Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #26
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
I was at Target tonight because I gots to have a soft pretzel on the reg. Anyway, I was walking around Rick Ross'n it up and I couldn't help but notice many bbws and ssbbws were in the store. They were shopping and walking through isles with no problems and I thought damn where has Target at 8pm on a Thursday been all my life? Did anyone else know that Target was such a magnet for bbws and ssbbws?
Whuuut?

Did you happen to notice if there were any bhms? Like does it work both ways?

Is it the one at the District? God, I hate the poorly designed parking lot there, but holy hell if there's bhmness to be had, I would do it.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #27
None
Enemy of Office Furniture

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Whuuut?

Is it the one at the District? God, I hate the poorly designed parking lot there, but holy hell if there's bhmness to be had, I would do it.
Nah, it's the one on Irvine Blvd. in the second part of the Irvine Market Place. As an FA my powers of scoping narrows mainly down to ladies with large assets. However, in the periphery I'm sure there was a BHM or two. I think you best strategy is to go to a Target at 8pm on a Thursday night and see what's up.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #28
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Whuuut?

If one is looking for BHMs, I would suggest your local gaming store. At the one where I play Dungeons and Dragons, there are always plenty of BHMs on any night of the week (plenty of the little scrawny types I generally prefer too).
Old 07-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #29
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
If one is looking for BHMs, I would suggest your local gaming store. At the one where I play Dungeons and Dragons, there are always plenty of BHMs on any night of the week (plenty of the little scrawny types I generally prefer too).
This is a damned good idea.

I can't believe I never considered this as I like rpgs too. There's gotta be a gaming store out here somewhere. I'll have to do a bit of research, but this was good advice. Ups for your reps, my dear.
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #30
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This is a damned good idea.

I can't believe I never considered this as I like rpgs too. There's gotta be a gaming store out here somewhere. I'll have to do a bit of research, but this was good advice. Ups for your reps, my dear.
Plus you're likely to be quite the minority as a woman in a gaming store, meaning you'll generally get more attention (in a positive way) from the gentlemen there.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #31
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

I don't know why any BBWs or SSBBWs would be in a a Target. Look at all the pictures on the walls and aisles. Nothing but pictures of thin young people. Except an old thin person over the Pharmacy. Their plus size department is nothing to brag about. They do have larger employees, but that is because they don't pay well, and are less likely to discriminate.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
I don't know why any BBWs or SSBBWs would be in a a Target. Look at all the pictures on the walls and aisles. Nothing but pictures of thin young people. Except an old thin person over the Pharmacy. Their plus size department is nothing to brag about. They do have larger employees, but that is because they don't pay well, and are less likely to discriminate.
I don't think I could headdesk enough times for this comment. I don't know whether to snark or reply properly.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #33
None
Enemy of Office Furniture

None never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticedNone never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I don't think I could headdesk enough times for this comment. I don't know whether to snark or reply properly.
As with the theme of this thread and life in general, snark is always the go to response.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #34
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
Really???

Well first of all, my Target doesn't have pictures of people on the walls, so I guess I'm safe

Seriously, if fat chicks stayed out of every place that had marketing / promotional items featuring skinny folks, where would we go?

99.99999999% of the world doesn't carry clothes to fit me, but amazingly I still need to shop for other things.

Guess I will not see you in Target tomorrow night. If anyone else is interested, I'll be the fat blond cruising the grocery section while enjoying a triple caffe mocha.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #35
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
As with the theme of this thread and life in general, snark is always the go to response.
This is a Snark.
Use it wisely.

The 3.8 megaton nuclear warhead is merely a courtesy detail for the convenience of our most enthusiastic "customers".

-Rusty

Last edited by CleverBomb; 07-06-2011 at 05:30 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #36
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Snark usually is my go to response, and if I wasn't taken by surprise so much I would have, especially given what this thread's intention was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Use it wisely.
I will make no such promises! Let my snark run free!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #37
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

I love Target but Wal-mart fits my teacher salary better lol ! I think I will pay a visit to Target tomorrow night at 8 for S**** and giggles though lol
Old 07-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #38
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Snark usually is my go to response, and if I wasn't taken by surprise so much I would have, especially given what this thread's intention was.

I will make no such promises! Let my snark run free!
Well, they DID have a reputation for notorious inaccuracy.
The testing range off Florida's coast was referred to as being "Snark-infested waters."

But then, with a nuke warhead, they didn't really have to hit all that close to the target.
Have fun!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #39
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Zellers is being replaced very soon with a Target. Canadian(and travelling) FAs... you now have some hint of where to find some Canadian fatties (yes, besides me, even).
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #40
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillblessed23 View Post
I love Target but Wal-mart fits my teacher salary better lol ! I think I will pay a visit to Target tomorrow night at 8 for S**** and giggles though lol

Target is better then Wal-Mart in my opinion.i like Wal-Mart and although Target is a bit higher they have better quality items,more unique and harder to find items,less generic stuff.there are alot of "only at Target" type of stuff too.