Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #26
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Making this thread improved my quality of life.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #27
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
Making this thread improved my quality of life.
awesome

I am yet to find a man who can get me there without my help not sure if it is a good thing I can or a bad thing they havent been able to shrugs mayby I will meet a great guy who is good at that sort of thing this time round
Old 07-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #28
Puddles

Puddles does more than just post hot picsPuddles does more than just post hot picsPuddles does more than just post hot pics

My name here is not because I pee myself. nuff said
Puddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #29
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddles View Post
My name here is not because I pee myself. nuff said
HAHA, OH GOD!! That's my nickname, too! I shit you not. And...well, behind closed doors it is.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #30
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread brought back a funny memory...,.when during oral sex my husband at the time peeked over my belly and asked "you trying to drown me?"

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #31
jen68

jen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My man says I do sometimes. He says the first time I did it on his face he thought it was urine but when he tasted it realized it was not urine. He said it tasted sweet. I know with my ex he would have to constantly clean me up during sex and there would always be a big wet spot under me after we were done but I donít know if I would squirt or if I would just get really exited.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #32
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It might differ between women but it doesn't have the same texture, scent or taste as urine. At least in my own personal experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch View Post
Yep, it's always clear for me. Smells nothing like the yellow stuff. Smells really good, actually.
Quote:
It is kind of sweet, come to think of it and nice.
Yes; yes; and yes.

My gush (LOL, that's what I refer to it as) is clear, sweet in both aroma and taste, and even different from the texture of natural vaginal moisture (wetness). It's thin like water, and not slippery feeling like how vaginal wetness feels to the fingertips. With me, it usually happens with g-spot orgasms or with a combined g-spot/clitoral orgasm.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Yes; yes; and yes.

My gush (LOL, that's what I refer to it as) is clear, sweet in both aroma and taste, and even different from the texture of natural vaginal moisture (wetness). It's thin like water, and not slippery feeling like how vaginal wetness feels to the fingertips. With me, it usually happens with g-spot orgasms or with a combined g-spot/clitoral orgasm.
I call it the same thing. And yeah, the same ones for me. And the best way I can describe it is that it's silky....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:40 PM   #34
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My first orgasm at the ripe age of 18 i squirted. I thought i peed myself and was so embarrassed i stopped it all and went to the bathroom thinking i needed to clean up and hide the evidence. I've since learned that it happens normally during really good oral sessions
Old 08-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #35
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ...with the right toy,

I can make my girl spray like a geyser. First time it happened it surprised the heck out of the both of us. Over time she has learned to "let go" and make it happen endlessly (her own words, "I can do this all night"). Her secret, plenty of water throughout the day and a daily intake of fenugreek pills.
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:09 AM   #36
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It is real of course we all know. There are two types though. The basic nut (My ex would unleash this lil treat all the time. But that's because I am an oral hound. It's like very cloudy water && gooey). The other is the Holy Grail mack daddy off all butter blasting. The Squirt. (This is almost like lemonade but with a lil more Splenda than lemon. It's a lil tart but sweet too, or can be). During "Napoletongues" invasion of my ex's Southern landscape, she didn't know that she had just squirted right in my eye, nose, && mouth/fice area. I LOVED IT! Napoletongue's quest was a success. Oh what a success
Old 08-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #37
dantheman90631

dantheman90631 can now change their title

This sounds really fun! I wish I could find a woman that was able to squirt. I find that highly erotic!
dantheman90631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:54 AM   #38
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

I do it every single time. Solo or with someone, it doesn't matter. I have to fold an extra THICK comforter in half on the bed to soak it all up because a few towels just won't do.

This is one of the main reasons I only use battery-operated & never electrical-operated sex toys, for fear or electrocuting myself.

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 08-14-2011 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Added something. :)
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #39
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is just so damn full of awesomeness I wish I could just rep the thread as a whole.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:20 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
I do it every single time. Solo or with someone, it doesn't matter. I have to fold an extra THICK comforter in half on the bed to soak it all up because a few towels just won't do.

This is one of the main reasons I only use battery-operated & never electrical-operated sex toys, for fear or electrocuting myself.

LOL OMG that's why I use battery-operated too! HA! I thought it was just me that made that uh..connection. hahahaha

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #41
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
LOL OMG that's why I use battery-operated too! HA! I thought it was just me that made that uh..connection. hahahaha
Nope! I made it too. Extremely wet things and electrical devices just don't seem like a wise combination to me, so I am batteries only. The downside to this is that the "waterproof" toy I just bought a month ago is already dying on me. I don't know if they get flooded out or just can't handle the demand, but they never seem to last long.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #42
FresnoBBWlover

FresnoBBWlover has said some nice things

I have been with two women who could squirt like that, and both of them were bigger women :P I loved it sooo much, it is defintely something I'd like to experience again...any volunteers?
FresnoBBWlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #43
SweetNYLady
Immutable Dreamer

SweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSweetNYLady can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I do it too though sometimes I don't let myself truly let go because the mess is well, just a mess!

My boyfriend tells me he needs to take out extra flood insurance on his house with me around lol
That leaves you feeling sideways.
Tripping over my own feet
Trying to walk to my own beat
Another car out on the street
trying to find the highway
Yeah, Are you going my way?"

-- Story of My Life by Bon Jovi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by SweetNYLady; 08-20-2011 at 07:21 PM.
SweetNYLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #44
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNYLady View Post
I do it too though sometimes I don't let myself truly let go because the mess is well, just a mess!

My boyfriend tells me he needs to take out extra flood insurance on his house with me around lol
Get some of those hospital sized incontinence pads for beds. You can find them at medical supply stores. They will contain the floods very nicely.

(I know this from experience)
Old 08-25-2011, 03:25 AM   #45
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Haha, that reminds me....
Sometimes I get so worked up just kissing & making out on dates that I try to remember to wear maxi-pads.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #46
cebe

cebe has said some nice things

For sure itĎs real and I had the chance to experience this with a GF many years ago, and was immediately addict. Thatís sooooooo good! By the way, she was a SSBBW but canít have an idea thatís linked because I have never known a skinny woman
cebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:12 PM   #47
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
Haha, that reminds me....
Sometimes I get so worked up just kissing & making out on dates that I try to remember to wear maxi-pads.
Not exactly on-topic, but I have this issue too sorta...as a guy. INSANELY easily excited a wet/messy as a result.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #48
jiggles

jiggles can now change their title
Default age?

Does anyone know if squirting develops with age? I am 25 and it has only been in the last year that I have started....
jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:22 AM   #49
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Need a towel?

I would like to speak to a couple of points;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
This liquid produced by a woman's body that is semine based liquid. Similar to a man's semine that aids his inject of the sperm deep into a womans vigina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman90631 View Post
I wish I could find a woman that was able to squirt. I find that highly erotic!
Most men do get very excited especially when they find out it is not a urine based liquid. Most women find it is associated with their most intense orgasms, mainly from their G-spot.
The semine is created in a small pouch or cavity located between the G-spot and the outer part of her body. The larger the area, the more the woman is able to ejaculate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Not exactly on-topic, but I have this issue too sorta...as a guy. INSANELY easily excited a wet/messy as a result.
I am happy for you, just enjoy the experience. It translates into something, you did extremely well! It also provides a nice scent in the guy's mustache the next day!!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #50
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
pics or it didnt happen
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote