Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
JohnnyFatty

JohnnyFatty has said some nice things
Default Finding the gaining girls

Hello, i have been coming to dimensions for a few years now, this is my first post. I am just curious on how to find the girls who are interested in gaining. my first thought would be to ask girls that are already overweight, but then i consider that maybe they dont want to be overweight, and will get offended at me for saying that i like the weight they are carrying. Im in LA, so i dont know how many bbw clubs there are, and i have a hard time at clubs anyways. Are there any tips to finding feeders?
JohnnyFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
love_dem_fat_chicks

love_dem_fat_chicks has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFatty View Post
Hello, i have been coming to dimensions for a few years now, this is my first post. I am just curious on how to find the girls who are interested in gaining. my first thought would be to ask girls that are already overweight, but then i consider that maybe they dont want to be overweight, and will get offended at me for saying that i like the weight they are carrying. Im in LA, so i dont know how many bbw clubs there are, and i have a hard time at clubs anyways. Are there any tips to finding feeders?
For starters, I think it'd be wise never to refer to a BBW as "overweight". I think most FA's here will agree with me and say they're the PERFECT weight. Just my opinion.
love_dem_fat_chicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
JohnnyFatty

JohnnyFatty has said some nice things

well to clarify, overweight in the mind of the girl who may be offended... obviously i like the bigger girls.
JohnnyFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #4
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

First I would suggest going to a BBW club and or party.
Next I suggest wearing this hat

If she tries to grab it off your head, you have a WINNER!
Old 09-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If that's your priority above anything else, to meet women who want to gain weight, your best bet would be online groups for feeders/feedees. That way you insure a common interest. Being in California you might even be able to find one specific to your region which would increase your odds of meeting someone.

Regardless, I think your first thought of going up to women cold and asking them based on their appearance probably is not one you will have a lot of success with. But who knows, I've been wrong before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFatty View Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_dem_fat_chicks View Post
For starters, I think it'd be wise never to refer to a BBW as "overweight". I think most FA's here will agree with me and say they're the PERFECT weight. Just my opinion.
Very true. You don't refer to someone who is tall as "overheight"
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote