Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
Judge_Dre
Master Member

Judge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going onJudge_Dre knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Feeding Machine

Feeding machines have long been part of weight gain erotica. The web comic "Paige's Story" by The Studio is one of my favorite depictions of one such device and recently Ivy and Violet used a prop feeding machine for a photo set on their adult site. I wonder if they are actually feasible. Does anyone think its possible to build a feeding machine? Would any feedees use a feeding machine if the opportunity was available?
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

There would be no problem making such a machine. Using anything from a hand pump to a variable speed electric motor. You could connect it to a foot pedal, control knob, a dimmer switch for lights would work. The only limitation there would be is the viscosity of the liquid to be pumped through the machine. And of course the ability of the end user to hold the contents of the machine.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"End user"?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm getting some major deja vu with this thread..
Old 08-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
"End user"?
Hmm, that makes it sound bad.

I jumped on this thread because I work in the fluid power industry. End user is referring to the final customer, through the contractor or directly from the manufacturer, that any system is installed. Hydraulic pumps and high pressure fluid distribution is an everyday job to me. I was merely explaining the feasibility of project - not that I am into it or offering to produce such a contraption. Please don't take this out of context. Thanks.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #6
SensualDistender

SensualDistender can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Anyone remember the artwork (I think it was on the fatten up web site but maybe it was some other FNGA site) where a woman was lying face up on a table with a feeding machine pumping something into her belly?
SensualDistender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
pdt

pdt has said some nice things

I don't think it would be difficult; you just need to make it modular enough to be cleanable.

Mod a mini-fridge with a hole and gasket as though you were turning it into a kegerator. Instead of a keg, you have a refrigerated reservoir for your liquid fattening mix. This can be pumped through a length of tubing by a simple electric pump.

For variable speed, as above mentioned, consider a dimmer switch. Either way, a master operating switch, possibly under lock and key, should be placed on the inside of a 20-minute timer switch. The timer allows the gainer to stop the machine if they are too full or need to use the bathroom, or whatever, but the 20 minute time limit on the pause ensures that whoever is on the machine will be kept packed completely full until somebody turns off the master switch. The machine can only be turned off by somebody who can get at the locked master switch, so the gainer has to stay on it or risk making a big mess when the timer runs out.

Simple, compact design, efficient and relentless without being ridiculous. I would totally let some enterprising feeder hook me up to one of these.
pdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #8
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdt View Post
I don't think it would be difficult; you just need to make it modular enough to be cleanable.

Mod a mini-fridge with a hole and gasket as though you were turning it into a kegerator. Instead of a keg, you have a refrigerated reservoir for your liquid fattening mix. This can be pumped through a length of tubing by a simple electric pump.

For variable speed, as above mentioned, consider a dimmer switch. Either way, a master operating switch, possibly under lock and key, should be placed on the inside of a 20-minute timer switch. The timer allows the gainer to stop the machine if they are too full or need to use the bathroom, or whatever, but the 20 minute time limit on the pause ensures that whoever is on the machine will be kept packed completely full until somebody turns off the master switch. The machine can only be turned off by somebody who can get at the locked master switch, so the gainer has to stay on it or risk making a big mess when the timer runs out.

Simple, compact design, efficient and relentless without being ridiculous. I would totally let some enterprising feeder hook me up to one of these.
That... Huh. That could actually be doable.

(I can't help but feel like that exact thought I just had is how a LOT of bad ideas started, though )
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
joemurphy
On Timeout

joemurphy can now change their title

Feeding machines need to be left to the comic books. A bad idea in the real world.
joemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #10
Totmacher
Master Member

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemurphy View Post
Feeding machines need to be left to the comic books. A bad idea in the real world.
Won't you favor us with the anecdote that led you to that conclusion? If not, at least the credentials that make you more qualified to make that determination than, say, the hydraulic industry insider.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #11
Rickgm

Rickgm has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemurphy View Post
Because...........
Rickgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #12
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I have seen videos of the simplest of feeding machines already. It is simply a gravity feed system. A container placed higher than the feedee and a tube. Here is Betsy and her partner using such a system in what I find to be an extremely erotic video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcd...y-feeding_sexy
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #13
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Won't you favor us with the anecdote that led you to that conclusion? If not, at least the credentials that make you more qualified to make that determination than, say, the hydraulic industry insider.
Because the end user is not a machine. The esophagus, stomach, throat, tongue, etc. are biological functions and dont operate on a controled, programmable rythm. The subject must breathe, swallow, cough, blink, laugh, choke on her owm spittle, swallow down the wrong pipe, roll her eyes back into her head and cunvulse violently, etc. Not ideal.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
LalaCity
Master Member

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Because the end user is not a machine. The esophagus, stomach, throat, tongue, etc. are biological functions and dont operate on a controled, programmable rythm. The subject must breathe, swallow, cough, blink, laugh, choke on her owm spittle, swallow down the wrong pipe, roll her eyes back into her head and cunvulse violently, etc. Not ideal.
Not to mention the question of basic hygiene. All manner of dangerous micro-organisms could potentially grow in such a machine if it's not kept scrupulously clean.

Something to think about, eh?
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
Not to mention the question of basic hygiene. All manner of dangerous micro-organisms could potentially grow in such a machine if it's not kept scrupulously clean.

yeah, but if the cookie dough already has raw egg in it, why not just say 'fuck it?' and tempt fate?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:00 AM   #16
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Remember when we talked about that machine that could toss little balls of raw cookie dough into my mouth at planned intervals? I've been sitting here with my mouth open ever since then, but no machine!

mmm. raw cookie dough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
yeah, but if the cookie dough already has raw egg in it, why not just say 'fuck it?' and tempt fate?
I would just like to mention that your posts made my day. Still snickering periodically
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #17
Totmacher
Master Member

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
From what I've seen and read human beings just aren't that delicate. Sure people choke to death on small particles of food and drown in bowls of cereal all the time, but the vast majority of us are perfectly capable of drinking from a tube. The more sophisticated a machine constructed the more it will have to take the, "end user"'s comfort and safety into account but, it's the feeder who's supposed to notice and yank the plug if something goes wrong.
Have a polarizing experience you'd like to share? It sounds like something major's happened to turn you off to the whole concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post

Welll, duh. Just like how you're supposed to wash the pots and pans; dishes and flatware; etc.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #18
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
From what I've seen and read human beings just aren't that delicate. Sure people choke to death on small particles of food and drown in bowls of cereal all the time, but the vast majority of us are perfectly capable of drinking from a tube. The more sophisticated a machine constructed the more it will have to take the, "end user"'s comfort and safety into account but, it's the feeder who's supposed to notice and yank the plug if something goes wrong.
Have a polarizing experience you'd like to share? It sounds like something major's happened to turn you off to the whole concept.

Welll, duh. Just like how you're supposed to wash the pots and pans; dishes and flatware; etc.
See, the thing with tube feeding is that as the feedEE, you are still essentially in control. The liquid has a minor amount of force through gravity but so does a bottle of soda for example. You turn it up to your lips but still, your actions and your impluse is the controling factor. With a machine forcing liquid out, even in generally mild impulses, the body is going to be automatically resistant to it because it's and outside force. A gag reflex will be innduced even if you employ a 'mind over matter' approach. I don't know why this is as I've not studied it exstensively. My preliminary theory is that the body is automatically designed to be in contol in this matter. Any outward control is going to cause the body to rebel against it or erect a defense. It's like sticking your head out of the window while driving. Air is being pushed down your nostrils and your breathing automatically shuts down even if you try to override this and breathe anyway. You can't breath. With a machine the mechanics of the body's reaction is similar and please dont ask me how I know this or I'd have to kill you.

The machine hypothetically would be cleaned the same way all dairy farms and food processing plants clean their machines. They run a cleaning solution through them and then flush them with heated distilled water after each use. Still, such a machine would not be compatable with living beings. It would only be for show with properties no more intricate than a funnel and a tube with no mechanical force.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 09-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #19
Totmacher
Master Member

Cool

Quote:
See, the thing with tube feeding is that as the feedEE, you are still essentially in control. The liquid has a minor amount of force through gravity but so does a bottle of soda for example. You turn it up to your lips but still, your actions and your impluse is the controling factor. With a machine forcing liquid out, even in generally mild impulses, the body is going to be automatically resistant to it because it's and outside force. A gag reflex will be innduced even if you employ a 'mind over matter' approach. I don't know why this is as I've not studied it exstensively. My preliminary theory is that the body is automatically designed to be in contol in this matter. Any outward control is going to cause the body to rebel against it or erect a defense. It's like sticking your head out of the window while driving. Air is being pushed down your nostrils and your breathing automatically shuts down even if you try to override this and breathe anyway. You can't breath. With a machine the mechanics of the body's reaction is similar and please dont ask me how I know this or I'd have to kill you.
The machine you're imagining is a bit more than I'd think most people'd go for on a first attempt. I'm familiar with the gag reflex, but the head-out-the-window-of-a-moving-car one is new to me (don't experience it myself). Regardless, reflexes are something a feeding-machine builder would have to take into account. I'd suggest either constructing a machine where the feedee still has to swallow or run the tube down into the esophagus below epiglottis, larynx, and other suchlike structures involved in the gag reflex (like they use in hospitals when someone is fed through a nasogastric tube).
Now that you've phrase it like that I've gottah ask. We're friends, you can PM me. I'll try not to be too jealous.

Quote:
The machine hypothetically would be cleaned the same way all dairy farms and food processing plants clean their machines. They run a cleaning solution through them and then flush them with heated distilled water after each use. Still, such a machine would not be compatable with living beings. It would only be for show with properties no more intricate than a funnel and a tube with no mechanical force.
The machine you would build. Have a little faith that humanity and technology has advanced to the point that someone could use things like pressure sensors, feedback loops, and expert knowledge to make a machine that could be used safely and pleasantly by two willing - and possibly well-trained - adults.
Machines already exist to feed and force-feed people and animals. Sometimes when one gets intubated, it's hooked up to a pump. Someone has got to have called one of those a, "feeding machine" by now. There's also the apparatus used for gavage which - though not particularly humane, safe, or (presumably) fun - has worked pretty well for quite some time. I don't know the mortality rate from choking, but I imagine it wouldn't be too high.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:00 AM   #20
NancyGirl74
Master Member

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Machines already exist to feed and force-feed people and animals. Sometimes when one gets intubated, it's hooked up to a pump. Someone has got to have called one of those a, "feeding machine" by now. There's also the apparatus used for gavage which - though not particularly humane, safe, or (presumably) fun - has worked pretty well for quite some time. I don't know the mortality rate from choking, but I imagine it wouldn't be too high.

Feeding tubes are inserted directly into the stomach and strictly regulated. They can cause infection quite often. Many times people lose weight rather than gain because they are not getting the kind of nutrients needed. Plus, to constantly fill the stomach could be deadly. Another fun little something to think about...what goes in must come out. If you are on a liquid diet you are going to be shitting water which could lead to sores and more infections. Choking happens when the tube gets pulled and the liquid food is not going directly into the stomach. The person may begin to cough and spew their own food into their lungs.

Although it might be fun for some to "play at" or fantasize about...The reality of a feeding tube is very, very different. I hope no one ever ends up on one.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:27 AM   #21
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
Feeding tubes are inserted directly into the stomach and strictly regulated. They can cause infection quite often. Many times people lose weight rather than gain because they are not getting the kind of nutrients needed. Plus, to constantly fill the stomach could be deadly. Another fun little something to think about...what goes in must come out. If you are on a liquid diet you are going to be shitting water which could lead to sores and more infections. Choking happens when the tube gets pulled and the liquid food is not going directly into the stomach. The person may begin to cough and spew their own food into their lungs.

Although it might be fun for some to "play at" or fantasize about...The reality of a feeding tube is very, very different. I hope no one ever ends up on one.
^^ Yes, this. There are manual feeding methods that are administered to people either because they cannot or they refuse to eat. These methods are emphatically unsexy, mainly for the end user. If the person is into it, the best parts of the experience for them will bypass them altogether and you have nothing. Bypassing a gag reflex and feeding directly through the side of the neck or into the stomach will not stop the brain's function in regulating eating. The brain gets signals from the body, organs, etc. and will stop the feeding by any means necessary. You'll have dumping, vomiting, etc. The subject would be killed. It's not like breathing. Breathing is rythmic and can be monitored and measured. There are too many organs and mechanics involved with eating and no machine can take the place of the brain which receives impulses from these organs and acts accordingly independent of free will and at far too random intervals to be anticipated. It won't work.

@~;~~
Old 09-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #22
Totmacher
Master Member

Cool

Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to state my distaste for the tact of burying anything you don't like or understand in (in my opinion unfunny) snark. Personally I find the most equitable response to be not commenting on threads that have taken a turn for the unreadable and let people I don't agree with have their fun or the mods do their job. All this snark-spam really does is frustrate anyone who's actually trying to read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post

Thanks for your post. I have now thoroughly considered that a tube-in feeding machine probably shouldn't be your feedee's sole form of nourishment. I realize that placing a feeding tube is not someone someone should venture into lightly, but I still believe a tube-feeding is something that can be done safely and enjoyably. Now, hopefully we can get back to our hypothetical discussion.
I am well aware of the realities and risks of the process and have no intention of deceiving anyone about them. Just because someone knows what you know does not mean that one will draw the same conclusions. I'd also like to point out that the Funnel-and-Tube style machine where the feedee still has to swallow is still perfectly viable in light of all this.
I agree. I hope nobody ends up needing a feeding tube. Except, perhaps, Dromond.

Quote:
^^ Yes, this. There are manual feeding methods that are administered to people either because they cannot or they refuse to eat. These methods are emphatically unsexy, mainly for the end user. If the person is into it, the best parts of the experience for them will bypass them altogether and you have nothing. Bypassing a gag reflex and feeding directly through the side of the neck or into the stomach will not stop the brain's function in regulating eating. The brain gets signals from the body, organs, etc. and will stop the feeding by any means necessary. You'll have dumping, vomiting, etc. The subject would be killed. It's not like breathing. Breathing is rythmic and can be monitored and measured. There are too many organs and mechanics involved with eating and no machine can take the place of the brain which receives impulses from these organs and acts accordingly independent of free will and at far too random intervals to be anticipated. It won't work.
Again, first and foremost, nothing you've said has any bearing on the concept of a Funnel-and-Tube machine. That's still a perfectly viable design to discuss and pursue.
How do you know what parts of the experience the feedee in this experiment would be into? How are you so sure the human body is completely against the feeding process? Why would you be feeding someone through the side of the neck? I understand that the construction of a machine to feed someone and its operation would be delicate processes, but I fail to see how such a machine is doomed to result in the death of the "end user" before said user and the operator would be able to stop it. Your more dire warnings do not jive with anything I have read or experienced about tube-feeding and if you choose not to share why you believe what you believe I'll be forced to guess and I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a plausible good reason.

Last edited by Lou Grant : 09-14-2011 at 02:55 AM. Reason: removed response to deleted thread
Old 09-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #23
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're approaching this mechanically and not treating the theoretical feedee as a person but rather as a receptacle. I understand that this is a fetish and that some people are into it (hell, I like the general idea), but by de-humanizing the person in question you're fully deserving of the flack you're getting for it. Particularly from actual feedees.

But keep chugging along and wishing violence on those who would dare question your judgement in this. Covering your ears and going "LALALALA YOU'RE NOT INTO IT YOU DON'T GET A SAY" seems like a better plan than actually listening to anything that people are saying.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:02 AM   #24
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Moderator Message

Please note this thread has been moved to a protected area. If you had a post that is no longer here it is most likely under review for potential infraction.

An open discussion with differing points of view is fine. Sarcastic nonsense meant to derail the discussion because you don't like what is being discussed is not. Hopefully everyone involved is mature enough to know the difference going forward.

Last edited by Lou Grant : 09-14-2011 at 03:46 AM.
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:31 AM   #25
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

Quote:
Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to state my distaste for the tact of burying anything you don't like or understand in (in my opinion unfunny) snark. Personally I find the most equitable response to be not commenting on threads that have taken a turn for the unreadable and let people I don't agree with have their fun or the mods do their job. All this snark-spam really does is frustrate anyone who's actually trying to read the thread.

Thanks for your post. I have now thoroughly considered that a tube-in feeding machine probably shouldn't be your feedee's sole form of nourishment. I realize that placing a feeding tube is not someone someone should venture into lightly, but I still believe a tube-feeding is something that can be done safely and enjoyably. Now, hopefully we can get back to our hypothetical discussion.
I am well aware of the realities and risks of the process and have no intention of deceiving anyone about them. Just because someone knows what you know does not mean that one will draw the same conclusions. I'd also like to point out that the Funnel-and-Tube style machine where the feedee still has to swallow is still perfectly viable in light of all this.
I agree. I hope nobody ends up needing a feeding tube. Except, perhaps, Dromond.

Again, first and foremost, nothing you've said has any bearing on the concept of a Funnel-and-Tube machine. That's still a perfectly viable design to discuss and pursue.
How do you know what parts of the experience the feedee in this experiment would be into? How are you so sure the human body is completely against the feeding process? Why would you be feeding someone through the side of the neck? I understand that the construction of a machine to feed someone and its operation would be delicate processes, but I fail to see how such a machine is doomed to result in the death of the "end user" before said user and the operator would be able to stop it. Your more dire warnings do not jive with anything I have read or experienced about tube-feeding and if you choose not to share why you believe what you believe I'll be forced to guess and I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a plausible good reason.
Totmacher you seem to be clinging to your beliefs and completely unwilling to consider personal experiences and practical applications here. I've divulged everything I'm am willing to at this time and I honestly don't think exposing myself further would make any difference so carry on as you wish. I dont' think you will be satisfied untill you see for yourself, which at this point I would highly recommend. Crawl up under your funnel feeding machine and have at it. Seriously. Don't divise what can be safe and satisfying and wonderful for someone else until and unless you are willing to demonstrate from personal experience. And don't forget to post pics.

@~;~~