Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 09-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #26
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Goodness, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Miss Nan to do my nails. She takes such good care of me, as do the other women who work at the shop I go to...and they never, ever say anything bad about me or other customers. Even the rude customers (though I have been known to say a few choice things if someone is treating the techs badly.) I've been to other shops where I could tell they were saying things about me (because of their demeanor, not the words they used,) but I always shrugged it off. They have a hard job (it can't be much fun to work on people's feet and hands all day, bent over in those small chairs they sit in. Never mind the chemicals they inhale) so I guess I am more inclined to let perceived rudeness slide.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh lord...

I've been bitching for years about the people who do my pedi's! They whisper, giggle and speak foreign tongues...I've even heard them talk about how big my legs are...lol

So now when they go to do crap like that I just make jokes about how I will knock down all their nail polishes and such, much like Godzilla...

I'm childish. I know.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #28
starr416

starr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstarr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The 2 salons I go to are Korean and Chinese nail places. What the korean place doesn't know is that I speak korean fairly well, enough to understand and hold a conversation. And they talk about EVERYBODY! Fat, skinny, black, white, doesn't matter. Well one day I just got tired of it and told her, in korean, that she should be careful about what she says because you never know who is listening. I think she almost fainted, but needless to say when I go there now it's always super quiet!