Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-10-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I've gotten soo big!

I didn't realize just how big I had gotten until I saw the pic my nephew took. After that I decided to take a new belly pic. In my last pics I was 233, but I feel & look bigger now. Any guesses? My scale's not working.

Attachment 95354

Attachment 95355

Last edited by bigbellyroll; 11-03-2011 at 09:17 PM.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Bigger and Better

I would say at least 250lbs. But then I don't know how tall you are. Your bigger belly is looking really beautiful.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I would say at least 250lbs. But then I don't know how tall you are. Your bigger belly is looking really beautiful.
I'm only 5'2". One reason why the weight just piled on after I quit dieting.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

How long ago did you quit dieting and how much have you gained to get to at least 233 lbs. recoginizing you are heavier now?
Old 07-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
bigbellyroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
How long ago did you quit dieting and how much have you gained to get to at least 233 lbs. recoginizing you are heavier now?
I was NEVER thin, but struggled to stay 200. In Oct I hit 213 & just gave up.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
bigbellyroll

Used the scale @ Rite Aid today & it read 241. I was a little embarrassed when someone walked by so I'm not sure how I'll feel about hitting 250. I know it will happen though. LOL
Old 07-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #7
BigFA

Gaining 28 lbs. in 10 months is not so bad. Less than 3 lbs. a month which is quite normal for many people as they get older. I slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over 20 years even though in some years it might have been4 or 5 lbs. and some years 10. I have to admit it is very pleasant to live a life where I do not count calories, enjoy all kinds of food and just let nature take its course. I find I have really enjoyed the process of fattening up, so enjoy the ride!
Old 07-13-2011, 03:26 AM   #8
bigbellyroll

Question for anyone who sees my pix. Is my belly starting to hang a little already?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 AM   #9
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Looks like it might be starting to. It's an extremely attractive belly to be sure!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
bigbellyroll

Weird thing is I like mu big 'ol starting to hang belly, but the double (triple?) chin bothers me.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
Weird thing is I like mu big 'ol starting to hang belly, but the double (triple?) chin bothers me.
Think of it (them?) as an echo of your smile

(double chin is something a lot of people have trouble accepting. But I assure you that lots of FA adore them, and think they are wonderful. I think it is hard to accept something that changes how your face looks.....we all see our face so much, that changes to it seem more shocking somehow.)
Old 07-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #12
bigbellyroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Think of it (them?) as an echo of your smile

(double chin is something a lot of people have trouble accepting. But I assure you that lots of FA adore them, and think they are wonderful. I think it is hard to accept something that changes how your face looks.....we all see our face so much, that changes to it seem more shocking somehow.)
That's a good point. Wish I could upload a pic from my phone. I'd post my face. Don't feel secure about photobucket
Old 07-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you have a pic on your computer you can upload it here--and can delete it at any time (personally I seldom leave pics up for more than a couple of weeks).

And you only have to have it on your computer for long enough to upload it, so if you can get the pic off your phone to whatever machine you use to reach dimensions, you can put the pic here
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #14
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, that 28 lbs is on the wright place. Youre tummy is so lovely round and sweet! Thank you for sharing this lovely pic!
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:36 AM   #15
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks to your nephew for inspiring you to join us. Great pics
Old 07-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #16
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Cute pix. Nice bod. Keep it up!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Looking good ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #18
ExpandingHorizons

ExpandingHorizons can now change their title

Nice plump and round belly.
ExpandingHorizons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #19
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow! Beautiful Belly!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #20
chubbytiger

chubbytiger has said some nice things

Such a cute belly
chubbytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Nice improvement... Keep up the good work
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #22
bigbellyroll

Default thanks

I don't seem to have a choice I'm at 245 today. Oops. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
Nice improvement... Keep up the good work
Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #23
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

I hope that as time goes on you will be less ashamed of that beautiful belly that you have.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:32 AM   #24
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
That's strange me, since the recent swelling of my wife's face has only been that much more sexy to me.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:09 AM   #25
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You're belly's looking mighty fine. A woman should have a nice rounded chin.