Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #51
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Thick and tall is my fav...Amazon.......but I love thickness at all heights...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #52
marky815

marky815 can now change their title

I do usually prefer very tall very big women!! But also find short bbws cute and sexy as well
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #53
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default Tall or Short

I Love short SSBBW's With Huge All over Body's
Old 10-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #54
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Dang it. I'm like right in the middle. 5'6. Not short not tall. However I think I look taller than I am. People always asking me to reach for this or that. To be fair though I am usually the tallest in any group I'm with.
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #55
catracha

catracha can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I always thought i'd like someone taller than me. But i married a dude that's short. I'm 4 inches taller than him. He's 5'7" and i'm 5'11". He teases me about being a gargantuan bestess. I tease him about being shrimpy.. so it works out.

As a kid i wanted to grow up and be 6' tall.. Now that i'm nearly there, I'd like to feel petite and more feminine. (I have big hands, big feet and am very tall.. not too feminine)
I know what you mean hottimegan, I'm 5'11 with big hands and feet as well. Growing up I was extremely self concious about my height. Now I embrace my height (I love heels!) I have dated both short an tall men from 5'5 to 6'3 but I prefer them to be 5'8 and above so I have to say average to tall
catracha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #56
cant20

cant20 has said some nice things

I'm very tall myself (6ft 8"), so I would probably say that it is more comfortable for me being with a taller girl. However, I think I prefer the way a short fat girl looks when she gets to about 300 lbs. I love the roundness of her, that you don't tend to get with a taller girl.
cant20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #57
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6". I've generally tended to attract men under 6ft, but I much prefer tallness, if I can idealize. I like to feel small in SOME way lol
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #58
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, let's see... the same height or shorter than I am. I've only been interested in ONE girl who was taller than I am, and she still kinda intimidated me a bit.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #59
bbwgatorgirl
Energizer Bunny ;)

bbwgatorgirl can now change their title

I'm 5'2", and the shortest guy I've dated was 6'2". Tallest was 7'1"

I like em a lot taller
Old 10-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #60
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

5'6 and I prefer taller girls, but it is not an important preference. Tallest girl I dated was 6'4, shortest was 5'2.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #61
JohnTav

JohnTav has said some nice things

Definitely tall, over 5.6 at least.
JohnTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #62
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Girls who are maybe 5'5" to my height 5'11".
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #63
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

At 6'2" Most women are shorter than me but I prefer them taller. Theres a compromise though. All I need to do is get on my knees.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:16 AM   #64
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 6' and while I'd prefer someone taller than I (the whole feeling a lil bit petit... lol) I don't rule people out due to height....
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:40 AM   #65
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

I like really tall guys, haha! I can't date guys who are shorter than me, thats just really awkward.
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #66
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Why do women want guys taller then them? what is the real reason, i just always wondered because most women do.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #67
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Why do women want guys taller then them? what is the real reason, i just always wondered because most women do.
In some circumstances height doesn't matter....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #68
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
In some circumstances height doesn't matter....
I totally agree Tony, to be honest height dosen't really matter at all IMO. It dosen't matter in the things that counts it dosen't. Women seem to be obsessed with the height thing. LOL
Old 10-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #69
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I totally agree Tony, to be honest height dosen't really matter at all IMO. It dosen't matter in the things that counts it dosen't. Women seem to be obsessed with the height thing. LOL
When two people have a special connection things like height, weight, looks really don't matter.
For me, I'm attracted to guys taller more for a feeling of comfort. It's amazing when my head rests on his chest when I'm giving him a hug.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #70
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a shorty at 5' 5", so there are a lot of women who were never interested in me because of that. Nearly all my girlfriends through the years were about my height or a little shorter. There were a couple of tall women in the mix, but they had a thing for short men. *shrug* It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #71
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
When two people have a special connection things like height, weight, looks really don't matter.
For me, I'm attracted to guys taller more for a feeling of comfort. It's amazing when my head rests on his chest when I'm giving him a hug.
I totally agree and the reason you state is what i thought too. Kinda like how some guys like smaller women cause they think they are more "feminine" when there smaller or shorter. Im 6'2 but would be happy just being me at any height really. I do agree it is a great feeling letting a woman rest her head on your chest while you run you fingers threw her hair, that is great.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:28 PM   #72
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being 6', and chubby, I just tend to like taller guys because I just feel better, safer, more protected, and not so awkward. Usually go for them from 5'10 on. It makes for a better picture, in my opinion, lol. I'm always getting the tall skinny nerdy guys it seems, but that's fine with me! I dated someone as short as 5'5 once, but really, it was just too awkward because he was so small, and it felt like I was his mother or something since I was so much taller/larger than him. Also, I want to wear heels and not tower over a man by almost a foot. It's hard to feel feminine when you are that much taller than someone.
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #73
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
Being 6', and chubby, I just tend to like taller guys because I just feel better, safer, more protected, and not so awkward. Usually go for them from 5'10 on. It makes for a better picture, in my opinion, lol. I'm always getting the tall skinny nerdy guys it seems, but that's fine with me! I dated someone as short as 5'5 once, but really, it was just too awkward because he was so small, and it felt like I was his mother or something since I was so much taller/larger than him. Also, I want to wear heels and not tower over a man by almost a foot. It's hard to feel feminine when you are that much taller than someone.
Tall women can still be beautiful as yourself.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #74
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

I guess to feel dainty, smaller, & protected.
Then there's always the assumption that taller guys are bigger...um...EVERYWHERE.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:58 AM   #75
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Tall women can still be beautiful as yourself.
Awww, thanks!!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote