Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-12-2011, 12:57 AM   #1
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ann Coulter- Gay Icon

GOProud Names Bay-Basher Ann Coulter Honorary "Gay Icon"

I really don't know enough about this issue to have a solid opinion, but it does seem like this is a bit of a reach. Just sayin'.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #2
tigerlily

tigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestigerlily can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*reads*

Ugh!

*reads more*

UGH!

Anne Coulter is so sick. I wish her and GoProud many years of wedded bliss. Oh wait...
tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #3
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

I read most of the article.

My brain was so thoroughly wrecked by it that the only opinion I could formulate was "urk."

So there's my two cents.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote