Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 06-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Any Ganja BBW babes out there?

I'm not sure if talking about this is kosher, but figured it would be worth a try.

So fellow bbw's and ssbbw's has Mary,Jane helped or hindered youu on your road to self love?
Has it helped with the many aches and pains we all are intimately aware of when it comes
To our size and weight.
And have you had good or bad experiences in regards to this particular plant?

I am incredibly interested in all if your opions and experiences so please leave me some feed back.

Lolli <3
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:13 AM   #2
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

I personally cannot stand the smell of it. I've never done it myself, but I have gotten several contact highs, and it's just not something I enjoy.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:20 AM   #3
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

I'm a glassblower. Ganja is practically one of my foodgroups whether I like it or not.

Still dont consider myself a bit stoner though. A persistent one hitter quitter, maybe? Weed in food though....man.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:40 AM   #4
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pot to me equals Xanex....anti anxiety relief for me...
Instead of downing half a bottle of wine...smoke a little and no liver damage lol
Also it has a nice side effect if the right strain and a boy is around....bow chicka bow wow..

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:44 AM   #5
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Pot to me equals Xanex....anti anxiety relief for me...
Instead of downing half a bottle of wine...smoke a little and no liver damage lol
Also it has a nice side effect if the right strain and a boy is around....bow chicka bow wow..
You need your lungs more than your liver :\
Old 06-30-2011, 07:18 AM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

love it i prefer to eat my smoke, and can make a mean batch of special brownies, but i'm not gonna turn down a fatty.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a toker. I love it. I stopped using it for 7 years. Then one day just decided to try it with a friend. She had been doing it for years secretly and I didn't even know so I was never pressured into it. Even when friends did harder drugs, they've never ever pressured anyone around them into it. It's always been a personal choice. But anyway... I did it one night alone with her and hvent looked back. I average between one and two sessions a month, no more. I find it very comforting. I do feel more at ease around people when I'm on it. Like I don't care if they see flabby arms or whatever, and they e d up not caring either. Which has, actually, helped in my non-high times to wear short sleeves and tank tops. I figured that if the people that matter don't care, then the people that don't matter don't have to care.

But like someone else above stated, I tend to feel incredibly frisky when I'm high so I don't do it much cuz I never have anyone to release all that pent up sexual energy. I'm a very frustrated stoner. Lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwgatorgirl View Post
It actually doesn't damage the lungs like cigarettes do nor like alcohol does to liver. It's actually good for the breathing. It opens up your passages, it doesn't close them. And there's only about 10% of the tar of cigarettes, and non of that tar contains carcinogens, unlike cigarette tar.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #9
lollipops708

lollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslollipops708 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I my self am personally a toker,and so is my husband we actually do use it in our day to day life. I love it and have loved it since i started In high school. And agree i love baking it into things. Just the other day i made special banana nut muffins as well as sime red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese icing they were amaxing and you got the expetience with out havinh to smoke.
lollipops708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #10
randomjenerator
Mind the Lexical Gap

randomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized reprandomjenerator has super-sized rep

Just gonna give everyone a nod and back out of the room.
randomjenerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" And have you had good or bad experiences in regards to this particular plant? "

Good, all good. Occasionally for pure enjoyment, but more so for the theraputic benefits. I have found it to be FAR superior for relief from severe menstrual cramps than anything any doctor has ever prescribed me. I prefer baked goods, butter melted into a cup of cocoa, etc... because smoking anything tears up my lungs.

