Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-23-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
Dex

Dex can now change their title
Default Appetite enhancers

Hi, has anyone tried appetite enhancers/stimulants and if so, which ones and what were the results. There seems to be many of them out there but cant find any information on if they actually work. Only looking for natural/herbal and not prescription drugs.
Thanks.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Well... The last few times this thread's come around quite a few people have vouched for the effectiveness of marijuana.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
Dex

Dex can now change their title

Hmmm, now I know why I dont post much these days!
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
montuemon

montuemon has said some nice things

Problem with pot is it also boosts the metaboilism.
montuemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Hmmm, now I know why I dont post much these days!
Aw drat. Hope I wasn't being, "That guy". I've also head some good things about milk thistle and some common spices like Cayenne pepper, garlic, and mint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montuemon View Post
Problem with pot is it also boosts the metaboilism.
Never heard that before. Where'd you find that factoid?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Default Ginger ale with real ginger

Not all ginger ale has real ginger, but Canada Dry does and ginger is a natural appetite stimulant, and also settles the tummy. If you drink it in the non diet form, you get all those wonderful carbs as well.

For women, depo provera is a major appetite stimulant and it slows down the metabolism. It makes your body think it is pregnant when you aren't and thus is used as a birth control method.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Rebel
Long Time Member

Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics

I had very good results from Controlled Labs "Black Hole" Appetite Enhancement Formula Capsules. Apparently it is a canabis-based supplement, but I never had any intoxicating side effects and did not fail any drug tests. I took the capsules for a month and was able to gain 14 pounds. It is expensive, but it was worth the price to me.

I'd say TRY IT!
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:13 AM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Disclaimer: I do not recommend this as a form of an appetite enhancer, I'm only providing knowledge that I've seen with my own two eyes.

Most everyone I've ever met since I was 13 gain a lot of weight while on anti-depressants. I'm not encouraging people who don't need them to take them by any means, but apparently they do stimulate an appetite.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Engorge

I've been using/experimenting with the body building appetite enhancer, Engorge

Lots of claims about it stimulating appetite, speeding digestion, optimizing the anabolic effects, etc.

The main thing I've noticed is the claim "Increases Total Food Consumption". Its all about "delaying fullness". I didn't notice a ravenous hunger. Munchies, yes. But the feeling of "okay, I've had enough" doesn't happen. I experience the other side effects of over-eating (stomach indigestion, acid reflux, bloating, belly stretched to the limit, etc) first.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
Reads4Work

Reads4Work has said some nice things

I tried different things years ago, but nothing really worked. Some medications have side effects that result in weight gain. I've found that if you just have 'one more' of something whenever you eat, then gradually you'll find yourself eating more. Eventually that 'one more' becomes quite a bit. At first though you have to consciously force yourself to eat more. Eventually it becomes normal.
Reads4Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

If you're having trouble gaining weight, go to GNC. They have lots of shakes & other natural stuff there that could help you.

I found out by accident that certain foods that contain MSG tend to stimulate my appetite. You know the old saying about Chinese food.

So do simple carbs by themselves. Seriously, if I drank a regular can of soda by itself (which I no longer do) in an hour or so, I felt like eating everything in sight.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #12
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ravenous is another one.