Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club
Default Button Popping

I work at a theater where part of my uniform includes wearing a vest. I need to wear a XXXL size and even then, on a couple of occasions, including today, a couple of buttons have popped off, which PlumpLin liked hearing when I told her. How do other FFA's feel about buttons popping from their fellas?

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGleason View Post
I work at a theater where part of my uniform includes wearing a vest. I need to wear a XXXL size and even then, on a couple of occasions, including today, a couple of buttons have popped off, which PlumpLin liked hearing when I told her. How do other FFA's feel about buttons popping from their fellas?

RV
It makes me think, "oh fuck, now I'm going to have sew a button back on, later."
Old 08-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

I had the same thing happen with a vest I recently bought. When I'm standing up it looks great. When I sit down every button is screaming and holding on for dear life, begging not to be shot off in front of me and begin ricocheting off of furniture.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Freaking hell man. I hate button popping. I just busted a 6XLT shit! It didn't just pop the button it ripped that front seam about 1 inch! Having no white shirt I could stuff myself into for an interview besides that one only added to my frustration. That said, I think Chicken legs did enjoy the show a bit.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Let's try this again for the Ladies: What do you think when your fella's buttons pop?

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Let's try this again for the Ladies: What do you think when your fella's buttons pop?

RV
Yeah, I'm a woman.....

If you're waiting for everyone to say that we soak through our pants over a button, it's probably not gonna happen.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Broadside

Broadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized repBroadside has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, I'm a woman.....

If you're waiting for everyone to say that we soak through our pants over a button, it's probably not gonna happen.
I guess that begs the question... what does?

Of course there's a thread for that so...
Old 08-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

RV
It does nothing for me. Just another button to sew back on.

You asked.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

........Damn it Melian! Every time I decide to post about my panty puddles you foil me!!!!!!

Actually, I'm a fan of popping buttons, although it depends on the situation. I'm a wg fetishist, though, so all clothing ripping, etc shows off a gain and turns me on. On the other hand, I would not be turned on if someone was upset or embarrassed over it, context is everything.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #10
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I myself get annoyed when I pop a button.Which is why I'm a firm believer in pearl snap shirts.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:26 AM   #11
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
........Damn it Melian! Every time I decide to post about my panty puddles you foil me!!!!!!

Actually, I'm a fan of popping buttons, although it depends on the situation. I'm a wg fetishist, though, so all clothing ripping, etc shows off a gain and turns me on. On the other hand, I would not be turned on if someone was upset or embarrassed over it, context is everything.
Yeah, I think RV is just choosing the wrong boards to post threads on.

The vast majority of people I know would die of embarrassment if a button popped. Not to mention be annoyed, because rather than meaning it needs to be sewed back on... it's an indicator never to wear that item of clothing ever again.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #12
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

The vast majority of people I know would die of embarrassment if a button popped. Not to mention be annoyed, because rather than meaning it needs to be sewed back on... it's an indicator never to wear that item of clothing ever again.
Indeed, if a button pops off one of my shirts it means nothing to me other than annoyance that it's probably getting too small for me. I know a select few people here may enjoy the sight of large men in small clothes... but it's not practical for the outside world.

Luckily that very rarely happens with me, although I have one or two where buttons tend to unbutton themselves on occasion. Lucky I wear undershirts/vests a lot otherwise someone's getting an impromptu view of my bellybutton
Old 08-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is why I advocate taking these things to the Weight Board or Weight Gain Board. You'll get a more positive response there.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
This is why I advocate taking these things to the Weight Board or Weight Gain Board. You'll get a more positive response there.
But most of the BHM only want input from FFAs and they feel they don't get that on the Weight Board. Personally, I agree with you, but I think that's why these threads always end up here. Now shut up and post some more pictures of the blown out crotch of your pants. Geez! Why do I have to keep explaining to you how this whole "you're just eye candy" thing works?
Old 08-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #15
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post

Sorry for the double post. Just saw this. Yeah, that's why I said context is everything. Having a guy put on an old shirt that doesn't fit in the privacy of your own home is one thing......actually having him lose buttons in public.... totally different situation.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
But most of the BHM only want input from FFAs and they feel they don't get that on the Weight Board. Personally, I agree with you, but I think that's why these threads always end up here. Now shut up and post some more pictures of the blown out crotch of your pants. Geez! Why do I have to keep explaining to you how this whole "you're just eye candy" thing works?
I blew out my crotch for you, baby.
And I do understand wanting input from the FFAs, just that this board has become a bit... judgmental? and I imagine said BHM would get a more positive response from the other board.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #17
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

RV
Would make me feel incredibly, incredibly erotic...

Bella
Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #18
SlightlyMorbid
Darth Cuddles

SlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this boardSlightlyMorbid carries a lot of weight on this board

It mostly annoys me because it means I have to get that damn thing back on.

d=_=b Moozik
SlightlyMorbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #19
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Hasn't happened to me so far. When I was a very round kid, though, I loved being able to pop open the snaps on my pants by breathing in when I sat down, so I'm decidedly atypical.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:44 AM   #20
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Thought it doesn't seem like it always works super well in real life, I'll admit I have a soft spot for button popping. XD
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:30 AM   #21
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

Booty Poppin'
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote