Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
lankypanky

lankypanky can now change their title
Default So I've got a stuffing question.

I'm not comfortable with my current weight and am trying to drop some pounds. However, I have a stuffing partner coming for a visit - we live far enough away from each other and have busy enough schedules that it's hard to manage seeing each other, so it's sort of a big deal when we can do so.

The timing is kind of bad, in that I'd rather I were a little smaller before we did this again, but options are limited. So I'm trying to be a good sport and plow through a whole session; stuffing partner, in turn, has suggested that we look at using something low-fat but filling.

Any suggestions? I guess we could take a shot at doing a water thing, but I'm not sure what other good options are.
lankypanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe brown rice or quinoa, which can be made sweet instead of savory. Apples are filling, so are berries. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew mellon and yogurt could be filling too.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did my shit get deleted?

My suggestion was not only legit, it was good natured and appropriate.

What's the story?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

If its just one night, why not indulge yourself for that one experience and then hit the gym the rest of the week?

You and your partner both get what they want in that case.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

There are plenty of fruits and vegetables that are so nutritionally poor that they are said to take more energy to digest than you get out of them. Things like grapes, celery, and carrots are considered to be negative-calorie-count foods. Alternatively you could just go on, like, a low carb diet for a while and then pig out on meat, cheese, eggs, and other things with next to no carbs. This isn't the healthiest thing in the world, but protein takes more energy to metabolize than you get out of it (which is why low carb diets can work...) If neither of those is up your alley there's always purgatives (the smiley means I'm joking, btw) .
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote