens during sex. Or over the course of a regular day if you spend some time outside.) things can still get kind of foul.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy You Met Once View Post
^^ I was talking about in general. And even if you do bathe, when you get sweaty (Which, you know, happens during sex. Or over the course of a regular day if you spend some time outside.) things can still get kind of foul.
Some people like that.