Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #26
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Do you prefer your partner to be taller or shorter then yourself?

Me, i tend to be attracted to girls like 5' tall or so, or taller then myself, 6'1". Not a conscience decision... just seems to work out like that.

Any one else notice this about themselves?
Interesting. So it's either very short or very tall. I can see the attraction here and I've at times found myself thinking along those lines. In real life, though, I always seemed to end up with someone in the 5"6" or so range. For me (6'), the half foot difference makes for an enjoyable, natural-feeling fit.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #27
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default ...all I ever wanted was...

...to date a woman taller than me... but I guess all the 6'1" + women must live outside of CT or something
My whole life I'm lucky to get women north of 5' !!
docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:23 AM   #28
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Interesting. So it's either very short or very tall. I can see the attraction here and I've at times found myself thinking along those lines. In real life, though, I always seemed to end up with someone in the 5"6" or so range. For me (6'), the half foot difference makes for an enjoyable, natural-feeling fit.
Ah yes the all important spoonability test.

I like shorties myself. The shorter the better.
(no midgets)
Old 08-14-2011, 04:39 AM   #29
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I used to only want tall men, mainly because girls are meant to be the shorter ones... of course, why the fuck does that even matter? So height doesn't play into it for me. Kind of puts me off when guys have a complex about it though, whether short or tall. Presence and how you carry yourself, not height, is the key.

I used to think this way as well. And I agree, it puts me off too when a guy has a complex about his height.

I'm tall: 5'10" and I have no preference as far as height is concerned. People would probably expect me to say I prefer guys over 6 feet, but really, I don't care.

Besides, it doesn't really matter when you're lying down, lol.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #30
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 6' 0".

I've dated girls as short as 5' 4", and as tall as 5' 10", and I generally have no preference or limits when it comes to a potential partner's height.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #31
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, it doesn't bother me either way though most of the girls I've been out with have been about 5'4" - 5'7".

Being 6'3" I don't recall ever meeting a girl my height or taller. I've been told my height was a major plus factor by some of those girls though...and there was me thinking it was my charming personality and Richard Burton-esque voice.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #32
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At 5'8 I've never dated anyone much taller or shorter than me. Well, one guy was 5'3 but he had the ego of a giant...lol
It would be nice and refreshing to be with a taller guy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #33
thefaa21

thefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthefaa21 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tend to like shorter girls, I just think the combination of being chubby and short is really cute.
thefaa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #34
BlueBurning
On Timeout

BlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this boardBlueBurning carries a lot of weight on this board

I've always prefered that a partner be shorter.
BlueBurning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #35
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like both. I suppose if I had to pick one I'd say I tend to be attracted to taller girls more often but I certainly wouldn't discriminate based on height.
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #36
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

One thing though. If a girl is a lot, lot shorter than me, expect for me to pick you up off your feet...a lot. In fact, no matter your height, expect to be picked up off your feet. I'm introducing a no-stooping policy!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:56 AM   #37
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
I used to think this way as well. And I agree, it puts me off too when a guy has a complex about his height.

I'm tall: 5'10" and I have no preference as far as height is concerned. People would probably expect me to say I prefer guys over 6 feet, but really, I don't care.

Besides, it doesn't really matter when you're lying down, lol.
Haha good outlook!
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #38
Chubosaurus

Chubosaurus has said some nice things

I like taller guys just because I like to feel short.

At 5'6 people are always telling me how tall I am, feeling tall makes me uncomfortable.
Chubosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #39
glutton

glutton has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubosaurus View Post
I like taller guys just because I like to feel short.

At 5'6 people are always telling me how tall I am, feeling tall makes me uncomfortable.
Yey,I'm 6'!
glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #40
fredco

fredco has said some nice things

I'm 5'7" and I prefer big and tall girls but it's not that I would make my choice based on height.

The two tallest girls I've been with were 5'10" and 5'11", both of them never wanted a guy who was smaller than themselves - well, until they met me hehe

Right now I'm with a girl who is 5'9".
fredco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:29 PM   #41
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Tall or Short?

I like women closer to my height, I am 6'-". When younger, I dated young women as short as 5'-2", several around 5'-6" and my wife is 5'-8". Looking back I can say, the women I find most attractive are between 5'-10" to 6ft!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #42
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 5'6. I've dated guys my height and shorter. However, I do really like men who are 5'11 and above. I like to raise my head to look into his eyes. I do tend to like tall men. They have a regalness about them that I really enjoy. As a woman, I wish I were 5'11; my brothers are all over six feet, too bad I didn't get that height! The paternal side of my family is tall.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 08-31-2011 at 11:12 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #43
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm 5'3" but I wear high heels alot so I can be up to 5'7" depending on what I have on. I prefer guys who are over 5'10" cuz I like having to look up at my guy and having to tiptoe a bit in order to be able to kiss him. Also because it makes me feel girlie and safe.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #44
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaa21 View Post
I tend to like shorter girls, I just think the combination of being chubby and short is really cute.
This ^................
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:30 PM   #45
Robbie

Robbie has said some nice things

Being that im 5'2 and 125 ( yea im really small) it's been really hard for me to try to date bbws because all the ones ive talked to want a taller guy but i dated a girl that was 5'10 and was ok with but my i would date a girl from 4'11 to 5'10
Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #46
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now that I think about it, I do have a thing for giving forehead kisses...so shorter is maybe a slight preference for me?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #47
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Now that I think about it, I do have a thing for giving forehead kisses...so shorter is maybe a slight preference for me?
I fell in love once from a forehead kiss. Just saying
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:12 AM   #48
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

I am 6' and prefer shorter. In fact, I prefer short women - I hate to call them "petite", as I think there is nothing wrong with being short (just as I have no problem with calling someone - or being called - fat), and "petite" seems such a silly word to call a shorte SSBBW (to me at least, it conjures up some little 5', 95 lb. slip of a thing). I have dated women of all heights, though they all have been noticeably shorter than me (shortest was 4'7" - very cute girl!) except for one who may have been my height (we never went back-to-back to check it out, but she was pretty damn close to my height, and she was taller than me in heels). Part of it is chauvinism, I suspect (I like to feel like I could protect her), and part of it is I just think shorter SSBBWs look fatter, which I like.

Last edited by Never2fat4me; 09-05-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #49
Chode McBlob

Chode McBlob can now change their title

I like tall girls. I'm 5'11".
Old 09-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #50
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
I fell in love once from a forehead kiss. Just saying

I did too. Imagine that.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote