Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #26
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieQTPie View Post
Are there any swingers here? Are you interested in swinging? Would you join a BBW Swingers group? Just curious!

Nope. I never have and I never will.

However, I've known people that do. There's a swinger's club (they call it a "lifestyle" club) based outside the North/Northwest Suburbs of Chicago that accepts BBW/SSBBW/BHM members.

I would go into more detail, share more info, the name, link, etc. here, but I don't want to get YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY POSTS DELETED.

So, if you'd like to know, PM me.

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 08-16-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: F*cked Up. :)
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #27
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I must admit, I've never seen the appeal of swinging...never liked sharing my toys when I was a child either.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #28
dreistein

dreistein has said some nice things

@ Mr. Bob: I started out that way, but afterward i learned, that is very smart to let other kids have your toys - once in a while, not forever - in order to get to play with many different other toys and learn that many of them are just great, even if you never wanted them in the first place.
On the other hands you might make some friends instead of just sit there by your own and play around alone.

All of the above is just said toywise, you know?
dreistein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:08 AM   #29
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

I do appreciate that but well, when it comes to relationships, one woman's enough for me....not being judgmental, just pitching in for monogamy.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #30
MeltzNyoMouf

MeltzNyoMouf has said some nice things
Default yes

I have, I would, I will...lol
MeltzNyoMouf is offline   Reply With Quote