Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-16-2013, 03:45 AM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you're not shocked by Dolcett, you can't BE shocked.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #27
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
If you're not shocked by Dolcett, you can't BE shocked.
MUST BE, because for real I was like,

Should I be impressed, concerned, or both?
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #28
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Do a search with the term "dolcett." You'll hate me for it.
Help Help! I'm out of rep.. this post is so deserving of rep...
Old 11-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #29
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been desensitized by the furry community. After sounding, nothing surprises me anymore.

Vore is harmless fantasy. I like it because I like the idea of an extended belly, so I guess the predatory aspect and eating a lot/stuffing are the sexy connections for me. I do not understand why some people like the idea of being the one eaten. I suppose it's a way to be as close as possible to the person in some twisted kind of dominance/submission play? It's all good. I'm not going to worry until someone starts chasing me with a fork.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #30
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Does liking the fantasy of the submissive role of being fattened for eating count?

I've always had a fascination of the Hansel & Gretel tale, where someone is held captive, fattened to the point of immobility and helplessness, and consumed (or threatened to be consumed) in a fantastic (not realistic) way.

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Does liking the fantasy of the submissive role of being fattened for eating count?

I've always had a fascination of the Hansel & Gretel tale, where someone is held captive, fattened to the point of immobility and helplessness, and consumed (or threatened to be consumed) in a fantastic (not realistic) way.

Brenda
That's certainly one aspect of it. "Vore" is a pretty expansive (pun not intended for once) label.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #32
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post

Brenda
OMG me too. That is a huge hot button for me. When I was a child that story touched me in ways I didn't know were sexual until I was much older. I used to fantasize about it.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #33
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Do a search with the term "dolcett." You'll hate me for it.
I've spent too many years on the internet and had too many guy friends to be shocked by dolcett.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #34
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I've spent too many years on the internet and had too many guy friends to be shocked by dolcett.
I am so very sorry for you.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #35
boss351

boss351 can now change their title

Hmm... I didn't know there were so many different definitions of "vore"-- I thought it simply meant eating people....

For my part, I am intrigued by it as an intersection between BDSM and feederism. I don't fantasize about consuming human flesh, but I do fantasize about having a "sinister" ulterior motive to fattening a woman, such as fattening her to be eaten (although no cannibalism would actually take place).

I fantasize about placing her on a gigantic silver platter, arms and legs tied behind her back, lying on her belly, which, being huge, spreads out to her sides, with an apple in her mouth, and various fruits and vegetables placed artfully around her sides on the platter. I'd then rub warm butter into every square inch of her skin, and tell her how much I'd enjoy curing her belly into bacon, or how her ample thighs and butt would make for a pair of succulent, well-marbled hams.
boss351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:27 PM   #36
ssbbwstormy

ssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

it seems like theres bigger than coincedental overlap between vore fetishists and ssbbw (maybe bbw too but i wouldnt know ) admirers, ive had loads of guys tell me they wanted to be swallowed or whatever out of nowhere
ssbbwstormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:21 AM   #37
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss351 View Post
For my part, I am intrigued by it as an intersection between BDSM and feederism. I don't fantasize about consuming human flesh, but I do fantasize about having a "sinister" ulterior motive to fattening a woman, such as fattening her to be eaten (although no cannibalism would actually take place).
This sounds kind of like my fantasy flavour of vore... although I do also get a little tingly at the idea of being forcibly fed, fattened up like a prize hog - I could never see myself actually wanting to be consumed. Perhaps freed at the end, like in Hansel & Gretel.

Brenda
Old 10-05-2014, 05:33 AM   #38
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had a vore fascination for many years. I suppose it is the dark side of me nobody (well, very few people) know about. As a fetish or fantasy, I see it as completely harmless, so long as people make a clear distinction between fantasy and reality. I used to participate in a web-based community of vore enthusiasts and found many of them seemed more attached to the fantasy of vore than real life. I felt my own lines grow hazy, so I had to withdraw. I still enjoy the thought of it once in a while, but I rarely dwell on it any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I've been desensitized by the furry community. After sounding, nothing surprises me anymore.

Vore is harmless fantasy. I like it because I like the idea of an extended belly, so I guess the predatory aspect and eating a lot/stuffing are the sexy connections for me. I do not understand why some people like the idea of being the one eaten. I suppose it's a way to be as close as possible to the person in some twisted kind of dominance/submission play? It's all good. I'm not going to worry until someone starts chasing me with a fork.
Being the victim is a key ingredient to my vore fantasies. My fantasies I played out by writing short stories with myself as the main character. Invariably my character would always end up in the belly of a woman, usually a BBW or SSBBW. Sometimes I'd be an unwitting victim who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, other times I'd deserve my demise, other times I'd be an innocent taken by force or surprise. I also wrote a lot of "willing victim" stories in which my character agrees to be eaten or even seeks out someone who is willing to eat him.

Size is also a key ingredient for me. Shrinking of the victim to a palatable size was key so he was always self aware through his ordeal. When you're talking vore fantasy and size disparity and shrinking, the field is literally wide open, so I had a number of fun and creative ways in which the victim would be shrunk.

In all these cases, I agree with Aurora. For myself it is a matter of dominance/submission. I am a sub at heart, and being eaten is the ultimate form of submission and subjection. My antagonists often tortured me and in my stories my demise often served as a venue for entertainment for others who would watch and cheer. This added a great humiliation factor.

I recognize this fantasy is "out there." I realize it'll always be something I keep in a dark closet and won't be able to share freely with hardly anyone. And believe me, despite how deep and vivid some of my fantasies are, they are just that: Fantasies. I can turn them off and on like a light switch and stay grounded in reality when I need to.

I do wonder one thing, though. The other night I was at a local theme park and they had the place all decked out for Halloween. The attractions included mazes where you walk through and witness carnage and destruction. Slasher/horror stuff. Cannibals with their victims strewn out all over the table, knives, people in cages, etc. Much like a horror movie. There is an entire sub-set of film and industry raking in billions off of raising to an art form the destruction of the human form. As I wandered through the maze with zombies, cannibals, live "dolls" and creepy clowns jumping out at me, I couldn't help but wonder: How is this acceptable mainstream but the fantasy I like to pursue is derided?

Really, how is vore any different?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:42 AM   #39
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oddly, enough, I credit my fascination with vore to the same girl I mentioned on another post about early "fat" experiences. This goes all the way back to when I was about 12 years old. After the incident described in the post attached, she and I became quite close. She was very much my girlfriend, as much so as a 12 year old and 13 year old can be boyfriend/girlfriend.

When we spent time together she would constantly refer to "eating me for a snack." I was a pretty skinny boy, and she was a very thick girl (obviously or she would not have been mentioned here). Keep in mind, I was 12, and when she did this around others I found it embarrassing because the teasing would really pile on from boys and other girls alike.

Once she insisted I watch the Little Mermaid with her. She loved Ursula (Sea Witch for those who have never seen it). She REALLY loved Ursula, despite her being the "bad guy" in this movie. She claimed to really identify with her. When the movie started, she told me to pick a character she wanted me to identify with. I naturally blurted out the handsome prince. She shook her head and said she'd pick for me.

In the scene in which Ursula is introduced, she at one point snatches up a shrimp-like creature, who instantly begins to squirm in fear. Two others watch by and tremble. Ursula pauses to utter some dialogue with the doomed creature positioned just in front of her mouth, writhing and squirming to get away. Unfortunately, his efforts are fruitless and Ursula nonchalantly tosses him into her mouth, chewing cruelly and swallowing with a throaty gulp.

My girlfriend rewound that scene a dozen times and made me watch it. She insisted I identify with the doomed shrimp-like creature the same way she identified with Ursula. She said she loved the feeling she'd get when she'd eat her food: it was the exact opposite of the way she felt at school. I was confused about why she wanted to eat me, the one person on the playground who was nice to her. She explained I was the only one she could share these desires with and explained it made her feel good when I "went along with it."

We developed a style of role play eventually in which she would "star" as herself and I would provide my name/voice/identity to a little gummy bear. She loved it all, from "eating me" as punishment for flirting with another girl at school, to me willingly being devoured. Her favorite was when I would enact begging her not to do it. Of course the stories always ended the same: she'd "eat me."

Think about how many bears are in even a small pack of gummy bears. That's about how many times I'd "get eaten" in a given afternoon. She never got tired of it.

She introduce me to fat and vore. They don't have to be connected, but for my purposes they are definitely linked.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...09&postcount=8
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #40
bigwillylandis

bigwillylandis has said some nice things

@happily_married thanks for sharing that indepth memoir of the development of your interest in vore. Its very rare that you can actually find a bbw who is actually into the predator part of vore. You are lucky. That whole story reads as some what of a dream come true of a voraphile. I have dated girls who were "willing" to role play a little. When I have told most of them about it they usually get weirded out or brush it off and don't talk about it any more.
bigwillylandis is offline   Reply With Quote