Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Beautiful day outside...

Here in California we are having great weather! Today it was 97 and i had to go out & enjoy it! A few pictures posted on the 700lb club...come on over & see

~Paulee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub
Attached Images
File Type: jpg out 4.JPG (30.9 KB, 651 views)
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

lol. 97 is a little too hot for me. I prefer the temp to be around...oh....70-80. lol
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pauline, I hope you took a giant Big Gulp cup out there with you; I've had so much water in the last 24 hours I need my own damned lifeguard! I guess you're one of the 'summer can't be hot enough!' types, eh? I invite you to sample the East Coast's humidity. Come, enjoy. haha.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote