Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
adrenalinkbra

adrenalinkbra has said some nice things
Default Difficult to achieve clitorian orgasm

My wife is turning into ssbbw, but latelly she tell me that she have some kind of difficult to achieve a clittorian orgasm. Is more slow than usual. Anyone can help us with a tip or trick? His underbelly and lips are big now.

thanks,
Adrenalinkbra
adrenalinkbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Clittorian?

Is she taking any new medication ? some medicines like painkillers, muscle relaxers, and antidepressants have sexual side effects.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
adrenalinkbra

adrenalinkbra has said some nice things

No new medication, but she grow up fast. I wonder if it is not only adapting to their new body.
adrenalinkbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Is she taking any new medication ? some medicines like painkillers, muscle relaxers, and antidepressants have sexual side effects.

So does menopause. That pic is funny!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

...I, too giggled at "Clitorian" and pictured a Star Trek alien. XD
Old 06-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #6
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
...I, too giggled at "Clitorian" and pictured a Star Trek alien. XD
A Clitorian orgasm can not be achieved after a Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote