Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Too much of a belly for the beach?

I am not sure yet if I should dare wearing a bikini in public. A sarong cannot really cover it and my shorts or size 32 bikini bottom are too small to go pass my belly. Too fat for the beach, what do you think?

Last edited by Juice; 06-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
ffju

ffju can now change their title

No one should be denied the beach!
ffju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Years ago walking onto a beach after work in business attire, looking for my daughter and her friend, I got comments. There were a couple 20 something girls laughing and pointing. One made it a point to say very loudly "If he takes off his shirt I'm gonna barf". The point is, no matter what you wear there are still going to be obnoxious people. Wear what YOU want.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #4
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Of course, this depends on your own personal comfort level. If wearing a bikini is going to make you feel self-conscious and ruin your time at the beach, then I would consider wearing something else. If you are are comfortable, then go for it. It is tough sometimes to not worry about what others think (believe me, I know), but I find that I have the best times when I just focus on my fun and not worry about the opinions of others. If they don't like it, they can look the other way. The important thing is that you enjoy your time at the beach. I wish I were near a beach right now. Hope you have a blast.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

There are thin and average women who would never wear a bikini. So, it's not only a weight thing. But, since large women do not usually wear bikinis, you will be making a statement and will get a lot of stares. If you want to attract a lot of attention, go for it. It's a persosonal thing. Do what you feel comfortable doing.

Bob
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffju View Post
No one should be denied the beach!
Agree - beach is a basic human right!

Find an outfit you feel comfortable and confident in and then go!

An alternative to the bikini sarong might be one of these oversized, sarie-style Indian print scarves.
I bought one at Accessorize in London: lovely print with some beads & sequins embroidery, covers bust to almost ankle (I'm 5'9'), light-weight non sticky pure cotton.

Have a great splash!
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #7
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I say wear what you feel comfortable in and have a great time. Dont worry about what others think or say.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pool

You could hold out for an Appreciative Gentleman who has a private pool, too.

I don't have a pool.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
I am not sure yet if I should dare wearing a bikini in public. A sarong cannot really cover it and my shorts or size 32 bikini bottom are too small to go pass my belly. Too fat for the beach, what do you think?
I think the words, "Too fat for the beach" shouldn't fit together grammatically. As for the pix - and, thank you very much, btw - let me just say I spend about half my time at the beach actively searching for women with figures as beautiful as yours. It is, of course, up to you and how comfortable you feel when you do go, but my vote is for the bikini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Years ago walking onto a beach after work in business attire, looking for my daughter and her friend, I got comments. There were a couple 20 something girls laughing and pointing. One made it a point to say very loudly "If he takes off his shirt I'm gonna barf". The point is, no matter what you wear there are still going to be obnoxious people. Wear what YOU want.
Off topic, but please say you took your shirt off . I dunno why, but when someone willingly hands over that sort of power it gets my inner troll all riled up.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

The beach is too thin for you. You look great.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #11
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Off topic, but please say you took your shirt off . I dunno why, but when someone willingly hands over that sort of power it gets my inner troll all riled up.

No, I was a good boy, and didn't start a stampede

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #12
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Juice, your belly is out-of-this-world-sexy!
Please, show it off more often. It's up to you if you choose the beach or this forum to do so Wonderful!
Old 06-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #13
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You look amazing, you should totally rock that at the beach
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #14
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Do whatever makes you happy, life's too short...
Old 06-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #15
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post

I hope you actually did take off your shirt
Old 06-15-2011, 04:55 AM   #16
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thank you

Thank you all for the warm response. I would never go to the beach wearing this bikini in reality. It's 3 sizes too small to start with and if I was brave enough to wear a bikini in public I would at least find one in my size that covers most part of my belly. I am much more comfortable with my body than I used to be but I don't like attracting weird looks.
I enjoy wearing it at home or in my garden though and I thought you would appreciate the photos.
I wish there was a BBW/FA pool or beach in my neighbourhood
Old 06-15-2011, 05:14 AM   #17
Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
The beach is too thin for you. You look great.
Thank you
Everything is too thin (or small) for me nowadays
Old 06-15-2011, 06:59 AM   #18
Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
Juice, your belly is out-of-this-world-sexy!
Please, show it off more often. It's up to you if you choose the beach or this forum to do so Wonderful!
You are always so kind Oldtimer.
More photos as requested.
I decided to throw away all small underwear but I kept this size 30 thong. It shows how big my belly has become. It takes up all my lap when I sit. I still don't believe I am almost 500 pounds. Just the thought of it would be a nightmare a few years ago but and now I enjoy it so much.

Last edited by Juice; 06-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:17 AM   #19
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
Do whatever makes you happy, life's too short...
exactly
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #20
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things
Default Go for it!

You'd look very hot in a bikini! Let me know which beach!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Years ago I was visiting NYC with friends, and we went to a beach out on Long Island. Walking along the beach, we came to a stretch of it that was apparently a nude beach. We carried on, but of course checked it out from the corner of our eyes. Most of the people there were probably 40+, and a couple of the men were possibly the biggest guys I'd seen in person up until that time. Overall, it gave me the impression that scene was probably pretty body accepting.

So just thinking, if there was a nude beach in your area, perhaps that might, surprisingly, make for a more comfortable experience than trying to find a suit you'd be comfortable with at a regular beach?

Just a thought.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #22
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
I guess it comes down to how self conscious you feel. One of the other posters said that if it's going to ruin your beach experience then yeah don't do it.

Personally, if there were more people of your size wearing bikinis at the beach it would actually be a much more interesting place to go for me.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #23
aussiefa63

aussiefa63 has said some nice things

Not at all too much belly for the beach, just gorgeous
aussiefa63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #24
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Juice I say go rock your bikini at the beach As long as your comforatable then thats all that matters. Thumbs up from me
Old 06-18-2011, 12:48 AM   #25
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Be confident! Rock it!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote