Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
Anom

Anom has said some nice things
Default Well, that was easy...why didn't I do this before?

Hey guys, I've finally decided to start becoming an active part of the discussions that go on around here and since I'm an FA (or at least figuring out my feelings about it lol) I thought this was the most appropriate place to post.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome! Jump right in
Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome. If you're like most, discussion with others who share your preference is a good, liberating thing.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

It is indeed easy!

Though your question was rhetorical, I know the reason I didn't post for the longest time is that I wanted to avoid drama... then it dawned on me that I can just avoid those threads entirely and be set anyway.
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLordOfMilk View Post
It is indeed easy!

Though your question was rhetorical, I know the reason I didn't post for the longest time is that I wanted to avoid drama... then it dawned on me that I can just avoid those threads entirely and be set anyway.
WHAT? what are you trying to say? You're trying to avoid drama? Well Drama has found you mister I will not be ignored !!! ARGGGG!!!!!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #6
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
WHAT? what are you trying to say? You're trying to avoid drama? Well Drama has found you mister I will not be ignored !!! ARGGGG!!!!!
Oh no... no. no. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:21 AM   #7
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLordOfMilk View Post
Oh no... no. no. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I had a dream the other night that I chased a little fat gnome through my dad's yard and he jumped down a hole. I reached in the hole and got him and when I pulled him out that's exactly what he was saying...

no nonnononononoNOOOOO!!!!

I cuddled him against his will and said shhhh it's ok lil guy.

BTW welcome Anom
Old 08-14-2011, 04:22 AM   #8
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anom View Post
Hey guys, I've finally decided to start becoming an active part of the discussions that go on around here and since I'm an FA (or at least figuring out my feelings about it lol) I thought this was the most appropriate place to post.
Cool. Welcome.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #9
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

Right on, I wish I could join you. I always come back here intending to be more active in the community but then I always get too scared and resort back to lurking mode instead.
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitsySpider View Post
Right on, I wish I could join you. I always come back here intending to be more active in the community but then I always get too scared and resort back to lurking mode instead.
Happens to me at times too. Sometimes I don't find anything on any of the threads and go to another site. If you don't find anything to discuss then strike up a new thread
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 AM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anom View Post
Define "active."
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #12
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Define "active."
Someone who takes the time to offer their viewpoint and input into a conversation or thread when it's most convenient for them, as often as they can.

At least that's what I've always thought it to mean (in relation to discussion boards).
Old 09-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #13
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
lol I had a dream the other night that I chased a little fat gnome through my dad's yard and he jumped down a hole. I reached in the hole and got him and when I pulled him out that's exactly what he was saying...

no nonnononononoNOOOOO!!!!

I cuddled him against his will and said shhhh it's ok lil guy.

BTW welcome Anom
Oh I loved this. Tried to rep you because it's simply awesome and rep worthy...but it wont let me
Shan34 is offline   Reply With Quote