Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What turns you on?

I know of the obvious, possible answers of fat bellies, moobs.

BUt what turns you on in a man or woman that does not necessarily has to be sexually or physically related?

I have a thing for guys with glasses. Not because they can make someone 'seem' smarter, but I love it when a guy peers over them in that typical manner.
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love an accent.I don't care where from,but I'm a sucker for a woman speaking english with a definite accent.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I love an accent.I don't care where from,but I'm a sucker for a woman speaking english with a definite accent.
Oh yes, the voice. Man or woman, a voice can make or break it.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
idontspeakespn
Rabble-rousing since 1982

idontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot picsidontspeakespn does more than just post hot pics

I've always liked Cowboys. Tight jeans, dirty boots, Stetsons, special relationships with horses (not in the sexual way, of course)...

*purrs*

Nothing like a good cowboy.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Usually the very first thing I notice are hands. Love love a man's hands. And a weird thing--Beer breath gets me going.
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Girls who speak with an Irish or Scotch accent are my kryptonite, I'm powerless to resist them...also have a soft spot for upperclass English girls too, must be something to do with corrupting the posh totty with my valleys coarseness.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Being able to win against me in a friendly debate type situation. I like to be put in my place, but it doesn't happen very often .
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Being able to win against me in a friendly debate type situation. I like to be put in my place, but it doesn't happen very often .
Then name your topic and prepare to meet your master!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Red face

I kept this up on my computer for a full day. Put the right man in that suit, and I don't know...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 800px-Divers_at_Redondo,_Des_Moines,_Washington_03.jpg (110.3 KB, 736 views)
Old 08-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #10
gogogal

gogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized rep

facial hair stubble... just a bit.. that 5 o'clock shadow. Oh me oh my...
Old 08-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
Malachi26

Malachi26 has said some nice things

Non-physically related, a woman who has patience, passion, and who carries themselves with confidence and integrity are definitely big turn-ons for me. Also, a woman who has depth and intellect turns me on as well
Malachi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
Jess87
Man-Bat Groupie

Jess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this boardJess87 carries a lot of weight on this board

Sarcasm and visibly hairy forearms
Jess87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #13
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are so many specific things that I'd be basically providing a description of one particular individual but something, while watching one of his videos made me howl with laughter, empathize with him at his situation and marvel at how well he handled it, drunk, I might add...all of it reflected in the display of emotions running across his face; Dismay, patience, impatience, frustration, camaraderie, snark, comedy and tragedy--almost like all the stages of grief simultaneously and still in command of the situation and of himself. Mostly.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:36 AM   #14
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Physical: Long legs, big butts

Non-physical: 80s/90s pop culture knowledge, music/art obsession, intelligence, and being almost impossible to offend
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:01 AM   #15
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Physical: Long legs, big butts

Non-physical: 80s/90s pop culture knowledge, music/art obsession, intelligence, and being almost impossible to offend
You've described me to a T. I don't know if this is a good thing.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #16
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
Usually the very first thing I notice are hands. Love love a man's hands. And a weird thing--Beer breath gets me going.
Hands...ok got two of them, they're a bit like the paws on a jungle cat (without the sharp claws) but still qualify.

Beer Breath? Not at the moment, but it's do-able.

Wait a minute...Alaska??? That's like 4000 miles away....drat, double drat and triple drat!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #17
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

Hands -thinks- I like big strong hands, yet not the very harsh ones. I prefer the soft and pudgy ones, and not too hairy arms, yet manly hairy.

Feet? -shudders- Some people have horrible feet with poorly kept nails.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #18
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

General adventurousness and spontaneity is a big turn-on. A date coming up with random activities just for the hell of it is great.
Athleticism, even though I'm not very athletic.
Rhaspy voices. I've never found a particular kind of voice to be a turn-off, but if there's a little rhaspiness I'll like it more.
Glasses.
Apolitical women. The more passionate you are about your conservative or liberal ideals, the less into you I am. Believe what you want, just don't try to tell me why I'm wrong to disagree.
I'll also second good feet.
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #19
fatsweethobbit

fatsweethobbit can now change their title

Cute petit girls..not to big a boobs....i like my boobs handsize and a nice not to big ass...and a pretty smile..and most importand mistery eyes!! i love people with mistery around them..dunno why
fatsweethobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #20
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Hands...ok got two of them, they're a bit like the paws on a jungle cat (without the sharp claws) but still qualify.

Beer Breath? Not at the moment, but it's do-able.

Wait a minute...Alaska??? That's like 4000 miles away....drat, double drat and triple drat!
Ahhh, Now I wanna see a better pic of your hands! You drink the beer and leave the claws to me

Yes, that's right....Alaska. Dammit!
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #21
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

red hair...sets me off. Also if you touch my knees we better be having some sexytime, it turns me into an animal!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #22
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

Had to add this: I have a very tender sweet spot in my neck, know how to find it and you'll have my cheeks red in no time. And if you stop, let's just say you better not be wearing expensive clothes.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #23
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
Had to add this: I have a very tender sweet spot in my neck, know how to find it and you'll have my cheeks red in no time. And if you stop, let's just say you better not be wearing expensive clothes.
yep totally agree, little nibble of the neck/shoulder will set me off too
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #24
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice smile and big, rough hands. What really turns my head is a big man in turn-out gear. Firefighters = Hot!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #25
MrBob

I'm digging the hand love on here. They're one of my personal favourite features on myself. Useful too, from spanning fretboards to opening the stiffest of jars, they get the job done!