Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #51
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagirl View Post
lmfao i had to read this outloud to understand it but its really funny.
Thankies mucho. Though they are all oddly real, I realize that my mega ton expectations are a tad... haha inducing. I hope you giggled, then thought of me super hero posed like BLAM, right in front of you
Old 08-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #52
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ignorance is a turn off of mine.

If your ignorant and are making no effort to improve your shallow mind, go away.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A total lack of class and if he's proud of that, even worse.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #54
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
A total lack of class and if he's proud of that, even worse.
Totally agree... people who are proud of their negative qualities bug me to no end, haha.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #55
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Totally agree... people who are proud of their negative qualities bug me to no end, haha.

Oh god ew. LIke those men who like, gurgle up snot from their toes and then spit it out or like, fling it out their nose -gags-
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #56
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
Oh god ew. LIke those men who like, gurgle up snot from their toes and then spit it out or like, fling it out their nose -gags-
Okay, FTR, I wouldn't give someone that does that the time of day. That's just......no. I don't care if they HAVE TO. Go somewhere private and get rid of your nose rockets or spit but in public GOD that is so UGH.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #57
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Agressive women(with other women) really are by far the worst thing in the world. I dated a girl who just was so aggresive and rude with other ladies when we went out. bad times.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #58
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hysterical laughing and pointing

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #59
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Poor hygiene. Whiners. Anyone who gets a kick out of screwing over someone else, whether in business or personal life.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:04 AM   #60
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

bad attitude.
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:33 AM   #61
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Agressive women(with other women) really are by far the worst thing in the world. I dated a girl who just was so aggresive and rude with other ladies when we went out. bad times.
Oh, you mean catty ladies who pick a fight over the smallest thing?

Those are fun to watch as long as you know, you don't know them or are out with them.
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #62
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcaesarbhm View Post
bad attitude.
Oh good one...100% agreed!
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #63
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I completely for got bitches... (Like really, you have to be bitchy about everything, really) complainers (I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW WHY FOREVER 21 DOESN'T CARRY CUTER CLOTHES IN YOUR SIZE DAMMIT I'M A FUCKIN GUY!!! -Then this is where complaining turns into the bitchiness monster- I didn't do shit dammit TRY TORRID!!! This is where I state that I don't give a shit about size. I really don't so don't get all offended. I have had GFs from 98lbs to 220lbs+ IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE FROM AN EX THAT WOULD ALWAYS GO TO FOREVER 21 TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LACK OF STYLES IN HER SIZE) Girls that hit guys knowing that they won't hit back. Now I know that you get upset, we all do. But to get physical is bullshit because we can't retaliate. But lemme tell you, I WILL beat yo ass with a pillow. I stiff one, none of that soft goose feather or Sobakawa Cloud bullshit. I'm trying to fend you off not make you wanna take a nap. Plus remember, not ALL men follow the no hitting females rule. Though that is weak shit, there are some guys that will hit back. So let's just keep hands to ourselves. (I DO NOT HIT FEMALES!!! SO NO NEED TO START WITH THE ANGRY LETTERS!!! Unless a round bottom is asking for a spanking then pow pow ladies... ) Girls that try to test me! Look, if you tell me it's ok to go I'MA FUCKIN GO!!! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO THEN SAY SO!!! I'M NOT MS.CLEO!!! SO DON'T BRING IT UP 3 MONTHS LATER WHEN YOUR MOM PISSES YOU OFF && I HAPPEN TO TELL YOU WE'RE OUT OF SOY MILK SO YOU BLOW UP YELLING AT ME HOW I DON'T GET YOU THEN THROW IN THE "LIKE THAT TIME YOU WANTED TO GO WITH THE GUYS TO THAT SHOW && I WANTED YOU TO STAY HOME && CUDDLE BUT YOU LEFT ANYWAYS" THEN BURST INTO ANGER TEARS BECAUSE SOME HOW IT'S MY FAULT THAT YOUR MOM THINKS YOU SHOULD HAVE STOOD IN COLLEGE INSTEAD OF COMPLETING A TRADE EVEN THOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE WENT TO COLLEGE FOR THE SAME THING YOU GOT YOUR TRADE CERTIFICATE IN BUT SHE THOUGHT A COLLEGE WOULD LOOK BETTER ON AN APPLICATION!!! YOU SAID I COULD GO SO I WENT && BELIEVE YOU ME IT WAS FUCKIN FUN! Once again, please stop typing the angry letters. I exaggerated quite a bit as you can. I know not all females are like this I am just going off experience. Even though the last part was more fantasy experience it still holds weight. Oh God I can feel the love LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 01:30 PM   #64
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

>Snip<
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Girls that hit guys knowing that they won't hit back. Now I know that you get upset, we all do. But to get physical is bullshit because we can't retaliate. But lemme tell you, I WILL beat yo ass with a pillow. I stiff one, none of that soft goose feather or Sobaka Cloud bullshit. I'm trying to fend you off not make you wanna take a nap. Plus remember, not ALL men follow the no hitting females rule. Though that is weak shit, there are some guys that will hit back. So let's just keep hands to ourselves.

