Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-24-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
tm_mngn

tm_mngn has said some nice things
Default Now that my wife understands i am an fa she is concerned she is too skinny for me

She has seen some pics i looked at online before. She knows I like big girls. Recently I showed her some of the stuff here on dim and other places online, and she is worried that she is not fat enough for me. Also she doesn't want to gain weight, which I told her is ok with me. But even though she says it makes her happy that I find her attractive, she says she still feels disgusted by her body. I want this to be a good thing for us, but I think it is creating a barrier.

How do I make her understand that I am ok with her the way she is, Just a little over 200 (and I love her proportions), even though I also am attracted to much bigger women?

Also, will she ever be able to feel sexy about those parts of her that I am attracted to for the reason that they are sexy to me?

Has anyone else ever dealt with any of this?

I hope my post made sense.
Id be greatful for any and all feedback.

Thanks
Tim
tm_mngn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Now that my wife understands i am an fa she is concerned she is too skinny for me

Tim, you might try looking at more pictures of mid-size BBWs. Show that you are also attracted to women a little smaller than she is.
Good Luck
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you really want this to be a good thing for the two of you, why not consider stopping looking at pics of other women considering that it further makes her doubt herself. That barrier wasn't built by her alone.

There are words (encouraging) and there are actions (looking at pics of other women) and one could definitely conflict with the other if she's conflicted about her own body.

And FTR, I'm not implying any jealousy on her part but a sense that she's not what you want if you're looking somewhere else for something you claim you love about her. It's contradictory.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

I'd suggest spending more time showing her that you find her body physically attractive both by words and by physical touch.
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It takes a lot of time and positive reinforcement. Talk to her about why she hates her body, I found that my wife feels more comfortable when she has clothes that she feels fit her well. She also uses body hate to beat herself up for other perceived short comings. Her mother is a huge source of those negative perceptions so we are also working on her family issues. When her mother makes her feel inadequate for not doing this or that "right" my wife starts making negative comments about her body. When she does this I stop the spiraling thoughts and refocus her on what the issue actually is, her abusive mother.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

Communication is the way forward. Not raising anything is just going to cause more tension.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
If you really want this to be a good thing for the two of you, why not consider stopping looking at pics of other women considering that it further makes her doubt herself. That barrier wasn't built by her alone.

There are words (encouraging) and there are actions (looking at pics of other women) and one could definitely conflict with the other if she's conflicted about her own body.

And FTR, I'm not implying any jealousy on her part but a sense that she's not what you want if you're looking somewhere else for something you claim you love about her. It's contradictory.
This is about the only advice I can recommend. Good luck.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, I have to agree. Looking at other women is detrimental to your position. Thats why I behave myself on here, if my wife ever wants to see something I've written there won't be any hitting on other women for her to read.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm_mngn View Post
Has anyone else ever dealt with any of this?
I don't think there's an FA who hasn't.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote