Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-31-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Do you find fat women more feminine? -FA (Male )

I was contemplating femininity last night as I watched BigSexy (not that good). The women in the program were at a fashion show comparing themselves to the runway models. For me, they all looked like 12 year old boys.

Primal fertility stuff and oedipal urges aside, I just find a fat woman more womanly. This goes from merely curvey all the way to supersized. In fact, something about the exaggerated curve and softness of a supersized woman just shouts femininity. Not sure why, it just works for me.
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I generally find fat women more feminine than fat men.

That is what you were asking, right? (cause if it wasn't....I'm staying away from that discussion!)
Old 08-31-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was asking if you find fat women more feminine than thin ones.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I find fat women more fat than other women.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is the FA/FFA board though, these threads have more leeway in here than elsewhere on the forum.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Really this is a question about your internal definition of and associations with "feminine.."
- If you define feminine as including curvy or soft, then you are apt to find fatter women more feminine.
- On the other hand if you define feminine as including being small, then it is not so likely.

And of course, a lot of hetero guys mix up "feminine" with "what turns me on."

In short, I think it is a question that at best illustrates what various posters consider to be feminine, and at worst leaves helps cleave this community and creates a lot of hurt feelings.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
True, beyond a doubt!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

No I do not. Depends on the person.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #9
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingFA View Post
I was asking if you find fat women more feminine than thin ones.
As a general rule, yes. Unquestionably.

Of course, as in all things, there are exceptions both ways. (And of course, much has to do with how the women in question dress and make themselves up.)

But all other things being equal, yes.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find that fat women fit your gender stereotyping no better or worse than their thinner counterparts.

I also find that it's pretty insulting to imply that a fat woman is more of a "real" woman than a thin one.

But sexism is fun, isn't it?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:42 PM   #11
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Do you find fat women more feminine?
yes.
yes i do, and i'm not afraid to admit it, unlike some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #12
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

The statement is too loose to be true. I've met girls of all different sizes and femininity levels, so I think your idea is a little too subjective.

I mean, it's totally cool that you think bigger women are sexier than thinner women, but I don't think you should imply that a bigger woman is more of a real woman than a thinner one.

The word "feminine" is a quality. It shouldn't be limited to just one body type, one color, or even one gender.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
I think you have to define "feminine" first...
Excellent point! Fortunately, the question of femininity/masculinity is easily settled:

Whatever is feminine will end in -a, -e, long o, or -is.

Masculine endings are -os, -on, -as, -es, -eus, and -or.

Source: Smythe's Greek Grammar
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #14
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I was contemplating femininity last night as I watched BigSexy (not that good). The women in the program were at a fashion show comparing themselves to the runway models. For me, they all looked like 12 year old boys.

Primal fertility stuff and oedipal urges aside, I just find a fat woman more womanly. This goes from merely curvey all the way to supersized. In fact, something about the exaggerated curve and softness of a supersized woman just shouts femininity. Not sure why, it just works for me.

Yes, I agree fat women are physically more feminine than other women, in some cases much more so

Yes, it is rooted in biology...gasp...shock
Yes, runway models do often look like 12 year old boys- thanks to vomiting, pills, and disordered people running the industry

I feel the same way you do, and just ignore the PC losers who can't handle a post like yours, in terms of thinking they are the throwaways.

Last edited by Russ2d; 09-01-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
ThinkingFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I find that fat women fit your gender stereotyping no better or worse than their thinner counterparts.

I also find that it's pretty insulting to imply that a fat woman is more of a "real" woman than a thin one.

But sexism is fun, isn't it?
So is baseless judgementalism.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #16
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Mod Notes

Good afternoon Gentle People,

This thread is in the FA /FFA forum. That means there is a very specific standard of behavior. You may find that your post has been transported to a land far far away, I share in your sorrow over this. I can also tell you that if you have a missing post and continue to impress your thoughts and convictions here on this thread in the FA/FFA board, or begin to post in any way that does not adhere to the FA/FFA board guidelines you will receive an infraction worthy of the post which can and will eventually lead to susnspension from posting on the boards. This is a warning your posts will be deleted. Please read the board rules.

As a reminder this is a place for FAs and FFAs to discuss thir perspectives, experiences and to learn from each other. It is not a place for them to be questioned or harangued. If you are not clearly identified as a FA or FFA there is not enough time for this mod to research your inner path and most likely your post will be dealt with as a nonFA.

Regards- ep - mod that makes everyone cranky!

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 09-01-2011 at 01:44 PM.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #17
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAshley View Post
So if you don't agree with the OP, then you don't get a say. Gotcha.
You get a say either way if you're an FA or FFA (as quite a few in this thread have already expressed their disagreement with the OP). If you're neither, then no - you don't get to tell them they're wrong for the way they feel about something. Not here in this thread on this board.

That's apparently what the rest of the boards are for.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:22 AM   #18
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gonna say it all depends on the woman in question. Some of most masculine women I know are fat...but then again, some of the most feminine women I know are fat as well.

...can I derail this thread with how damn HOT it is when a very naturally feminine woman (fat or not) tries to be all masculine but still comes across as undeniably a cute and/or beautiful woman? (e.g. a super-curvy tomboy trying to dress to hide curves that simply can't be hidden...)

The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #19
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title

yes and yes
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 PM   #20
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread is full of shit. Just saying.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #21
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This thread is full of shit. Just saying.
Scorsese86: sounds like you are getting 'riled' up ... hope that you won't be calling in the 'aacociates' on this one ...

[

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 09-05-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: violent graphic
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #22
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This is now a threads for the FA's only ! Please

Going to do something a little different. Because we are having such a hard time getting the the question from the OP. I am going to limit this to the Men here, and those identified as men, living as a man, and also a fat admirer.

To further define the point of this board to those newly coming in, it is a place for fat admirers to explore the different aspects of fat admiration. The continual inclusion of questions and jabs at awkwardly phrased questions or comments is not getting us anywhere. Anyone on dimensions can travel over to the main board to be jabbed and made fun of with abandon. Here we are trying to create a different kind of space.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #23
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Scorsese86: sounds like you are getting 'riled' up ... hope that you won't be calling in the 'aacociates' on this one ...

[img]
Sometimes I wish Joe Pesci would come and fix this place.

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 09-05-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: violence
Scorsese86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:12 AM   #24
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sometimes I wish Joe Pesci would come and fix this place.
That depends if a quick fix is in order -but, I believe Mr. Pesci's "talents"would be better seved at Hyde Park

time for a station break !!

Snickers Party

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #25
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A fat woman is more womanly
azerty is offline   Reply With Quote