Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-05-2011, 03:52 AM   #51
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

I can do this...but I always think it would be so embarrassing when I get a new partner to bring it up.....'soooo yeh you might want to get a towel because it gets A LOT wet'

I squirted a few feet when with my last bf and it hit him in the eye...alwats wore protective goggles after that

I think it's very sexy but if I'm with someone and he/she doesn't what do I doooooooo
BBWbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #52
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieBonnie View Post
I can do this...but I always think it would be so embarrassing when I get a new partner to bring it up.....'soooo yeh you might want to get a towel because it gets A LOT wet'
Tsunami!

Quote:
I squirted a few feet when with my last bf and it hit him in the eye...alwats wore protective goggles after that
I laughed.

Quote:
I think it's very sexy but if I'm with someone and he/she doesn't what do I doooooooo
Educate by example. Repeat as necessary.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #53
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Tsunami!

This puts an entirely new slant on my recent driving tour of the west coast.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 AM   #54
BBWbonnie

BBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticedBBWbonnie never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post

This puts an entirely new slant on my recent driving tour of the west coast.

-Rusty
Hahaha love it!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #55
dantheman90631

dantheman90631 can now change their title

That's an awesome tallent to have Bonnie
dantheman90631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:39 AM   #56
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i have never been with a girl thats squirted until this year, and by luck i have met 2 that can do it, one didnt even know she could do it until i did it to her, the other girl said her ex lover of four years never made her do it once but she had done it with previous lovers, it drives me crazy when a girl is about to squirt, u cn feel the vagina tense up and coem all spongy inside and then u know thats when to keep pushing her until she explodes, i dont think i could go back to a girl who doesnt squirt thou now lol once u have a squirter u never want to go back lol
Old 12-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #57
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
A few feet? Wow, you're talented.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #58
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay: what about negative reactions from partners in bed? Anybody have any stories about that?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #59
BBWbonnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Okay: what about negative reactions from partners in bed? Anybody have any stories about that?
Well I have a friend tell me he thinks its messy and gross...but I have only done it with a few people and always let them know before, but negative reactions to it is what im worried about!
Old 12-21-2011, 01:20 AM   #60
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

MystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystifyMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Well I have a friend tell me he thinks its messy and gross...but I have only done it with a few people and always let them know before, but negative reactions to it is what im worried about!
i think its the most awesome thing that can happen sexually, i love it and my last girl i did it with said she was too embarrassed to let other people do it to her but with me she felt comfortable as i was so into it...
Old 12-21-2011, 01:23 AM   #61
MystifyMe
Cheeky Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystifyMe View Post
i think its the most awesome thing that can happen sexually, i love it and my last girl i did it with said she was too embarrassed to let other people do it to her but with me she felt comfortable as i was so into it...
oh and she told me her bf of 4 years never made her squirt once, guess u have to press the right buttons with some girls for it to happen as she said it only started happening once she put on weight and only one or 2 people had made her squirt.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #62
trucrimsongold

trucrimsongold can now change their title
Default sprinkle gush or squirt its all hot

I have never been with a gal but once who ejaculated and it was more like a steady gush..it happened when I was giving oral to a lady and it was very awesome....I think it's awesome that at last a woman can do this ...it is so rewarding not to ask a woman if she came or not...the sweet nectar says it all for sure....veryyyyyyyyyyy hot indeeed.
trucrimsongold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #63
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish I could do this. And by gum I've tried!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #64
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

I just had a negative reaction to it. And I remembered this thread and wanted to see if anyone else had so I went digging in the archives. So here's the first negative story...

I let a guy get the goodies probably before he deserved, I was servicing him and he unexpectedly stuck his hand down there and once I started, I couldn't stop. My jeans were soaking wet and stuck to me down to my knees. I normally would've prefaced myself but he caught me by surprise.

He talked about it afterward and asked lots of questions about if it happened a lot, when/how, he said he'd never experienced it. He didn't seem to mind too much, honestly. I threw my jeans and underwear in his dryer as a quick fix because I wasn't about to drive home like that, wound up falling asleep because he did... the next morning we rounded home plate and everything seemed okay.

Fast forward to two days later, not hearing from him. I ask him point blank why, and he says, "Your waterfall freaked me out. I let having sex the next morning be your choice, because I didn't want to force you... but I don't think we can be intimate anymore. Maybe we can just be friends..."

So, SO angry. Mostly at myself. It had been over three years (since I was assaulted) since I'd been intimate with someone... and I clearly picked the wrong person.

Last edited by aocutiepi; 11-19-2012 at 08:36 PM.
aocutiepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #65
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aocutiepi View Post
I just had a negative reaction to it. And I remembered this thread and wanted to see if anyone else had so I went digging in the archives. So here's the first negative story...

I let a guy get the goodies probably before he deserved, I was servicing him and he unexpectedly stuck his hand down there and once I started, I couldn't stop. My jeans were soaking wet and stuck to me down to my knees. I normally would've prefaced myself but he caught me by surprise.

He talked about it afterward and asked lots of questions about if it happened a lot, when/how, he said he'd never experienced it. He didn't seem to mind too much, honestly. I threw my jeans and underwear in his dryer as a quick fix because I wasn't about to drive home like that, wound up falling asleep because he did... the next morning we rounded home plate and everything seemed okay.

Fast forward to two days later, not hearing from him. I ask him point blank why, and he says, "Your waterfall freaked me out. I let having sex the next morning be your choice, because I didn't want to force you... but I don't think we can be intimate anymore. Maybe we can just be friends..."

So, SO angry. Mostly at myself. It had been over three years (since I was assaulted) since I'd been intimate with someone... and I clearly picked the wrong person.
I'm really sorry that you had this experience especially since the last time you had sexual contact was an assault. Try to go easy on yourself. You couldn't read his mind, couldn't anticipate anything, especially since he seemed to handle it okay when it happened. It's COMPLETELY natural that you squirted or got wet. I don't think you 'picked' the wrong person so much as he just didn't know how to deal. There are quite a few men out there who can't. (My ex-weasel was one) It was unfortunate. And also his loss.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #66
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ungh, I'm so sorry, aocutiepi--that's awful. and really and truly his problem, not yours, even if it can be hard to feel that. i'm sure sorry. don't penalize yourself for his reaction. myeh!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:26 AM   #67
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

Love it. Can't wait to get a girl who does this!
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:25 PM   #68
aocutiepi
a beautiful mess.

aocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticedaocutiepi never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
ungh, I'm so sorry, aocutiepi--that's awful. and really and truly his problem, not yours, even if it can be hard to feel that. i'm sure sorry. don't penalize yourself for his reaction. myeh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm really sorry that you had this experience especially since the last time you had sexual contact was an assault. Try to go easy on yourself. You couldn't read his mind, couldn't anticipate anything, especially since he seemed to handle it okay when it happened. It's COMPLETELY natural that you squirted or got wet. I don't think you 'picked' the wrong person so much as he just didn't know how to deal. There are quite a few men out there who can't. (My ex-weasel was one) It was unfortunate. And also his loss.
Thanks, Liz and Lainey. Also... thanks to the kind messages in my inbox and as rep. I appreciate it. I've missed this place.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #69
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

more gushing than squirting , my man needs to blow his nose or swallow several times to cope with the amount of fluid i produce
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #70
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah, I'm a member of this club lol

I was totally embarrassed when it started happening because I had no idea what it was.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #71
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

I've only done it once with a bed buddy a couple years ago.. not sure what he or I did differently and I can't say that it was tons of fluid but my sheets were soaked.. thought I peed but we both knew that's not what happened.
He didn't complain and actually kept making comments that I had soaked his *cough*, his balls and his legs and seemed to enjoy it.

I do get very wet when I get very comfortable with someone and just let go but I don't think I had ever "squirted" or "gushed" like that before and haven't done it since.
Doesn't really matter to me but yes I know it happens and I've seen two girls do it.. but don't ask how I saw
Old 11-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #72
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW View Post
I've only done it once with a bed buddy a couple years ago.. not sure what he or I did differently and I can't say that it was tons of fluid but my sheets were soaked.. thought I peed but we both knew that's not what happened.
He didn't complain and actually kept making comments that I had soaked his *cough*, his balls and his legs and seemed to enjoy it.

I do get very wet when I get very comfortable with someone and just let go but I don't think I had ever "squirted" or "gushed" like that before and haven't done it since.
Doesn't really matter to me but yes I know it happens and I've seen two girls do it.. but don't ask how I saw
C'mon Chick, I have to ask. How did you see two girls do it?

Besides, doesn't every couple not using condoms need a towel by the time it's over? After all, the guy can make things rather sticky and wet...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #73
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh god lady juice! Yea I've soaked some pants. What really super sucks is when you have spontaneous outdoors sex (jeez I've done it all over the town) and you don't have anything to clean up with!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #74
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Oh god lady juice! Yea I've soaked some pants. What really super sucks is when you have spontaneous outdoors sex (jeez I've done it all over the town) and you don't have anything to clean up with!
Even Still though....hooray for spontaneous outdoor sex lol
Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #75
Nexus78

Nexus78 can now change their title

Awesome stories everyone! I've always been into women who squirt. It's a very erotic and wonderful thing. I had an ex who I made squirt for the first time in her life. We were on the couch making out. For some reason she was extra horny that day. I don't know what it was. Anyway, I went down on her and fingered her down there. She started to moan so loud. So I continued and all of a sudden she just squirted and gushed all over the couch!!! It was such a turn on and I was quite happy. lol
Nexus78 is offline   Reply With Quote