Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
As one can tell from my nick, I AM an admirer of the expanding waistline. In fact, QUITE an admirer at that. But sometimes I wonder if part of the attraction for me is seeing a woman with a figure the world would admire ruin it under a ton of fat. Do I admire her for the beauty of her girth or the fact that her fat now covers what used to be a beautiful body. Comments?
Words. They fail me.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

An aside, just in case anyone reading this hasn't been around these boards much before: most FA do not consider being fat to be 'ruining' a beautiful figure

The OP is asking a question of himself, and maybe others(?), and it is a valid question for him. But that sure doesn't mean that most other FA feel that way.

I'm done, carry on discussing, roasting, whatever.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*Hopefully, for your sake, you meant "ruin a beautiful body" to read: ... replace a conventionally attractive, society accepted, thin body with a beautiful BBW body..."*

That notwithstanding, I don't associate my FAness with anything negative. There are no dark, dirty, guilty, or hateful aspects to my fat girl love. I just truly and honestly and openly love fat women in a positive and hopefully uplifting way.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Closed for Clean-Up

Please review the following FA/FFA forum guideline

On the Participation of Non FA/FFAs…

The focus of this forum is the discussion of FA/FFA issues, but this in no way precludes participation by interested non-FAs/FFAs. The forum is open for all to view and positive or supportive comments from non-FAs are welcomed. However, as the forum is a protected space for FAs/FFAs, any non-FA/FFAs making negative, disruptive or belittling posts should accordingly expect to see those posts removed or moderated.
Closed Thread