This...right here. I know women that will push men, especially bigger men, to the limit. Just to see how far they can go, what they can get away with, etc. They will keep doing this and trying the man's patience until he finally loses his temper and then it's all his fault...
I don't have the slightest clue what possesses these women to do this unless they have some sort of death wish.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #65
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadinNJ View Post
>Snip<

This...right here. I know women that will push men, especially bigger men, to the limit. Just to see how far they can go, what they can get away with, etc. They will keep doing this and trying the man's patience until he finally loses his temper and then it's all his fault...
I don't have the slightest clue what possesses these women to do this unless they have some sort of death wish.
My ex use to do this because she heard from a friend of mine that I had flashbacks of an experience that was very traumatic. (Can you guess why I am the way I am now people? Huh huh? No really, huh? No really... huh?) She got to the point that she would flirt with other guys right in front of me. She did all kinds of shit like being a douche, lil name calling, hiding my stuff, starting arguments for no reason, && a lot of straight bull to try to piss me off hoping I'd flashback. She would even HIT me, like lil hits to the fice etc. Long story short I ended up freaking out one day && threw a punch hitting a wall && cracking it (I still have the lil scars on my knuckles). She then flipped out yelling at me about how I tried to hit her, that I was just like her ex, she was afraid of me now, yadda yadda yadda. She left me after I ignored her for a few days via text... good riddance.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #66
ManBeef

P.S.

I meant Sobakawa Cloud Pillow... Stupid Android auto correction pigshit
Old 08-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #67
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really don't enjoy heavy drug use, like cocaine and shit. bad stuff, picked up the pieces of too many people afterwards, so it tends to be a rather large turn off.
BLK360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #68
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Most definitely poor hygiene. I was with a girl for four years (a bbw no less) who I'd have to tell to shower and brush her teeth. And would then proceed to be upset when I said these things. Personally I shower twice a day. I'm not sure how I lasted that long.
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #69
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

when a woman has no sexuality at all.i mean not saying you have to be a sexual maniac or anything like that but just have SOME type of sexuality you know.lol

not being in the know.not saying a woman has to know it all but have some type of knowledge of something.lol

text talk,i hate it when words like "ur" or "u" are used,just gets kinda annoying.

not knowing what you want,i just hate it when you get the "run around" just give it to me straight ya know.

taking forever.i mean i understand when people have to figure things out just don't take 2 years to do so.

being judged,judgemental people are such a turn-off.

when people accuse things but they have nothing to go by making the assumptions.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 08-10-2011 at 09:32 AM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #70
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

People lying to me telling me what I want to hear. I would rather you hurt me with the truth than hurt me with a lie.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #71
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundrevelry View Post
Most definitely poor hygiene. [snip] Personally I shower twice a day. I'm not sure how I lasted that long.
Yeah, but it's also a question of what people consider to be good hygiene - you say you shower twice a day, I find that excessive. My general idea is, as long as there are no offensive smells and you've showered at least once in the last 24 hours, you're in the clear.
I dated a guy who'd give me a rough time if my hair smelt like, well, hair. I'm sorry sweetheart, but I showered at 5oclock this morning and now it's dinner, you show me a shampoo that'll keep me smelling like roses all day long. People are people, we have a specific smell. It's not the end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
text talk,i hate it when words like "ur" or "u" are used,just gets kinda annoying.
Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #72
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Yeah, but it's also a question of what people consider to be good hygiene - you say you shower twice a day, I find that excessive. My general idea is, as long as there are no offensive smells and you've showered at least once in the last 24 hours, you're in the clear.
I dated a guy who'd give me a rough time if my hair smelt like, well, hair. I'm sorry sweetheart, but I showered at 5oclock this morning and now it's dinner, you show me a shampoo that'll keep me smelling like roses all day long. People are people, we have a specific smell. It's not the end of the world.

Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?
There were plenty of offensive smells Zowie! I absolutely accept once a day as good hygiene. I fully embrace that natural smell especially smells that I might identify with a significant other. My ex would go days without showering. The odors emanating from her nether regions could peel paint!
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #73
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

People who have no follow through....do not tell me you are going to do something and don't do it...I will only give you so many chances...do not blow smoke up my ass ....I'm not fond of the sensation. Be honest...and really, I can tell when people are full of shit so please do us both a favor and don't waste my time...

Oh yeah...and hygiene...I'm neurotic if I am going to be intimate with someone and I make sure I'm very clean and smell good and I use lotion so my skin is extra soft. I like them to be clean, smelling good, brushed teeth, attired properly..

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #74
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
People who have no follow through....do not tell me you are going to do something and don't do it...I will only give you so many chances...do not blow smoke up my ass ....I'm not fond of the sensation. Be honest...and really, I can tell when people are full of shit so please do us both a favor and don't waste my time...

Oh yeah...and hygiene...I'm neurotic if I am going to be intimate with someone and I make sure I'm very clean and smell good and I use lotion so my skin is extra soft. I like them to be clean, smelling good, brushed teeth, attired properly..
attired properly for sex? sometimes i put a bowtie on my junk, does that count or only if it's a formal boning?
Old 08-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #75
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
attired properly for sex? sometimes i put a bowtie on my junk, does that count or only if it's a formal boning?
Well, I was thinking like a silly girl that before someone tries to get in my pants they would still at least take me out first....I know...silly me ...what was I thinking?? hehehe

But, hey...if you like tying your little feller up all bondage style...well..you go! hehehehe

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote