Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things
Default vore

what do you think about voraphilia? is there anyone on the form who is into it? have you ever dated or known someone who was into it? do you think there is connection to it and fat fetishism?
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've never really wanted to eat a woman before, I'm usually content with just licking them.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

Not to offend anyone who is into it, but vore makes me sick. It is seriously one of the most disgusting things I know about.
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's definitely sick.
Some years ago there was somebody who ate his friend. They met on the internet. One of them wanted to be eaten, the other guy wanted to ate. This happened in Germany. http://www.spiegel.de/international/...352133,00.html
Some people are monsters.

And to answer the question of the tread starter:
There is no connection to fat fetishism. Has never been and will never be.

Maybe the best is to deleted this thread.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:21 AM   #5
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dated a guy who confessed that he had Vore fantasies.

It's one of the strangest fetishes I've ever heard of and was VERY much a nearly immediate deal breaker. It's just not anything I'd ever relate to sexual desire.Although it might not be very openminded, just the thought is a COMPLETE and utter turn off for me.
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The kind of vore I've read about is the unbirthing kind - where people have fantasies of literally crawling back into the womb. In anime it's also usually used as a form of extreme penetration and I remember being on some random chan literally a decade ago and there were a number of guys who were into vore (the unbirthing kind) and linked it to fat fetishism as well furryism I read too that a number of furry's act their unbirthing fantasies out with the help of their suits - I thought that was fairly inventive lol!

As to wanting to be eaten or wanting to watch somebody else be eaten...yeah cannabalism traumatises me - i can't even do zombie movies - and I honestly don't understand the link of cannibalism to fat fetish.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #7
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
The kind of vore I've read about is the unbirthing kind - where people have fantasies of literally crawling back into the womb. In anime it's also usually used as a form of extreme penetration and I remember being on some random chan literally a decade ago and there were a number of guys who were into vore (the unbirthing kind) and linked it to fat fetishism as well furryism I read too that a number of furry's act their unbirthing fantasies out with the help of their suits - I thought that was fairly inventive lol!

As to wanting to be eaten or wanting to watch somebody else be eaten...yeah cannabalism traumatises me - i can't even do zombie movies - and I honestly don't understand the link of cannibalism to fat fetish.
Cause there isn't one. That gainers would want to eat EVERYTHING is a ridiculous generalization.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Vore is awesome! Unfortunately it's extremely misunderstood. Most of my exposure's come from the furry community. As I understand it there are four main kinds classified by orifice: oral, vaginal, anal, and other (absorbed through the skin or something). To simply equate it to, "cannibalism" would be, at best, glib. Additionally the types of vore are further subclassed by whether the, "pred" or eater chews, digests, and/or ejests the "prey" and the relative size of the "pred" and "prey". It's my belief that lumping all these into one category is a sort of "folksonomy" based on the fact that one participant ends up inside the other. Unbirth, anal-vore, and plain-vanilla-oral-vore could easily be derived from disparate paraphillias. There's probably a weak connection between any kind of vore involving digestion and, "fat fetishism" simply because eating a person is a great way to ingest some 500,000 calories in a short period of time. Anyone who could do that would probably be rather large or on the way to getting there . Likewise there's probably a connection between unbirth and fat fetishism as anyone who's even remotely capable of inserting an entire person into herself is, or will probably appear after doing so, rather large . I won't speculate about anal vore because it grosses me out. Something to consider is that this whole thing also reeks of power issues.

Personally I have very little real-life experience with vore. I did date a girl once who used to say she loved me so much she wished she could just eat me up, but never pursued the matter. My vore fantasies lean towards the same-size plain-vanilla-oral hard and soft (chewing and just-swallowing, respectively) varieties and are almost entirely about watching a girl consume unrealistic quantities.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vore. Eh. I do know something about it, as I used to troll the dark underbelly of the Internet quite a bit.

When you're talking about vore, you need to first define whether or not you are talking "hard" or "soft" vore. "Hard" is what the people in this thread are talking about. To me, hard vore is hardcore grotesque. Chewing, digestion, elimination. Nightmare fuel.

"Soft" vore, on the other hand, does not involve fantasies of death, digestion, and elimination. In "soft" vore, the "prey" is not killed, but rather held inside the body of another without injury. In some ways that's an even wilder fantasy than hard vore. To me, soft vore is fascinating. It's fetish fuel.

Paraphilias are tricky things. It's so easy to go overboard with the fantasies and have them cripple your ability to deal in a normal way with other people. My first wife was intrigued by my soft vore fantasies, and indulged me with role-play. My current wife is not, and does not. Therefore, I've had to distance myself from all that. Reality beats fantasy any day of the week.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Personally I have very little real-life experience with vore. I did date a girl once who used to say she loved me so much she wished she could just eat me up, but never pursued the matter. ..
I usually agree with most of what Totmacher says, but this quote was especially close to the root of this matter. I admire his stance and understanding on this question of vore fetishism.

Since it is damned unlikely that anyone will ever actually try to live out a vore fantasy, why does it evoke such strong emotions? This is a harmless fetish, and one I don't share but certainly have no objection to. I also don't enjoy inflation fantasies. On the other hand, I don't expect everyone to agree with me on my giantess fantasies either (even though giantess fantasies are all completely healthy and absolutely normal in all ways).
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #11
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
The kind of vore I've read about is the unbirthing kind - where people have fantasies of literally crawling back into the womb.
Having someone say to me "I just want to crawl inside you and die" has always seemed incredibly f-ed up and romantic at the same time. Heh, now I know it's vore. Still f-ed up and romantic.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
Having someone say to me "I just want to crawl inside you and die" has always seemed incredibly f-ed up and romantic at the same time. Heh, now I know it's vore. Still f-ed up and romantic.
Well, with unbirth it's more along the lines of "I just want to crawl inside you and stay a while." I've always felt it's connected to some really mutated mother issues.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
bigwillylandis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgageny View Post
I dated a guy who confessed that he had Vore fantasies.

It's one of the strangest fetishes I've ever heard of and was VERY much a nearly immediate deal breaker. It's just not anything I'd ever relate to sexual desire.Although it might not be very openminded, just the thought is a COMPLETE and utter turn off for me.
yea if youre not into it its pretty hard to actually understand it and how anyone could be turned on by. i can understand how it would make some uncomfortable
Old 01-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #14
bigwillylandis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Vore is awesome! Unfortunately it's extremely misunderstood. Most of my exposure's come from the furry community. As I understand it there are four main kinds classified by orifice: oral, vaginal, anal, and other (absorbed through the skin or something). To simply equate it to, "cannibalism" would be, at best, glib. Additionally the types of vore are further subclassed by whether the, "pred" or eater chews, digests, and/or ejests the "prey" and the relative size of the "pred" and "prey". It's my belief that lumping all these into one category is a sort of "folksonomy" based on the fact that one participant ends up inside the other. Unbirth, anal-vore, and plain-vanilla-oral-vore could easily be derived from disparate paraphillias. There's probably a weak connection between any kind of vore involving digestion and, "fat fetishism" simply because eating a person is a great way to ingest some 500,000 calories in a short period of time. Anyone who could do that would probably be rather large or on the way to getting there . Likewise there's probably a connection between unbirth and fat fetishism as anyone who's even remotely capable of inserting an entire person into herself is, or will probably appear after doing so, rather large . I won't speculate about anal vore because it grosses me out. Something to consider is that this whole thing also reeks of power issues.

Personally I have very little real-life experience with vore. I did date a girl once who used to say she loved me so much she wished she could just eat me up, but never pursued the matter. My vore fantasies lean towards the same-size plain-vanilla-oral hard and soft (chewing and just-swallowing, respectively) varieties and are almost entirely about watching a girl consume unrealistic quantities.
couldnt have explained it or shown a connection any better myself. its almost impossible to get any real life experience with it very few people are into it and its very hard to find anyone whose willing to roleplay the situation. it connects very well to gaining i guess thats how ive always pictured it
Old 01-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #15
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
It's definitely sick.
Some years ago there was somebody who ate his friend. They met on the internet. One of them wanted to be eaten, the other guy wanted to ate. This happened in Germany. http://www.spiegel.de/international/...352133,00.html
Some people are monsters.

And to answer the question of the tread starter:
There is no connection to fat fetishism. Has never been and will never be.

Maybe the best is to deleted this thread.
And this is why people that are into vore rarely mention it. People that are into vote are not cannibals. There's soft vore and hard vore. Soft vore is completely non-violent and 100% fantasy. Educate yourself before insulting an entire group of people you clearly know nothing about. And actually vore and fat fetishism can go together, it's the whole reason I got into vore for a while. A lot of drawing depicting vore end up with the pred having a largely distended belly.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:01 AM   #16
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow I had no idea what any of this was. I mean i did have some guy years ago on AOL who wanted to roleplay eating me, but I just thought he was a singular odd person and possible serial killer. I never knew there was an entire group of people into this.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Wow I had no idea what any of this was. I mean i did have some guy years ago on AOL who wanted to roleplay eating me, but I just thought he was a singular odd person and possible serial killer. I never knew there was an entire group of people into this.
Do a search with the term "dolcett." You'll hate me for it.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #18
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

I've never really understood the attraction behind this fetish but then isn't that true with any fetish we don't have ourselves? In any case, I hope everyone who has this one can destinguish between fantasy and reality... and keep it a fantasy.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
bigwillylandis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
omg i just thought me wanting to be swallowed whole was weird but now the world just turned ten times worst for me knowing that that turns some people on. but just so its fantasy i guess
Old 01-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #20
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well since I am a firm believer in trying to avoid things you can't unknow or unsee I will take a pass on that.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #21
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah I looked. HATE YOU DRO!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:36 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #22
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
Well since I am a firm believer in trying to avoid things you can't unknow or unsee I will take a pass on that.
Smart woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yeah I looked. HATE YOU DRO!!!!
Sucker.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #23
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Believe it or not some of those pics were posted here in a old thread about fetishes. That thread was some tough reading.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't want to go into why I revived a thread that was four pages back and dead, I just want to say I should have just ignored this and not looked up it up
Old 11-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #25
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I expected to see something I perhaps hadn't seen before... ROTFL I was so disappointed!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote