Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-22-2011, 07:49 AM   #26
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I usually tip exceedingly well, close ot 30 percent. I'm in college and pretty poor right now, but I don't think it's right to screw somebody else. If I can't afford a 20 or 30 percent tip, I just don't eat there.

And I like the way Australia thinks!

Last edited by Diana_Prince245; 06-22-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: I see somebody else already said what I said. Early morning posting is bad!
Diana_Prince245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #27
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a $2 delivery charge on pizzas here, whether Pizza Hut or a local pizzeria. I give $3 tip on the under $20 bill. And please, I KNOW the $2 is given to the driver, or is supposed to be included in their "tips" at the end of the week. If it is not, then demand that the restaurant REMOVE it
Old 07-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #28
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I also like to know that the price I see is the price I pay, which is why I like having our taxes included in the cost of things, not added on afterwards.
You would go insane in NJ, where even in the grocery store, some items are taxed and some are not.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #29
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
You would go insane in NJ, where even in the grocery store, some items are taxed and some are not.
Purchasing anything while in the US was frustrating. Just include the tax in the price! It makes it all so much easier.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #30
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Purchasing anything while in the US was frustrating. Just include the tax in the price! It makes it all so much easier.
But in NJ most food isn't taxed because it's considered essential, but lately they have started taxing "non-essential" things like soda, so only some of your items receive a tax. It's great.

ETA: And isn't it neat how each state gets to tax differently too. :P
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote