Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #51
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

- Scottish accents
- Tattoos (good ones, that is)
- A shy attitude coupled with an intimidating intelligence

And when it comes to fat guys...

- Waddling.

Haha, seeing a gigantically fat man waddle is incredibly sexy to me. Totally gets me every time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #52
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
- Scottish accents
- Tattoos (good ones, that is)
- A shy attitude coupled with an intimidating intelligence

And when it comes to fat guys...

- Waddling.

Haha, seeing a gigantically fat man waddle is incredibly sexy to me. Totally gets me every time.
Then you must go gaga over fat penguins.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 AM   #53
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
- Waddling.
This.

The waddling is the cutest thing ever, paired with the jiggle and wobble of the belly and the groan escaping them when they sit down, tired.
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #54
Kaylathebudgie

Kaylathebudgie has said some nice things

for me?
glasses,beards, pudgy hands, big black hands, dark skin, rough skin, the natural smell of a man's body mixed with the scent of shampoo...
bald, blonde,pale.
chubby. hairy, moobs.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #55
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylathebudgie View Post
for me?
glasses,beards, pudgy hands, big black hands, dark skin, rough skin, the natural smell of a man's body mixed with the scent of shampoo...
bald, blonde,pale.
chubby. hairy, moobs.
I'm in there somewhere!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:37 PM   #56
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A little bit of aggression. No violence, but I like to give people shit, when a woman I'm interested in can snap back, or even better start off giving me bullshit, I like it. Especially if it goes more than just 1 or 2 little quips.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #57
RedheadinNJ
found Mr. Treats-me-Right

RedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedheadinNJ can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK360 View Post
A little bit of aggression. No violence, but I like to give people shit, when a woman I'm interested in can snap back, or even better start off giving me bullshit, I like it. Especially if it goes more than just 1 or 2 little quips.
It's only right if you can dish it out you need to be willing and able to take it...and see the humor in it.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #58
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Did someone say LAN party?!!
Old 08-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #59
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
I'll frag your ass in Battlefield 2.

d=_=b Moozik
Old 08-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #60
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
I'll frag your ass in Battlefield 2.
Bring it on! I got a tank shell with your name on it!
Old 08-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #61
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadside View Post
Bring it on! I got a tank shell with your name on it!
My name is on there because it says "From SlightlyMorbid with love."

-waits for it to asplode-

d=_=b Moozik
Old 08-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #62
fatsweethobbit

fatsweethobbit can now change their title

Cute face,love those scotish type skirts on females,they must have some IQ..i hate no brainers :-) and the eyes are important i can melt in eyes.
fatsweethobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:05 PM   #63
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Hm...

Intelligence is a big one. And being a nerd...

Also, someone who really enjoys food...especially when I cook for them.

And being calm for some reason...I like someone who can handle things well, without going all dramatic xD
(waves from Texas)

Voracious reader with an IQ of 260. I read dictionaries for fun.

I've never tasted your cooking, but I'm a big eater. I'm particularly fond of Italian and German dishes.

And my stress reaction is to calm down.

As for me? A girl really turns me on if she's:

* Smart. I love a good conversation, and a good debate is even better.
* Imaginative. Creativity is important to me.
* Willing to tell me when I'm wrong. I'm not always right and I know it.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #64
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

I know it seems somewhat sappy, but I don't expect this raging bull in bed, but a man who knows how to set the mood with you in the bedroom.

d=_=b Moozik
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #65
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

Butt and Feet but not together
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:51 AM   #66
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Intelligence, wit, charm, passion, empathy.

Random drives in the middle of the night with no destination, listening to the Smiths.

Thick lips and big breasts

Eyes like stained glass windows, deep and beautiful. I am a sucker.

Making out, especially if it's to the Cure's Disintegration

Appreciative of art and creativity with more to say than "cool".

I guess I'm dreaming :/
Old 09-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #67
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lightswitches, but sometimes they turn me off as well
Old 09-25-2012, 04:55 AM   #68
mscurvalicious

mscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hottie

This is a great thread

I find so many little things attractive..

Beautiful freckles in interesting places;
Dexterous;
Intelligence - a wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics;
Dark hair with eyes that sparkle;
Compassion;
A love of night;
A deep, genuine, melodic laugh;
A curiosity and interest in life;
Can hold his own against the world.

