Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-02-2011, 05:53 AM   #51
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Either, although sometimes, there is more to be seen in the dark.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #52
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like both. Lights off to heighten the sense of touch and sound, and on to be able to see our bodies together and to look into his eyes.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #53
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Personally I知 mostly lights off. Lights on occasionally makes for a nice change, but in general:
- touch is my dominant sense, so the more I can focus on that, the more I知 into things. Vision is just a distraction.
- I知 quite myopic, hence if I don稚 have glasses on or contacts in, I知 not seeing all that much in detail anyway (and glasses tend to get in the way).

The same general rule applies to sounds, music or sexy talk is a nice change sometimes, but usually for me it is just a distraction. I知 sure that for those who are more visual or auditory this could be quite different.
I am the same way. I am not insecure about my body at all and don't have qualms about being seen. I just find lights, music and small talk to be extremely annoying and distracting.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #54
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

On. I need some kind of light because I like to see what's going on with my hubby...and he likes to see me I don't mind the lights off every once in a while...that can be hella fun

OH and someone asked about during the day...ummm..hell to the yes! Daytime, nighttime, miller time, any time is a good time!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:29 AM   #55
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't mind what the lighting situation is as I like to see and be seen, but if I was setting up to get down.... I would do it by candlelight.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:08 AM   #56
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mostly, it seems to be lights-on or natural lighting in my world. I honestly don't care, although I'd prefer more lights-off or soft lighting because of eye issues and light sensitivity. But it's not at all body shame. I'm happy to walk around naked in front of my mate all day long. I figure if I'm not sure they'll like my body, or even love me enough to not care about the things that are imperfect, I shouldn't be doing naked things with them. [YMMV, of course.]
Old 07-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #57
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lights on!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:13 AM   #58
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lights on or natural light. And...I'll be putting contacts in. I want to see him in detail.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:55 AM   #59
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title

Im one for lights on, I LOVE to see what is going on, how could you not...your with a beautiful person, your getting intimate, your sharing yourself with another..... it dosent have to be search lights, lol! dim mood lights work well.
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #60
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

A majority of the ladies who've been kind enough to be with me with have been lights off types. Most wouldn't even get undressed until the lights were out or undressed under the sheets. I've always found this kind of frustrating since I like at least a bit of light.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #61
Waynbo

Waynbo has said some nice things
Default Lights on

I like low lights so I can see the womans body. Seeing and feeling the nice big body is part of the pleasure.
Waynbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #62
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like the fumbling intimacy of darkness, but light is good too.

Depends what light though. Natural daylight, firelight and soft mood lighting are fantastic. Glaring bulb overhead, not so much.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #63
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't tried strobe light. That would be interesting. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #64
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Light on. I like to see what I'm eating. <ducks>

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #65
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Although I used to be uncomfortable with the lights on, now I can go any which way.

However, it *is* hard when your always wants the lights off because they REALLY don't want you to see them. I had an ex would say things like "you don't want to see my fat stomach" and tell me to shut up whenever I complimented him on his body. It's rough for both parties involved.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #66
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats not uncommon. We ran into one of my wifes friends at a store one night and somehow their conversation turned to intimate things and the woman told Crystal that her husband hadn't seen her naked in fifteen years. They have five kids and four of them were under 15 at the time.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #67
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Thats not uncommon. We ran into one of my wifes friends at a store one night and somehow their conversation turned to intimate things and the woman told Crystal that her husband hadn't seen her naked in fifteen years. They have five kids and four of them were under 15 at the time.
Wow. That makes me feel all sad and stuff.
I wonder if it is sometimes a trust issue in these situations. I could be wrong, but that's certainly what I thought when I was dating my ex.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #68
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know for myself that I'm not having a child with someone I don't even trust to see me naked.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #69
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I haven't tried strobe light. That would be interesting. LOL
I found it rather distracting. However, colored light bulbs were cool.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:48 AM   #70
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Very DIM light, like candlelight, no brighter.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #71
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Light on, wanna watch the jiggling.......
Old 07-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #72
eeyorejenny

eeyorejenny can now change their title

In my experience, in the dark is more romantic and sweet. And because the other senses, especially touch are more prevalent, I think it is one of those more "making love" moments.

In the light, I am usually not as romantic. That's when the kinky side of me comes out. Didn't really think about it until now.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #73
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm sort of divided on this issue.

I sleep naked, and provided the door is locked and the blinds are drawn I will quite happily wander about the house naked without thinking much about it. Don't want to give the neighbors a free show but if I'm home alone or its just hubby and I, well (shrug). I'm not a nudist per se, but it seems pretty darn silly if you're sleeping naked and you wake up in the middle of the night to have to put on clothing to walk to the bathroom, or to the kitchen to grab a drink of water (or snack). Or if you're about to get a shower and you realize you need to grab new towels from the linen closet down the hallway.

For sex though, I prefer soft lighting and at least starting with the sheets pulled up. Its less about looks though and more about narrowing your focus to the space immediately around your bodies and not being able to look up and think gee, I should repaint that wall or dust the dresser etc. By the end though the sheets are usually at least on the floor and sometimes half way across the house and I'm back to meandering around naked while I figure out where my soda, clothes, eyeglasses and anything else I might be missing got left in the process.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #74
bigbri

bigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lights on, lights off, either can be fine depending on the situation. Candlelight and firelight are usually GREAT. Or the glow from the pool light at night while you are skinny dipping is very nice. But feeling that sweet hand reaching out and touching you in complete darkness can be satisfying as well, while you reach out to return the touch received.
bigbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #75
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

It used to be off with my ex's because they didn't appreciate my body the way it was. They liked me cos of me, not because I was a bbw.

Now with my current boyfriend it's always on he loves my body from head to toe and i love it!