Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club
Default Need a towel?

I'm just wondering how many other BBW out there are like me and are really, really, really....reallyreallyreally messy? I often hear about bigger girls more often being the ones more likely to be "Squirters" so, I thought I would inquire!

*Raises hand* My name is Pitch and I had to wash my bedding this morning because of this kinda thing. >.>

Last edited by Pitch; 07-06-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm... wonder what the chances are that this thread can stay civil?

Although the existence of female ejaculation is hotly debated, I have no problem proving that it's real.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah its real! I learned this many years back. I mentioned in another thread i was a fan of facials, well the lady i was with turned the tables on me. Funny thing was she was as shocked as i was. She was only a tiny littly lady and it was not an extreme amount but we were both suprized. Fun times.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Hmm... wonder what the chances are that this thread can stay civil?

Although the existence of female ejaculation is hotly debated, I have no problem proving that it's real.
Hah, yeah. I've proved it real, what....4 times this week? Nobody knows its real but those of us who do it/have witnessed it and know damned well it's not incontinence.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #5
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

I think ladies with this particular talent are sexxyyyyy I know it exists
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've witnessed. Definitely not incontinence. One of my friend's didn't even know she made a mess. She suddenly felt the blanket beneath her was all wet and thought her partner poured water or too much lube or something, then realised she's the one who did it. lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I've witnessed. Definitely not incontinence. One of my friend's didn't even know she made a mess. She suddenly felt the blanket beneath her was all wet and thought her partner poured water or too much lube or something, then realized she's the one who did it. lol.
That's how it was the first time I did it! "Who poured half a glass of water on the--...OH. >.>"
Old 07-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It might differ between women but it doesn't have the same texture, scent or taste as urine. At least in my own personal experience.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's at leat distinguishable by colour, as it's vaguely milky at it's thickest. Most of the time it's clear, so white sheets won't have yellowness. But every guy I've talked to about it says their girl's ejaculation always smelled rather sweet, and urine does not.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's real. One time it was like my junk was a protestor in Birmingham. Kinda hot, really.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #11
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Years ago, a woman I still remember fondly was trying to catch her breath. She suddenly became embarassed when she found the evidence of her ecstasy on the sheets, and didn't want to lie in it. I proudly proved myself a gentleman that night, and can think of no reason to doubt the phenomenon of a woman's ejaculation; she stroked my ego with it.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #12
Pitch

Yep, it's always clear for me. Smells nothing like the yellow stuff. Smells really good, actually.

...Yeah, I smelled it. That's not weird, right?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
Yep, it's always clear for me. Smells nothing like the yellow stuff. Smells really good, actually.

Not weird. It is kind of sweet, come to think of it and nice. At least for people who don't have 'squick' issues.

Actually the lucky dudes who've encountered it with me were delighted. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 07-06-2011 at 09:24 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:

Nope. I think it's human nature to smell something we're not used to. Actually... maybe it's animal instinct And thank Gawd for that instinct sometimes, lol.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #15
Pitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Not weird. It is kind of sweet, come to think of it and nice. At least for people who don't have 'squick' issues.

Hah! Hear, hear!
Old 07-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My first wife didn't so much ejaculate as geysered. We got hold of a big box of those large incontinence bed pads for when we had sex. She'd soak that sucker sopping wet. Me, too. When I did her with my hand, she'd drench me to the elbow.

Damn, that was HOT.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:15 AM   #17
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I do gush before, during, after (any of those times).
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #18
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ive never squirted, but get me hot and bothered and its like floodgates have opened. Sometimes its awesome, cause Ive never had to buy lube, not even for anal. BUT my poon starts getting to work just from me kissing a guy! There have been a few times where I was hanging with a hottie and had to excuse myself to the ladies room to clean up... BEFORE the sex!!

And I feel like a teenage boy, box of tissues ready, whenever I get busy with myself.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 AM   #19
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i think squirting is so sexy,i like it messy.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #20
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hah, yeah. I've proved it real, what....4 times this week? Nobody knows its real but those of us who do it/have witnessed it and know damned well it's not incontinence.

a girl argued me down saying it wasn't true,i was trying to tell her it think it was,she still didn't believe me.lol
Old 07-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #21
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post

hmmm the first and only time it happened with my ex he said it was gross but sexy

shrugs may the next guy find it a huge turn on and I think the amount of conversation in this thread prooves its not just an urban myth
Old 07-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #22
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Yes it is real. Ive only done it one time and it embarassed the hell outta me at first. I thought I had peed the bed. Then I found out otherwise.

I cant wait to do it again.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:36 AM   #23
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
Yes it is real. Ive only done it one time and it embarassed the hell outta me at first. I thought I had peed the bed. Then I found out otherwise.

I cant wait to do it again.
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #24
nite_mare

nite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnite_mare can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I do it every time I climax.. both with a partner and umm.. solo. At first it was kind of embarrassing... and it definitely makes spontaneous sex in public places nearly impossible. But once I did it a few times and saw the reaction of my partner, I was proud of it!
nite_mare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #25
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i once got a full facial blast from a girl i was with. hottest.moment.EVER!!!!
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote