Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics
Default Using truck scales to weigh

I heard a story somewhere of someone who used to use a truck scale to weigh. Sounds like a fun thing to do if your SS, whats everyones views? :-)
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Goddess Patty did it quite a few years back.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Biggest Loser

A fun way to weigh, possibly, but weighing people on freight and truck scales has also been used to insult people and add shock effect to "reality shows" on the Idiot Tube. I used Idiot Tube because I tend to think television and its version of reality are dumbing-down humanity.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a doctor once suggest I go to a farmer's co-op grain elevator to be weighed <shrug>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
A fun way to weigh, possibly, but weighing people on freight and truck scales has also been used to insult people and add shock effect to "reality shows" on the Idiot Tube. I used Idiot Tube because I tend to think television and its version of reality are dumbing-down humanity.

I see what you did there.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:30 AM   #6
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile My dad did it...

he was a long haul truck driver and would go through the truck scales and weigh the truck with him in it and then out of it and subtract the difference to figure out his weight. He was over 600lbs and drove an 18 wheeler, supported our family well and had a few girlfriends on the side! I was always and still am kinda impressed about how successful he was at his size (not impressed that he had more women than just my mom though). But he was way more active than i am....RIP daddy

~Paulee
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

I remember a UK Channel4 Documentary where a woman got weighed on a scale used for vehicles. I remember her standing there on it and it moving up and down. Apparently it was the only way in the area to weigh her.
I also remember she had to fly from the USA to the UK (or maybe other way around), and something about it was important due to her size for her to do leg exercises during the flight and at the terminal afterwards to keep circulation in the legs. Unfortunatly can't remember anything else haha
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:37 AM   #8
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
I remember a UK Channel4 Documentary where a woman got weighed on a scale used for vehicles. I remember her standing there on it and it moving up and down. Apparently it was the only way in the area to weigh her.
I also remember she had to fly from the USA to the UK (or maybe other way around), and something about it was important due to her size for her to do leg exercises during the flight and at the terminal afterwards to keep circulation in the legs. Unfortunatly can't remember anything else haha
lol i will have to go on the channel 4 website.