Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Tall or Short

Do you prefer your partner to be taller or shorter then yourself?

Me, i tend to be attracted to girls like 5' tall or so, or taller then myself, 6'1". Not a conscience decision... just seems to work out like that.

Any one else notice this about themselves?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a major thing for shortness. Crystal is about 5'2" and I've liked shorter. I'm not anti average or tall but my first choice is short.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Do you prefer your partner to be taller or shorter then yourself?

Me, i tend to be attracted to girls like 5' tall or so, or taller then myself, 6'1". Not a conscience decision... just seems to work out like that.

Any one else notice this about themselves?
I'm attracted to women shorter than myself, but only by a tiny lil bit (ex was same height, gf is only 2 inches shorter)
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I generally like men to be much taller than me. Between 5'10" and 6'2". So... in other words... at least a foot taller than me

Sometimes it sucks being only 4 foot 10, though.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love being my height (short!), and love that Hamish is so much taller than I am. It makes me feel protected and feminine.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Taller. He's got to be bigger than me...one way or another. Muahaha!!
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:56 AM   #7
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

well it really dosen't matter to me.lol i would date a woman of any size or height.as long as we get along and there's some kind of mutual connection there then im game.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've dated guys my height or shorter (5'6). I like tall guys too, I mean 5'11 and beyond.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #9
Notalurkeranymore

Notalurkeranymore has said some nice things

Most women are shorter than I am , so by default I'll say shorter .....

Funny thing tho .. most women that are as tall or close to my height wear flats ,,, when I do see the rare woman wearing heals .. OMG that gets my attention
Notalurkeranymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Generally a little taller to shorter is fine. I would say 4'10-6'1" generally. 5'4"-6'0" is a good because it's a great kissing height zone.
I'm 5'11". My girlfriend is about 5'6" and just perfect.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #11
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's rare that I meet a man of my stature. I'm usually attracted to someone who is opposite of me, which means tall or dark. That said, you never can guess what kind of package sizzle will come in
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #12
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well I am gonna say taller only because I am sure there aren't many men out there who are 5'2 or shorter... I am almost 5'3 so the whole world around me is much much taller but I don't really care about the height issue when there are much more serious issues to be considered lol
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do I prefer my partner to be taller or shorter then me?
Yes.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5-3, so rare is the man who's shorter than me. I have noticed that I tend to date guys who are about 5-5 to 5-8 and guys who are 6-2 and taller. I don't tend to date guys who are 5-8 to 6-2. I have no idea why. I just either date short or really tall.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #15
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

I am 6ft and have always preferred men taller than myself, luckily my husband to be is 6ft 2
ShazzyBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:41 AM   #16
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not all that tall myself. 5'11" - 6' around there. But I'ev always liked shorted females. Most of my exs are under 5'... yum
Old 07-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I think it would kill a piece of me if my soulmate was both shorter and thinner than me....

I like em taller, doesn't have to be by a lot long as they have a few inches on me so I can wear heels and not end up looking down at them. Personal quirk. I'm 5'7" most guys are taller than me, but not by some large span.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Elinor1127

Elinor1127 has said some nice things
Default Taller!

I'm 5'9" so most of the world's population is shorter than I am. I decided years ago that the one requirement I had in a man was that he had to be taller then me. If he's shorter, I get to feeling maternal and that's not sexy in the least! My hubby, Bigbri, is 6' 6" so he fills the bill and then some!

It's also nice to be 'smaller than', too. I'm a big girl, as well as tall. It's nice to feel petite by comparison.

i love my big guy!
Elinor1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #19
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always thought i'd like someone taller than me. But i married a dude that's short. I'm 4 inches taller than him. He's 5'7" and i'm 5'11". He teases me about being a gargantuan bestess. I tease him about being shrimpy.. so it works out.

As a kid i wanted to grow up and be 6' tall.. Now that i'm nearly there, I'd like to feel petite and more feminine. (I have big hands, big feet and am very tall.. not too feminine)
Old 08-02-2011, 03:18 PM   #20
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Men who are tall enough to reach upper shelves and change light bulbs get brownie points
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #21
bettylulu

bettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I always thought i'd like someone taller than me. But i married a dude that's short. I'm 4 inches taller than him. He's 5'7" and i'm 5'11". He teases me about being a gargantuan bestess. I tease him about being shrimpy.. so it works out.
That's me and my husband, too! I'm about 5'10 1/2" and he's 5'7". I call him fat ass (he's thin) and he calls me shrimp and we crack up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
As a kid i wanted to grow up and be 6' tall.. Now that i'm nearly there, I'd like to feel petite and more feminine. (I have big hands, big feet and am very tall.. not too feminine)
I used to hate being tall, but I've grown to (mostly) embrace it. My DH LOVES when I wear heels, but I limit myself to 3"- 3 1/2" because otherwise I start to feel uncomfortable.
bettylulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #22
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm 5'5 I like taller, 6'+
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #23
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm attracted to people taller or shorter, height doesn't matter to me.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:30 AM   #24
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to only want tall men, mainly because girls are meant to be the shorter ones... of course, why the fuck does that even matter? So height doesn't play into it for me. Kind of puts me off when guys have a complex about it though, whether short or tall. Presence and how you carry yourself, not height, is the key.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:37 AM   #25
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer taller than me (I'm 5'8"), but I've dated guys shorter than me, and my current love is the same height. So it doesn't bother me too much and I'd certainly never pass anyone up because they were shorter than I.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote