Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-29-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
BigCutieQTPie
Super Size Senior Member

BigCutieQTPie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieQTPie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Swingers

Are there any swingers here? Are you interested in swinging? Would you join a BBW Swingers group? Just curious!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Yes, yes and ... yes.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

What are swingers?
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
What are swingers?
Swingers are people who like to listen and dance to Swing music and / or perform it by themselfes.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

You're forgetting, gnoom, that they do all of that while naked.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
What are swingers?
They are couples who go out at night to children's parks to play on the swings - while completely naked. It usually involves more than one couple.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
They are couples who go out at night to children's parks to play on the swings - while completely naked. It usually involves more than one couple.

<snort>

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #9
BigCutieQTPie
Super Size Senior Member

BigCutieQTPie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieQTPie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I LOVE IT!
Old 07-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #10
BigCutieQTPie
Super Size Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
Swingers are people who like to listen and dance to Swing music and / or perform it by themselfes.
OH YEAH THAT'T RIGHT! DUH?!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #11
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieQTPie View Post
I LOVE IT!
Thank you, I made it myself just for this thread.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #12
Chairface

Chairface has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieQTPie View Post
Are there any swingers here? Are you interested in swinging? Would you join a BBW Swingers group? Just curious!

i was gonna ask this question myself...
so i'll answer with triple yes.
u aren't ever in south carolina are u?

any ladies....???
Chairface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:40 AM   #13
cheachea

cheachea has said some nice things

I literally lol'd, first time after lurking the forum for quite a bit actually
cheachea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
gwilithrin

gwilithrin has said some nice things

Yes yes and yes...
gwilithrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:39 PM   #15
love_my_life

love_my_life can now change their title

I sure as hell would!
love_my_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #16
iceman0134

iceman0134 has said some nice things

Me and my wife used to frequent a couple bbw swing clubs years ago, but it seems they all gone the way of the dodo. anyone know of any still in operation?
iceman0134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #17
gnoom
cencored by wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman0134 View Post
bbw swing clubs
There were BBW swing clubs??? WOW!!!

We have a regular club over here wich is holding a bi-monthly event wich is called "Rubens night", but then again they are so fat friendly that the big girls hang around there all the time anyway.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #18
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
We have a regular club over here wich is holding a bi-monthly event wich is called "Rubens night", but then again they are so fat friendly that the big girls hang around there all the time anyway.
Oooh, Miss Stacie!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #19
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Oooh, Miss Stacie!
That's not her guy is it?
Old 08-10-2011, 06:44 AM   #20
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Oooh, Miss Stacie!
ha ha...that would be me...
Old 08-10-2011, 06:45 AM   #21
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
That's not her guy is it?
and...that would be HIM....ha ha....
Old 08-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissStacie View Post
and...that would be HIM....ha ha....
I never wanted to be a German swinger more in my life! You saucy little minx
Old 08-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #23
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

Yes ! Me and my GF and looking to be swingers. We have already done some things along those lines
Old 08-16-2011, 03:01 AM   #24
dreistein

dreistein has said some nice things

Quote:
There were BBW swing clubs??? WOW!!!

That sounds really interesting. Can you give me a hint where i could find this club?
Ich komme aus NRW, Rheingau ist Mainz und Umgebung? Also nicht sehr weit. Viele Gre auch!
dreistein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:38 AM   #25
gnoom
cencored by wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreistein View Post
Can you give me a hint where i could find this club?
I didn't know if i could link the website right here or if that would be advertising, hence i sent you a PM.

See you in September...