Tracy
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
It actually doesn't damage the lungs like cigarettes do .
This is not what I've read. Don't take my word for it -- check with some website you trust, like the Mayo Clinic -- but the word I've gotten (and keep getting) is that marijuana contains many of the same carcinogens as tobacco. And since you hold it longer in your lungs, it may do even more damage than cigarette smoke. OTOH, if you only toke a couple of times a month, I wouldn't think you're seriously at risk.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #13
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I have heard that the longer you hold it in, the more tar you build up. That's why I blow it out as soon as I'm done taking a hoot. Most of my friends are the same. We actually watched while all together a few in depth (and real) documentaries about how marijuana directly affects the body, and those documentaries are why we dot hold in the smoke. We also heard about triggering nerves in the back to send the chemicals up the spine much quicker for a more powerful high. So sometimes we give each other back rubs or taps up the spine to help kick start the high. But that's just cuz of what they heard. My friends also refuse to cook/bake anything with it.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #14
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwgatorgirl View Post
I have a BA, an IQ over 140 and the amount of pot I have smoked in my life over the last almost 37 years is negligible. I have been sitting on an amount of pot for over 2 weeks now and I haven't smoked. Just as I would not pop Xanex every 2 hours. I do not consume pot in vast amounts to even make the comparison logical. As a person who had a father who finally stopped drinking about 4 years prior to his death it was already to late..he had cirrhosis ...he could have lived longer with tarred up lungs than a shot liver - fact.

And as far as bad for your lungs, the smoke is identical, but, not the effects. Nor exactly what it does. Chronic smokers of cigarettes can consume 10 cigarettes a day - how many 1 and 2 packs of smokers has anyone known in their life? The sheer difference in the amount of consumption of the average pot smoker vs cigarette. I can't smoke an entire blunt by myself, it would render me incapacitated let alone 10 of those a day. lol Also, cigarette smoke is absorbed into the lungs differently and goes into the small bronchial pathways...pot only into the large lung area..etc...ad nasuem.

I have watched my family be destroyed and I have been beaten severely because of alcohol. Alcohol is the worst drug known to man (recent studies again show this).. it eats the brain, kills the body, and destroys families and lives when abused. Not to mention the deaths from when someone is intoxicated gets behind the wheel - and it is legal because alcohol companies have a lot of money to pay lobbyists to keep it legal.

And honestly eating half the shit most of us do eat will kill us too.. heart disease is the leading killer of women now.

But, no way in hell is pot the big bad.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #15
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i tried it in high school but found it couldn't do anything for me that i couldn't do for myself anyway with some effort. i don't care for it very much because i can laugh myself silly, think oddly, get hungry and fall fast asleep just fine all on my own besides that i don't care for what it seems to do to the personality of my friends. maybe its my imagination but i notice that it seems to take their ambition and focus away and they tend to flounder more than they used to. they don't have the same edge. i don't think its possible medicate things away anyway whether its with weed, zanex or cymbalta etc... its just a band-aid. when it wears off the problem is still there and it possibly brings more. i personally would rather fix the root problem and save my money for other things that are more productive instead of wasting it on keeping my issues in suspended animation. its just a crutch and being fat is not a handicap. i think everyone is capable of handling their emotional business when they decide they are ready but people have to decide for themselves when they are strong enough to feel instead of always just shutting themselves down with something. for my physical aches and pains there has been absolutely nothing better than physical therapy and getting stronger. i don't have to worry about it wearing off.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-01-2011 at 07:44 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #16
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
This is not what I've read. Don't take my word for it -- check with some website you trust, like the Mayo Clinic -- but the word I've gotten (and keep getting) is that marijuana contains many of the same carcinogens as tobacco. And since you hold it longer in your lungs, it may do even more damage than cigarette smoke. OTOH, if you only toke a couple of times a month, I wouldn't think you're seriously at risk.
its also not regulated. you have no way of knowing whats been added on purpose or by accident. that's one argument for legalizing it. but anything you take into your lungs like that is damaging. that's why when you begin you cough. its not the natural thing for your body, like cigarettes, alcohol etc... and its trying to expel it. anything your body tries to expel is probably not a good idea. it knows better than any scientist what you should and should not be doing. its probably the best thing to listen to.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Not everyone's emotional state can be summed up to "suck it up and move on." You find it easy to say that, but it just isn't true.

When there's nerve damage, brain damage, or a very real chemical imbalance, caused by either abusing things in life, like alcohol, or caused by genetics, it is just plain IGNORANT to say that something that can change someone's mood is just a band aid and not a life saver. That it's "all in their head." That is the most fucking stupid thing to say around people with mental health issues because it is NOT that cut and dry and if you think it is, I hope dear Gawd you do not work or come near anyone who has mental health issues.

For shame for saying that it's something they can get passed. If it was that easy, they wouldn't have done so much reasearch and there would be way more fucking Dr Phils in the world.

Most times it is genetic or caused by a normal body function to go wrong. And you can't just "suck it up" in those cases and it'll magically go away. No no no. Yo need CHEMICAL TREATMENT in those cases. Or someone could get seriously injured. Even die.

But go ahead. Keep thinking that it's all solvable by just "adjusting your thoughts."

Old 07-01-2011, 07:59 AM   #18
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Love it, grown it, would marry it if it had a cock.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:14 AM   #19
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I just had a nice bong and read everyone's posts, really now. Discussion is one thing, factual based posting it seems is another.

I'm learning how to do the bubble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8MOO5s-w8g

side rant
When they stop pimping fake pesticide laden, synthetic gmo & chemical ridden food, pharmies for every bloody thing, a million different earth destroying fuels that have people dying every day for, then tell me again the reason this plant is so very bad , it's easy to believe the propganda without researching.

D.A.R.E to want some truth.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #20
superodalisque

Quote:
Not everyone's emotional state can be summed up to "suck it up and move on." You find it easy to say that, but it just isn't true.

When there's nerve damage, brain damage, or a very real chemical imbalance, caused by either abusing things in life, like alcohol, or caused by genetics, it is just plain IGNORANT to say that something that can change someone's mood is just a band aid and not a life saver. That it's "all in their head." That is the most fucking stupid thing to say around people with mental health issues because it is NOT that cut and dry and if you think it is, I hope dear Gawd you do not work or come near anyone who has mental health issues.

For shame for saying that it's something they can get passed. If it was that easy, they wouldn't have done so much reasearch and there would be way more fucking Dr Phils in the world.

Most times it is genetic or caused by a normal body function to go wrong. And you can't just "suck it up" in those cases and it'll magically go away. No no no. Yo need CHEMICAL TREATMENT in those cases. Or someone could get seriously injured. Even die.

But go ahead. Keep thinking that it's all solvable by just "adjusting your thoughts."

i wasn't addressing chemical imbalances since that wasn't what seemed to addressed by the op as far as i know. those are medical issues. i thought we were talking about recreational use. as far as i know smoking doesn't mean you definitely have to have a chemical imbalance. most people who smoke are probably pretty healthy overall and might not have those kind of chemical issues . a lot of them ARE simply using it as a cover. if someone has a chemical imbalance they've hopefully discussed their issues with their doctor and know what to do. people who are only self medicating and think they have a chemical imbalance probably need to see a doctor.

as far as depression goes therapy goes a long way for a whole lot of people because not everyone's depression is related to their body chemistry being out of whack. anti depressives are supposed to be used in conjunction with therapy on a temporary basis for most people. its NOT supposed to be a permanent need for most people. i'm not talking out of my ass about that. i've been trained.

all i'm saying is that people without medical conditions like those you've mentioned, which is most folks, should look at taking care of business instead of floundering in something that's negative for them that they can fix when they are ready. they can't always rely on chemicals long term. eventually in that case any chemical is going to stop working and the person is going to have to look for something else to medicate with. if they aren't careful that can lead to self destructive behaviors. if people who are capable don't fix their emotional problems they are setting themselves up for addiction and other things that won't add to the quality of life. you don't have to take my word for that. just google it on any decent medical psychological site.

i now there are a lot of people here with serious chemical issues, but what they have to be aware of is that not EVERYONE is them. they can't take everything so personally because it is NOT all about them. everybody does NOT have their issue.

most people CAN respond to psychological therapy and they SHOULD definitely be looking into that. talking to someone and facing your demons is not just bucking up. its loving yourself and having faith in the possibility of feeling complete and not dependent on something or someone just to live when you ARE able to do it yourself. its believing in your abilities when you do have them and not handicapping yourself when you aren't actually one of those people who have very serious atypical illnesses.

i don't know what exactly is going on with you and its not my business. but i'm sorry if you felt insulted. but i wasn't talking directly to you or your issues just to the average person. i'm sorry if i can't cover every contingency in a post but i'd never post them because i'd have to spend all of my time making exclusions because there is always going to be someone that a general statement does not apply to. i never said "its all in your head" or "buck up". i don't know who has been saying that to you but its not me. so maybe you need to redirect your anger toward the people actually doing that to you.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-01-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #21
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

I was only reading the other day how 2 new scientific studies reveal hallucinogens are good for your mental health

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/329/5994/959.abstract

http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v1...s/nrn2884.html

Quote:
"The clinical findings and current understanding of the mechanisms of action of classical hallucinogens and dissociative anaesthetics converge on the idea that psychedelics might be useful in the treatment of major depression, anxiety disorders and OCD."
Old 07-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #22
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I've met very few people who've used weed as a crutch in life. Very very few.

If they're healthy and just want that extra time of feeling good, perhaps they deserve it. If you've had a hard life and still managed to be overall happy, you should give yourself a little treat or a break. And perhaps that's what those who use weed are using it for.

I know I've been open with all my doctors about using it and how often. My psych sees nothing wrong with it and doesn't discourage me from using it in the least. Because the effects of a better mood lasts for days, sometimes even weeks, for me, he doesn't see it as a bad thing. And I do turn to it only when I'm either desperate or just need some kind of boost. And it works. I'd KILL for some right now, but being broke and weed being so exensive, I'm doing without. But it's not important enough for me to go ahead and do something stupid in order to obtain some. As I'm sure is the case for pleeeenty of others.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #23
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
I was only reading the other day how 2 new scientific studies reveal hallucinogens are good for your mental health

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/329/5994/959.abstract
Ouch. That's one thing I would never want to touch again, even if doctor prescribed: ketamine. I've known it as Special K. Craziest frigging trip ever. Used it when I was younger (like 12-14!) and refuse to touch it ever again. When it takes you two minutes to find your own damn nose while on something like that, no matter how good the feeling is, possible stupidity isn't worth it.

You is a figurative you. It really means me.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #24
superodalisque

Quote:
I've met very few people who've used weed as a crutch in life. Very very few.

If they're healthy and just want that extra time of feeling good, perhaps they deserve it. If you've had a hard life and still managed to be overall happy, you should give yourself a little treat or a break. And perhaps that's what those who use weed are using it for.

I know I've been open with all my doctors about using it and how often. My psych sees nothing wrong with it and doesn't discourage me from using it in the least. Because the effects of a better mood lasts for days, sometimes even weeks, for me, he doesn't see it as a bad thing. And I do turn to it only when I'm either desperate or just need some kind of boost. And it works. I'd KILL for some right now, but being broke and weed being so exensive, I'm doing without. But it's not important enough for me to go ahead and do something stupid in order to obtain some. As I'm sure is the case for pleeeenty of others.
yeah, we just have different experiences. lately i have been volunteering a lot with people who have addiction issues and the training and exposure has changed my mind about a lot of things. whether you do it or not is definitely your own choice. but i saw all of this rah rah weed stuff and i know better. its not harmless. people did start on it a crutch because of a lot of personal issues like abuse etc... people have a lot of horrendous things happen to them in their lives that can be very hard to deal with. sometimes they just aren't telling people. that's why an objective counselor who doesn't have an axe to grind comes into play. it sounds like you have some professionals to rely on but lot of people don't. they know your medical history and your specific needs, which are probably not the same a s everyone's.

no one can blame people for trying to find comfort where ever they can. i don't. but when you know and have seen therapy help people so much and you have seen the difference between that and dependency...i just put my opinion here as a balance. there are may reasons to be CAREFUL. no one ever thinks they are the one who will spiral. they always think they have everything under control --until they don't. people are capable of making up their own minds. but, there has to be some kind of seriousness and balance in a discussion like this because it IS a serious issue. its somebody's life. its not a joke.

my experience has been that it has led to a lot of people being hurt. that's my experience.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-01-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #25
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I read somewhere that weed is good to help with the pain of migraines. I have never been high or drunk. I am interested in eating some special brownies some day. Hubby and I want to find a way to get a card to obtain it legally.