Mmm wow i've never compiled a list of this ilk before - i'm turned on just reading it back!!!
mscurvalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #69
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A dame that returns the amount of respect that I show her. I treat the one I am with a certain way and not all dames are use to it LOL. Some broads ACTUALLY told me to stop "BEING GAY/LIKE MY GRANDPA. But I shall not taint my ways. Also, being called papi, with close to proper pronunciation, during sexy time. Finally...

A dame that allows me to embrace and show affection towards her physical flaws. (All though I PERSONALLY don't see them ass flaws, but gorgeous decorations.) If I am allowed to kiss and nibble stretch marks and/or cellulite, I am in HEAVEN!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #70
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dominant women.

Sadly every dominant woman I've been with in the past has turned into a submissive due to my personality, I've still got hope there is a woman out there who can climb my mountain of a personality and make me into the sub while staying dominant herself.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:28 AM   #71
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

men in overalls, workboots, hard hats, high-vis vests Can't explain it, it just makes me weak at the knees.
A guy who likes cake
A sparkle in the eye, nice eyelashes...
someone who likes a laugh
big hands
someone thoughtful
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #72
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Great post, Mr. Beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
A dame that returns the amount of respect that I show her. I treat the one I am with a certain way and not all dames are use to it LOL. Some broads ACTUALLY told me to stop "BEING GAY/LIKE MY GRANDPA. But I shall not taint my ways. Also, being called papi, with close to proper pronunciation, during sexy time. Finally...

A dame that allows me to embrace and show affection towards her physical flaws. (All though I PERSONALLY don't see them ass flaws, but gorgeous decorations.) If I am allowed to kiss and nibble stretch marks and/or cellulite, I am in HEAVEN!!!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #73
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A certain confidence around people that makes you think they've been friends forever but only just met.

Unknown swagger.

A subtle scent. Musks in colder weather. Citrus in warm. When you just get a hint. Heaven.

Chest hair. Not a forest, but enough to play with.

Men who know they're men and act accordingly. Sexy as fuck.

Taking care of business. I can pay my own way but if a man takes me out and I don't even realize how freaking comped I just got? Damn.

A good kisser. One can never take that for granted.

Hand-holding, eye contact, gentle touching.

Groping, fondling, man-handling. Every situation calls for a different action.

As comfortable in shorts, a tshirt and kicks as he is in dressier clothes. See confidence.

Confident, skilled driver. In more than one way.

Enjoys sports and movies and MUSIC. All kinds, all the time.

Open-minded. Not afraid to try new things. At the same time, loves to stay home and have people over for dinner.

Sleeping naked...
Sundays where you stay in bed all day fucking only getting up to get food.

Wow, I have a lot of things that turn me on.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #74
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep
Red face

Such a hard thing to figure out...hmm. Well a gamer nerd is always good for me, they're just so cute. Intelligence is also a big plus, and not one to go out and do stupid shit just cuz he wants to blow something up. Touch, a gentle touch or even just a brief brush is enough to get me going and of course being fat helps too, why else would I be on here if not for that being a big part of it?

The fact that he likes being fat and doesn't really care if he gains or not. I don't know what else to put down really, there's a lot more to getting me started but I'm shy and don't like to post everything that gets me going on a site like this one. Can't help it, I just am that way.

I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, but occasionally I wouldn't mind going camping on a long weekend in the quiet serenity of nature, or more specifically Northern Ontario's Cottage Country. Best when it's not stifling hot out, less bugs and I hate mosquitoes. I'm certainly not a girly girl who screams at the sight of a raccoon or owl or something...unless it's a big ass spider then I run for the hills.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #75
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
Such a hard thing to figure out...hmm. Well a gamer nerd is always good for me, they're just so cute. Intelligence is also a big plus, and not one to go out and do stupid shit just cuz he wants to blow something up. Touch, a gentle touch or even just a brief brush is enough to get me going and of course being fat helps too, why else would I be on here if not for that being a big part of it?

The fact that he likes being fat and doesn't really care if he gains or not. I don't know what else to put down really, there's a lot more to getting me started but I'm shy and don't like to post everything that gets me going on a site like this one. Can't help it, I just am that way.

I'm not much of an outdoorsy person, but occasionally I wouldn't mind going camping on a long weekend in the quiet serenity of nature, or more specifically Northern Ontario's Cottage Country. Best when it's not stifling hot out, less bugs and I hate mosquitoes. I'm certainly not a girly girl who screams at the sight of a raccoon or owl or something...unless it's a big ass spider then I run for the hills.
I will skin a deer with a pocket knife. I will stare down a coyote. Spiders turn me into a vagina.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote