Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
GettingHeavierFL

GettingHeavierFL has said some nice things
Default What was on your menu today?

Inspired by the "What are you eating now?" thread in the foodee forum.

But this time, what was your entire menu today?

Maybe we'll inspire some yummy fattening dishes for each other....

I'll start:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with Brown Sugar (lots of it), Cinnamon and Raisins w/Water

Lunch: 12" Cheesesteak w/ mayo & extra cheese, fries and sweet tea

Mid-Afternoon Snack: Granola Bars and Coke

Dinner: Two Cheeseburgers with Mayo & Katsup, 10 pc Nuggets with BBQ and Sweet Tea

Bedtime Snack: 2 pieces of cheesecake and Water
GettingHeavierFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a very fat Sunday starting with breakfast, three egg McMuffins, four hashbrowns, two apple pies and a large orange juice. Before I made it home today I needed to snack, and went to Big Time Cafe and had corn nuggets, a chili dog and a banana pudding milk shake. I had a very late lunch, and I had a picnic by the pool planned for an early 4th celebration, the picnic consisted of butter fried Texas toast, thick slices of Sunday ham(Dr.Pepper and red pepper smoked)black peppered mayo,American cheese, and I had half an avocado on my first one which was a double decker, but not on the second, or the third, which was just ham,cheese and mayo, I had Munchos, Little Debbies, and donuts, and about four cans of Coca Cola classic.

Back from a trip to town I got a bonus bag of Skittles which is 1.8 pounds of pure rainbow goodness(only a few handfuls left), and my tongue is still purple from the large Sno Ice I just got, rainbow flavor and double cream(the Ice beside the Skittles was almost to lovely to eat(almost). Went to the grocery store and swiped a large pepperoni pizza from the deli section, a pack of thin pepperoni(never have to much)the makings for a lot of spaghetti with meatballs, and at this very moment the red sauce is bubbling garlic all through the house and the meatballs are ah sizzling. I've got to cut the French loaf and butter it for the grill. I don't want a salad but could eat some stuffed pepperchonis and pepperoni while I wait....

I really don't know how I'm still so hungry, must be all the swimming, although to be honest after my lunch, I just kinda....floated.

I don't know how I did it
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote