Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm the type of person who doesn't like to deal with drama and hysteria. When people begin back slapping, trading stories about what they like and pressing you about your preferences you don't really have to say anything. Just say, "I know it when I see it, haha," and leave off. I don't think it's necessary for you to go into elaborate detail about your preferences when you know that your preferences are not the cliche vanilla ham fest that's going around. You can discern well enough when and where to share. There are some crowds where once you open your mouth you instantly get that new car smell and people start kicking your tires, asking all kinds of stupid questions, trying your patience while listening to stupid wonderings or whatever. I don't want to be bothered with that. Your refusal to go into it need not necessarily be interpreted as being ashamed of your preference, just so long as this aprehension doesn't translate into a road block for you to live your life and date who you want to date. Go ahead and love who you want to love. Date your fat girl and to hell with everyone else. You don't owe them an explanation at any time.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #27
Nordiques

Nordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nothing says your preference like dating the kind of girls you've always liked. I let people figure out on their own if it was coincidence or not, and when asked, I gave the honest answer, that I loved my girlfriends for who they were and that was all. There's no need to defend what you feel if you can own it in your actions.
Nordiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:49 AM   #28
pilotman

pilotman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmRet View Post
So here's my thing. As long as I can remember I have loved big and "overweight" women. I have never liked thin girls that much. I mean I do but not to the extent that I like big women. I'm finishing high school and have been asked a number of times what kind of girls I like because most guys I know are all about a woman's chest or their butt and such.

I am embarrassed really to say that I like big girls. I have never told anyone except my sister who I know I can tell anything and she wont judge me. She is the type who people (if they know her) can tell anything to and she'd take it to her grave. She is the only one I have told.

So I ask other people on this place. Since I am new here and I don't know anyone yet. How can I get over this embarrassment. I have things I want to do when I am a bit older, like go to, if they exist a BBWCon. I've heard these things exist but have never really believed it.

So how do I get over this? Can anyone give me some good advice?

(If it means anything. I have a slight disability of Cerebral Palsy in which I have to walk with a pair of crutches but my mind is fine and I can think and act just like everyone else. I just have bad balance and can't do a lot of what other people can do.)
High school sucks! Kids are mean. If you are different you get picked on. Just find the girl you like and ignore the the people who give you crap. Your true friends will just get used to it and accept you. I went through the same issue myself about 25 years ago.
pilotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #29
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

In high school, though I hardly went around announcing that I like big girls, a number of people were able to pretty much figure it out. They didn't give me any crap about it, though. Disclaimer: I was a lineman in (American) football, co-captain of the wrestling team, and I played lacrosse (though I didn't particularly enjoy that last one much, but it was something active to do in the spring). Though I'm also a total nerd, people rarely messed with me in the first place.

In college, my friends joke/tease about it, but not more-so than anything else. In other words, it's been used in a "friends teasing/mocking each other because they're your friends" way, but never has it been used in a malicious way. Most people don't particularly care one way or another.

While there are always people who are just mean for no apparent reason, most people shouldn't care one way or another. I wouldn't worry about it. And those who *will* harass you about it would just find something else if it wasn't your preference in women, so... *shrug*
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #30
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

I took several approaches to it myself around High School age. There was a point where I felt the need to publicly declare my preferences in order to make them feel validated, because there's so much socially that would decry my tastes in women. In reality though, there is no real reason to draw attention to it specially. Your friends and peers don't need you to wear a t-shirt that says "beautiful women are big women" (metaphorically of course) because all that would do is reinforce them placing you into a category for ridicule and social pressure.

The world doesn't need to hear from you how much you are into plus-size women. The woman that you find and love will need to hear how much you are into her, for everything she is. The world will see and envy.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #31
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default being shy about liking big women

I have and never will be afraid to admit to anyone i love SSBBW's
Old 01-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #32
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think it's something that takes time to get over the shyness, if even possible. I was very shy about it too initially, but over time and through experiences I got somewhat over the shyness. If they don't like me liking their body being soft and full, then I can't be myself
Old 01-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #33
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

My modus operandi has always been to just be with the women I want to be with (if they'll have me) and bugger what anybody else thinks. I did date thin women but the successful relationships were with BBWs, of which my wife is one. That being said, I also adhere to old-fashioned ideas of privacy and discretion and don't much care for this 'confessional' culture where one is expected to announce one's sexual desires to the world (although I totally understand where such declarations can be therapeutic, especially in helping oppressed groups such as gays/lesbians and even BBWs to be comfortable with themselves). My attitude is, I let my choices speak for themselves. People who push me on the matter I regard as ungentlemanly. I know, I know - an old crank.

So I sympathize with anyone who isn't terribly interested in prosletysing for the FA thing. But to not allow yourself to date a BBW because you're embarassed, that would just be tragic - for you as well as her.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #34
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You can count me in as shy person but I'm also pretty naive and when I find I prefer bigger girls I told them to my friends and family. After all if their were my friends and family they could understand (naive told you ).
Most of them didn't understood, which leads to lots of talk some drama, some good surprises.
I was also in high school so I could understand peer pressure as it's not the best period but I was already massively teased and commented by my height and glasses so it didn't change that much and I felt that if I kept it for myself it'd be denying what I am.

Anyway I don't want to give any lessons or advices, we're all different and have our ways to do things so keep your smile and be poud everyone
Old 02-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #35
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

I tell anyone who asks that i like fat women. I really dont care or have time for people who cant accept that. Life is to short to be bothered with people who refuse to accept me.

I hope you find your way too.
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #36
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

All I can say is just be you. Learn to accept it yourself, and as you grow in confidence, you will be able to say it freely and proudly. As you spend more time on this site, your confidence will grow. It certainly helped me.

Also, I'm thankful you have someone you can tell something like that to. That helps a lot as well.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #37
jason_grvin

jason_grvin can now change their title

I'm a musician and something I learned in that line of work really helped me become less shy about being an FA.

No matter how great I may sing or play... no matter how many people may love what I do... even if I paid them all to enjoy watching me... there will always be one person that's not going to like what I do. And ya know what? I don't play for that person. I play for the people that come to hear me and honestly enjoy listening to me play.

I like fat girls. I'm not afraid of who knows it or what they may say about it because I don't like fat girls because it gives that person something to sneer at me about... I like em cause I like em. And I don't have to do or say a damn thing to make that "ok" for anyone else.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #38
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

It looks like everyone is giving you some sound advice. High School sucks period. I was glad to graduate and move on. College is way better. When people discover that you take life seriously then they really don't care what you preference in women is. I came out about my big women preference in my early 20's. A friend of mine that I looked up to told me he preferred big women as well and that made things much easier. I was still shy about it for awhile, but the more I took my life, school, and art serious, the less people cared. I hope that helps bro!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #39
ant31

ant31 has said some nice things

don't worry about what people might say and think big girls are some of the most beautiful sexy and perfect women in the world and everybody is starting to realize it !
ant31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #40
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

God I'm so glad I'm out of High School! I'll never ever say that they were the happiest days of my life. All I remember was most people didn't want to date me because of my color and others would actually tell me that the girls I was interested in were "out of my league". I don't know whether it's the same for you because of your Cerebral Palsy and I don't mean that in an offensive way. High School tends to be a breeding ground for bullies and followers.

What I did was I used my being an outcast to build my sense of defiance and so when people tried to peer pressure me to conform or do something I didn't want to, my little voice would tell me "well those cunts don't like me anyway so they can fuck off"... and then I would say it to them!

Don't let them take away any aspect of who you are!

Quote:
So here's my thing. As long as I can remember I have loved big and "overweight" women. I have never liked thin girls that much. I mean I do but not to the extent that I like big women. I'm finishing high school and have been asked a number of times what kind of girls I like because most guys I know are all about a woman's chest or their butt and such.

I am embarrassed really to say that I like big girls. I have never told anyone except my sister who I know I can tell anything and she wont judge me. She is the type who people (if they know her) can tell anything to and she'd take it to her grave. She is the only one I have told.

So I ask other people on this place. Since I am new here and I don't know anyone yet. How can I get over this embarrassment. I have things I want to do when I am a bit older, like go to, if they exist a BBWCon. I've heard these things exist but have never really believed it.

So how do I get over this? Can anyone give me some good advice?

(If it means anything. I have a slight disability of Cerebral Palsy in which I have to walk with a pair of crutches but my mind is fine and I can think and act just like everyone else. I just have bad balance and can't do a lot of what other people can do.)
Old 02-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #41
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

Just be yourself. Youve got to live you life and forget about the nay sayers and doubters. I was 18 when i decided id be out and ive never looked back. Its great to tell the people you like fat chicks. Good luck and be yourself!
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #42
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

SuperBatAquaGreenFlash can now change their title

Whenever someone asks me what my preferences are, I'll state with confidence that I like larger women (Unless you surround yourself with ignorant dudebros or something, you'll find that people are far less likely to be bewildered by this than you might think (It's only when you're obsessed about it/it's the only thing you can apparently talk about that you'll get weird looks)). I'd advise against being obnoxious about it; everyone has their preferences, and this should go without saying.
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:31 AM   #43
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
..... I am embarrassed really to say that I like big girls. ......
If asked what type of women I like I say: "I prefer them with boobs and butt, I need something to grab". There's no need to tell people the whole story.
Do not waste time to speculate what people might think about your preference.

Maybe this helps you.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #44
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

So... what were some of the good surprises?? I'm curious
And just for the record, sexy boys in glasses = hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
You can count me in as shy person but I'm also pretty naive and when I find I prefer bigger girls I told them to my friends and family. After all if their were my friends and family they could understand (naive told you ).
Most of them didn't understood, which leads to lots of talk some drama, some good surprises.
I was also in high school so I could understand peer pressure as it's not the best period but I was already massively teased and commented by my height and glasses so it didn't change that much and I felt that if I kept it for myself it'd be denying what I am.

Anyway I don't want to give any lessons or advices, we're all different and have our ways to do things so keep your smile and be poud everyone
Old 02-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #45
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I did when I was younger, but it fades away as I got older.
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #46
drew_edwards

drew_edwards has said some nice things

I was pretty quiet about it in my teens and early 20's. I started to become more vocal about it around age 25 or so.
drew_edwards is offline   Reply With Quote