Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Default perfect feedee/feeder date.

As a feedee or feeder what would your dream date or evening in with your partner be like?

As a feeder id love to treat my girl to a fridge full of cream cakes after a nice romantic night out... Maybe a bit of belly play :-).
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Everyone is different. Some feedees like to eat a lot at one time, some like to graze all day long. Some really don't eat a lot, they just have slow metabolisms. So, I would just pick up on what she says she likes. The last thing you want is to have her puking because she ate more than she could handle at one time.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't really consider myself a feeder, I'm more of an observer. I usually just take her to a restaurant she loves and watch.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's very relative for me as to who I'm taking out and what they may enjoy or want to do. I'm quite a bit of a chameleon in a sense - I'm adaptive. I can very much enjoy something that she enjoys doing, just because she enjoys doing it. Unless it directly conflicts with something I am against, I am very willing to do almost anything. I can enjoy so many things, and honestly as long as I'm sharing in it with my feedee/foodee, then that's what truly matters.

My ideal feedee/foodee date fashions around catering to her as a fat woman, to appease her every want and need (food, movie, music, relaxing, singing, hand-holding, scooter riding, car driving, scenic admiring, talking, laughing, etc...), satisfying her above and beyond her expectations and then settling into a very intimate/naughty chapter (including, but definitely not limited to belly rubs, curve admiration, fat talk, passionate embrace, feeding and much more - depends on her comfort levels and fantasies).

The only assurance I will give is there will be plenty of food, there will be indulgence, there will be absolute admiration and there will be companionship.