Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
None
Enemy of Office Furniture

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed
Default Target at 8pm on a Thursday - great for FAs/FFAs - who knew?

I was at Target tonight because I gots to have a soft pretzel on the reg. Anyway, I was walking around Rick Ross'n it up and I couldn't help but notice many bbws and ssbbws were in the store. They were shopping and walking through isles with no problems and I thought damn where has Target at 8pm on a Thursday been all my life? Did anyone else know that Target was such a magnet for bbws and ssbbws?
Old 06-30-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

No Target in my city, so I wouldn't know. High five to you.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Targets look vaguely like donuts.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
None

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Targets look vaguely like donuts.
BBWS/SSBBWS love the possibility of donuts.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, I love you.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #6
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Yes, I love you.
BBWS/SSBBWS loves them some Kalvin. So you're in good company, brother.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:13 AM   #7
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
BBWS/SSBBWS loves them some Kalvin. So you're in good company, brother.
Oh hells yes.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh baybay.

Now donuts + Kalvin.
That's the money maker.
You'll get ALL the SS/BBWs with that.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #9
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Funny, I was in Target around eight last night In my town Target is usually pretty empty. Everyone goes to Walmart. I despise Walmart.

Target is more stylish, has fun foodstuffs, and contains a Starbucks. Such an easy choice.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Target is a horrible, horrible place to work.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
Except, apparently, on Thursdays at 8, when there are compensations -- or, at least, distractions.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #12
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Except, apparently, on Thursdays at 8, when there are compensations -- or, at least, distractions.
I think we should spread the word and make Targets everywhere the fat meeting place on Thursday nights
Old 07-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

There is a target on every corner in Dallas, I frequent my favorite store but I rarely see other people I'd consider overly large.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
There is a target on every corner in Dallas, I frequent my favorite store but I rarely see other people I'd consider overly large.
This ruins my perception of catch phrases.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
WomanlyHips

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmm?

You'll have to forgive the old lady with the hangover..
Old 07-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
anneblithe

anneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesanneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know, I read the bbw forums, and see women posting that noone approaches them, and I visit the fa forum and see people posting that they see bbws... Maybe the disconnect could be connected with some friendly introductions. I'm all for it. I'd certainly visit Wal Mart and Target more often.lol.
anneblithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
I hear that. I worked at one for five years. UGH.

If you'd come into my store, you could've bought your music, games and videos (pre dvd era, it was) while getting served by a hot fattie who knew what she was talking about. Man, where were you all back then?
Old 07-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanlyHips View Post
Hmm?

You'll have to forgive the old lady with the hangover..
Everything is bigger in Texas, except apparently the female patronage of Dallas Targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneblithe View Post
You know, I read the bbw forums, and see women posting that noone approaches them, and I visit the fa forum and see people posting that they see bbws... Maybe the disconnect could be connected with some friendly introductions. I'm all for it. I'd certainly visit Wal Mart and Target more often.lol.
I've found that the last place an FA would want to approach a BBW is while awkwardly following/leering at them from behind a bright red cart as they're out doing their shopping. Again, I'm not an accredited scientist and have not test this hypothesis/conclusion thoroughly enough.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #19
anneblithe

anneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesanneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I've found that the last place an FA would want to approach a BBW is while awkwardly following/leering at them from behind a bright red cart as they're out doing their shopping. Again, I'm not an accredited scientist and have not test this hypothesis/conclusion thoroughly enough.
Why does it have to be creepy? (leering, following)
It's just saying hello.
anneblithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #20
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

Quote:
Everything is bigger in Texas, except apparently the female patronage of Dallas Targets.

I smile and say hello to folks all the time as I am shopping. And I can't tell you how many times I'm looking for someone taller than me to grab something on the top shelf. And you always have the lead in of asking about some product/brand that you both happen to be evaluating.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #21
WomanlyHips

Quote:

Oh, apparently! Somewhat disappointing, eh?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #22
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

This clearly must be location dependent.

Not that I haven't seen cuties on the job, of course...
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:08 AM   #23
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I was at Target tonight because I gots to have a soft pretzel on the reg. Anyway, I was walking around Rick Ross'n it up and I couldn't help but notice many bbws and ssbbws were in the store. They were shopping and walking through isles with no problems and I thought damn where has Target at 8pm on a Thursday been all my life? Did anyone else know that Target was such a magnet for bbws and ssbbws?

man that's awesome i hardly ever see BBW's at my Target.i have went there at all different times.i have seen a couple of BBW's but not much.wish there were more around.lol
Old 07-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #24
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

Thankfully I don't have much to do so come next Thursday I'll try to remember to hit up Target at 8pm. Our BBW ratio isn't all that high, but hey maybe there are more than I thought we had.
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #25
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

It's pretty funny to see the people who don't get this thread.