Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title
Default wanting to gain......again

Hey there everyone,
I use to be a gainer about 4 years ago. I stopped however, yet feel the urge to pack on the pounds again. I miss the way it feels ect. It came over me recently why i dont know that i should start gaining again. I miss my belly being really full and feeling it drop below my jeans when i sit down.....
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm feeling the same way.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
ForeignSoul

ForeignSoul can now change their title

While I must say I'm not a feeder/feedee, gainer...whatever...

I have put on like 100lbs the past 5 years. Sometimes I struggle with the choice to gain or maintain. Most of the time though I do just enjoy a nice big meal and don't mind if I put on any lbs! lol
Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I feel the same way as well. I am going to gain. 300lbs by Christmas. I weigh over 230 now.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I feel the same way too and have recently started to actively gain again. Not sure how long it will last but I figured I'd run with it while I felt like gaining.

I think it's normal and okay to change your mind.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My gaining and stuffing desires seem to be in overdrive lately too. Have been trying to keep them contained, but wondering about giving myself a splurge to lessen the mental tension.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
luv_lovehandles

glad im not the only one who feels that way....
Old 07-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
SuppressingFire

SuppressingFire has said some nice things

I've been going through this too for about a month now. It came from totally out of nowhere. I'm not fat nor have I ever been, but for some reason I really really want to gain a bunch of weight now. I've been hoping to maybe wait and gain for a girl but idk how much longer I can hold back this urge.
SuppressingFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
I feel the same way too and have recently started to actively gain again. Not sure how long it will last but I figured I'd run with it while I felt like gaining.

I think it's normal and okay to change your mind.
Thats how I feel Kitten just run with the urge and if it happens it happens.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

If you feel the urge to gain again I say go for it don't hold back if you're not satisfied with yourself
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #11
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You can only suppress the 'inner fatty' for so long in some cases, before it just makes its demands known and felt even in ways you do not realize until later on. Speaking from personal experience.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
If you feel the urge to gain again I say go for it don't hold back if you're not satisfied with yourself
once a gainer, always a gainer. there is no off switch for it. why fight it? why fight yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #13
luv_lovehandles

ive gained around 10-15 pds since july which isnt good but eh maybe once winter comes ill put on more.. ill add photos if anyone wants to see..
Old 10-05-2011, 06:15 AM   #14
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I have also been feeling the desire lately to gain more weight. As GordoNegro said "You can only suppress the inner fatty so long". Deep down I really love being fat, even though it has some health consequences and when I lose a few pounds I feel like I am losing a key part of myself and want very much to gain it back and often much more. I like having a big, hanging belly and when it shrinks, I miss it too.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I have also been feeling the desire lately to gain more weight. As GordoNegro said "You can only suppress the inner fatty so long". Deep down I really love being fat, even though it has some health consequences and when I lose a few pounds I feel like I am losing a key part of myself and want very much to gain it back and often much more. I like having a big, hanging belly and when it shrinks, I miss it too.
That is true, not sure how I would feel if I had to go back to 256 as although the 'outsiders' would be praising my 'success', I would still feel hollow/empty inside.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #16
luv_lovehandles

[IMG][/IMG]
my tummy as of this morning empty
Old 12-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #17
mathlete

mathlete has said some nice things

Family stops me. I don't know if I'll ever really get away from them, but if I do, I'll probably put on loads of weight before I snap out of it, then I'd feel awful.
mathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #18
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
[F Black]If you feel the urge to gain again I say go for it don't hold back if you're not satisfied with yourself[/FONT]
The words that I live by!!! Makes me wat to double my efforts!!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote