Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default How does one explore one's sexuality?

Really? What do people mean when they say this?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's either licence to masturbate as often as possible to to sleep with as many people as possible. Or maybe both

In seriousness, I guess it's for those who are unsure where they lie on the Kinsey scale and feel the need to stick a pin in it. For ease of conversation I refer to myself as bisexual, though "open to opportunity" is a better descriptor. A lot of people seem to think that once you stick one label on yourself, that's it for life, when that doesn't have to be the case. Sure, for some it is and they're happy with that (on either end of the scale), but I think there's a large portion of the population whose sexual preferences are fluid and it depends on the person rather than gender.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I would say its trying new things that you normally wouldnt do.

Hell I'll try anything once....twice if i like it. LOL
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People also use it as a catch-all to describe curiosity about kinks too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was dating this girl and one day I decided to flip up the back of her skirt and kiss her butt. When she didn't complain I did it more and more until it turned into full fledged ass worship.

Its one of those things that felt good and I went with it. I "explored" a side of me that wasn't there before.

I'm sure others have similar stories to what turns them on and how they went about dealing with it.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:24 AM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

YeH. It's all about trying new things that could be sexual to see if it's your cup of tea or not Best with a trusted partner though.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:22 AM   #7
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
How does one explore one's sexuality?
Step 1. Go out and have sex with a bunch of women.*
Step 2. Go out and have sex with a bunch of men.*
Step 3. Masturbate a lot*
Step 4. Choose either, the one you like best or all the above.
The End
*Does not have to be done in this order.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #8
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know, but I think it requires spelunking equipment and a trained search wombat

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my way, whatever has gotten me rock hard in my thoughts, i have either chased it, or wanked off to it. if i didn't feel bad about it afterwards, time for round two, and three and so forth.
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Really? What do people mean when they say this?
Because one's sexuality is more than insert peg in hole. To find out what that more is, one needs to explore.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Step 1. Go out and have sex with a bunch of women.*
Step 2. Go out and have sex with a bunch of men.*
Step 3. Masturbate a lot*
Step 4. Choose either, the one you like best or all the above.
The End
*Does not have to be done in this order.
LMAO Very true.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Because one's sexuality is more than insert peg in hole. To find out what that more is, one needs to explore.
But inserting peg in hole is definitely one of the fun parts.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
But inserting peg in hole is definitely one of the fun parts.
Also fun:
  • Peg in fat rolls
  • Peg in other holes
  • Fake peg in a hole
  • Double-sided peg used for two holes at once
  • Peg used as a bludgeon on various parts of the body

*please note that I have only partaken in one of the aforementioned activities and therefore can not verify the actual funness of all of them.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #14
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, I meant that I enjoy the peg in MY hole(s). And some of those things won't work if the girl isn't a BBW.
  • Peg in the hole with belly rubbing your clit
  • Moobs to nibble on
  • Watching a BHM's lovely rolls coming waves toward your clit
  • Being squashed by a belly

I have participated and greatly enjoyed all of these activities.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #15
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ive done some exploring. Would like to do more. All I need is someone to explore with
Old 06-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

I think it means, really figuring out what you're into sexually. Like, without giving a shit what people think. And find out what you're really into..with an open mind.
DVSShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #17
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Obligatory XKCD
(#507: Experimentation):

Alt Text: I understand large sample sizes are key to a low standard error of the mean, but the entire sophomore class?

-Rusty

Last edited by CleverBomb; 06-13-2011 at 08:53 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #18
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like exploring my sexuality with friends. lol NO, I DON'T HAVE MASSIVE ORGIES.

What I mean by this, is I am very open with my friends about what I like sexually. They are either taken-aback or they are more than happy to immerse themselves into my perversions/kinks (these are my favorite friends ) lol All my immediate friends are people that I enjoy sharing things with and they share with me. I think sex should be something less taboo and more talked about. I can't tell you how many times I've gone with several friends to sex toy stores, sex toy parties, or leather/bondage stores lol I'm not a shy girl
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:52 AM   #19
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I like exploring my sexuality with friends. lol NO, I DON'T HAVE MASSIVE ORGIES.

What I mean by this, is I am very open with my friends about what I like sexually. They are either taken-aback or they are more than happy to immerse themselves into my perversions/kinks (these are my favorite friends ) lol All my immediate friends are people that I enjoy sharing things with and they share with me. I think sex should be something less taboo and more talked about. I can't tell you how many times I've gone with several friends to sex toy stores, sex toy parties, or leather/bondage stores lol I'm not a shy girl
You are so lucky to have friends like that. I've always gotten the "taken aback response" when discussing my perversions/kinks.
And once again, you post something and I go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXBep...eature=related

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #20
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
You are so lucky to have friends like that. I've always gotten the "taken aback response" when discussing my perversions/kinks.
And once again, you post something and I go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXBep...eature=related
LOL @ Boing

I think it's important to be able to "read" those friends that you think would be into the same things as you. Don't be a creeper about it Maybe it's easier for women? lol Although, two friends I go with are my gfs and one friend is a guy. They all know what I like and even LOOK for what I like lol "Hey, Katie. Totally saw this bald guy with a goatee you'd like the other day...." lol Omg, or one time I was riding in a car with two of my friends and they saw this bald guy with a goatee and wearing those sexy blue/green tinted black sunglasses....and he was a construction worker (mmm hard working sweaty guys LOL)....they yelled to the construction worker that I want to blow him. It's true, but gosh. LOL
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #21
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

F&P, that's totally like my friends and I. We're pretty open and discuss our kinks a lot. We also know more or less each other's taste. When a friend needs to vent about their kink, they usually come to me cuz I discuss it with anyone like nothing they can come up with is weird, which is probably why they keep coming back. It's good to have that level of openness and trust with friends. Plus makes visits to the sex shop and meat market (aka bars) that much more fun. Because you all know there's no judging going on.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #22
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

This is one of the reasons my girlfriend and I split after 8 years. What's awesome is that she found someone a lot quicker to "explore" w/ and they're currently in an 8 month relationship. Me, on the other hand, am still looking. My recent development of abandonment issues will probably be addressed in another thread.

But I find that I can't really have casual sex. I need to establish an emotional connection first, I think. I've been with three women since becoming single, and they've all ended in disaster. My libido is all sorts of messed up these days.

However, after finally experiencing what it's like to be with a BBW (and thoroughly enjoying it) I'm beginning to realize that that alone isn't enough. I need someone with the same kinks. I need someone into feederism and gaining. And I don't care to what extent. Feeder, feedee, mutual gainer, or simply an FFA*, whatever. I think I need that to develop with someone sexually.

And that's a huge pain in my ass. I feel like I can't just meet someone and hit it off and hope for a long-lasting relationship without sharing that one thing, no matter how amazing they are. And that's precisely how I want to meet someone - through chance.

Pardon my French, but I think I'm fucked.

*For some reason, FFA's are really hot to me at any size, just for being FFA's.