Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep
Default Bragging for Boobs!

I figured that I'd share my news with the fine and wonderful people's here... I just got the promotion I've been after today Moving back to Michigan and will be living a little easier YAY!
Rathkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Amazing
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:56 PM   #3
Rathkhan

Rathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized repRathkhan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetviolets View Post
Amazing
Thank you beautiful!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

congrats! Enjoy moving on out and up
Old 08-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats on the job. So when is Tad going to post a boob pic?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congratulations!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
Rathkhan

Thank you Everyone! YAY Boob Pic! Wait Tad? Awww... oh well, YAY Boob Pic!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathkhan View Post
I figured that I'd share my news with the fine and wonderful people's here... I just got the promotion I've been after today Moving back to Michigan and will be living a little easier YAY!
When I entered this thread I thought it was about men bragging about the hotness of their moobs.

Now, all I can think of is you getting a promotion in the sense of being a model for manbra's.

Hello Kitty Manbra....hrmm...

In any case, congrats n.n

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #9
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Congrats but this thread needs boobs urgently!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

Hrmmm.... Femboob for Manboob alternating posts? Sort of a quid-pro-quo of boobies?
Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #11
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

congrats on the job/ move

here's boobage......an oldie but a goodie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boobage.jpg (68.6 KB, 588 views)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #12
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Yay!

Wait a minute? Are you not wearing any undies here? You get an A for the bewbs and an A+ for going above and beyond the dall of duty!
Old 08-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #13
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

Very Hawt!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:07 AM   #14
Rathkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

O.O......... *slowwwwly begins to do the naughty solo dance*
Thank you for your contribution to My great day!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

Ok Fella's who's gonna man up on this one?
Old 08-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadside View Post
Ok Fella's who's gonna man up on this one?
OK, guess it's my turn to take one for the team.

Ladies...you're up!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #17
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'll contribute to see more lady boobs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0032.jpg (85.6 KB, 536 views)
Old 08-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #18
Rathkhan

And I actually have a sweet shot of My Man Boobs right on my avatar!

Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 AM   #19
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

I have real hooters
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:05 AM   #20
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Did someone ask for man boobs?

Gotcha covered XD
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:23 AM   #21
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Did someone ask for man boobs?

Gotcha covered XD
Personally, I prefer ladyboobs of which there's not nearly enough of in this thread...the balance needs to be redressed.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #22
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

LMAO, Imageshack took my image down. Apparently, I'm offensive. RE-DO!

Old 09-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #23
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
LMAO, Imageshack took my image down. Apparently, I'm offensive. RE-DO!

Damnit, can't rep you

d=_=b Moozik
Old 09-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #24
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyMorbid View Post
Damnit, can't rep you
I accept other forms of accolades. Just sayin'
Old 09-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #25
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

Quote:
I accept other forms of accolades. Just sayin'
rawr -wriggles brows- But hands down, you look great (and the best moobs so far)

d=_=b Moozik