Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #26
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscurves View Post
That would be great once I pluck up the courage! At what point does one become a BBW? are there events in the uk?

ROOT: How much has your wife gained if you don't mind my asking? I have always been a little skeptical of forums too, mostly in terms of identity and personal details, I would be reluctant to post pictures of my face online for the moment, particularly working in adult education, but the supper and all the questions you have answered for you on these sites, that you couldn't ask anyone IRL is such a blessing - keep on encouraging your wife to join

PC
She was about 140 to 150lbs when we met back on 2000. She was around 180lbs or so when she got pregnant in 2008. She was somewhere around 240lbs when she decided to start gaining purposely last spring. Just a guestimate, the first time I actually got to see the numbers on the scale she was 275lbs. So she has gained quite a bit over the last ten years, but only about 40lbs or so intentionally thus far. I am encouraging her to join here, there are a lot of great people on here that she can relate with. Currently, I give her all the support I can and she has a great girlfriend to confide in with anything else.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #27
princesscurves

princesscurves has said some nice things

Wow, so she is practically double what she was when you met her! Bet you love that

I can't wait to weigh myself on Friday, I've eaten so much the last couple of days, be really interesting to see if it has any effect. I'm going out for dinner with a friend who has just got back from China, I haven't seen her since January so that will be interesting!!
princesscurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #28
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like this thread. Wow, you've gotten a lovely and wellrounded belly. Go on with eating and growing.
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #29
rootrp35

Quote:
Wow, so she is practically double what she was when you met her! Bet you love that

I can't wait to weigh myself on Friday, I've eaten so much the last couple of days, be really interesting to see if it has any effect. I'm going out for dinner with a friend who has just got back from China, I haven't seen her since January so that will be interesting!!
I'm not complaining
You should make the dinner date interesting, show her why you have grown so much
Old 09-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #30
princesscurves

Talking

Thank you so much Henk, I'm really happy to hear you are enjoying reading about my progress. I will definitely keep updating as I go along

Well the meal was a little odd. My friend has come back from China very skinny after all the healthy food she's been eating over there for 8 months. When she went we were around the same weight, around UK size 12. She is now down to a UK size 8 and has lost all her boobs and curves. She seems really happy with that, although worried how she'll keep the weight off now she's back in the UK. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant and she ordered a salad!?!? I did wonder if I should do the same so as not to look out of place, but I just thought stuff it, I've been working hard all day and I'm hungry, not my fault if she's decided to starve herself to look like a pencil! So I ordered a gorgeous cheesy garlic bread for starter, while she sat and drank diet coke, and then I had a gorgeous creamy lasagne with a side portion of chips, and a huge cheesecake for dessert. All she ate was the salad and she didn't even put the dressing on!! Stopped off at drive thru Starbucks on my way home too for a sneaky chocolate cream and a slice of fruit cake . I am so stuffed now and am currently sat with my jeans undone so that I can breathe, with my laptop resting on my belly! I would never usually eat that much and I don't plan to go down the stuffing route but I really enjoyed the meal and this overly full feeling is lovely

The first thing my friend said to me was "wow your boobs look amazing". So I replied that yea, I've gone up a cup size recently! I explained that I've given up on watching what I eat, and no more 5.30am starts to go to the gym for an hours run before work! She looked really shocked lol! She said yeah but you'll be back on the diet ready for holidays won't you?! To wear a bikini?!? I said no, I don't think so, im pretty happy as I am. Cue horrified look!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #31
rootrp35

Nice, this thread is getting very interesting Good to hear that you went all out, rather than trying to look fit in by ordering a salad. Freedom and being happy's what it's all about.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #32
princesscurves

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrp35 View Post
Nice, this thread is getting very interesting Good to hear that you went all out, rather than trying to look fit in by ordering a salad. Freedom and being happy's what it's all about.
Yeah I went out to enjoy a nice meal and catch up with my friend, why should I sit there and eat a tasteless salad?!
Seeing how skinny my friend got made me realise im doing the right thing, I want to enjoy my curves and enjoy social events without worrying how many calories
I'm eating or if my bum looks fat! Life's too short!

PC
Old 09-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #33
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:

The first thing my friend said to me was "wow your boobs look amazing". So I replied that yea, I've gone up a cup size recently! I explained that I've given up on watching what I eat, and no more 5.30am starts to go to the gym for an hours run before work! She looked really shocked lol! She said yeah but you'll be back on the diet ready for holidays won't you?! To wear a bikini?!? I said no, I don't think so, im pretty happy as I am. Cue horrified look!!!
Bikinis aren't only for thin women. And besides, she won't have anything to put in the top of hers anyway.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #34
princesscurves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
Bikinis aren't only for thin women. And besides, she won't have anything to put in the top of hers anyway.
Totally agree I love my boobies!! Would hate to look down and not see anything if I was skinny! After years of sucking my belly in on the beach, I'm not going to bother! So amazing when you get to the point you can't hide your fat so there's no need to bother trying!! Obviously im going to buy correctly fitting swimwear in my new size, not going to squeeze into my old stuff and wobble around, that WOULD look ridiculous, but a big confident girl surely looks more attractive than a skinny waif preoccupied with suckig her non existent gut in!?!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #35
princesscurves

On a different note, it's my weigh in day tomorrow and I've been out for dinner again today!!

I think I've gained a little this week, although i may have stayed the same with going back to the gym. I haven't done any high intensity cardio though so maybe I've eaten more than ive burned off! Itll be interesting to see what the scales say! I'll take some pictures tomorrow so you can see if you think ive grown in the last week! I'm certainly a lot unfitter than I was in June, light exercise makes me slightly breathless now where it didn't before! Feeling pretty lazy now too!

PC

Xxx

Last edited by princesscurves; 09-08-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Sp correction
Old 09-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #36
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You've got a great tummy and thanks for sharing the pics! As for continuing to gain? That's certainly up to you but it looks wonderful on you.

All the best

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #37
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is a really hot thread. Very interested in continuing to see your progress! Congratulations and enjoy every new pound!
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:49 AM   #38
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
This is a really hot thread. Very interested in continuing to see your progress! Congratulations and enjoy every new pound!
Sure we are celebrating every new pound on your lovely curvy body

<3 Henk
Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #39
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Gaining Weight Naturally

Princess:

Sorry to join the conversation so late but I am really enjoying your updates and hope you continue to share. You asked early on if anyone decided to naturally gain or plan to gain weight and I can tell you I have. Some time ago I decided to let nature take its course and I was going to live a life of enjoying all the wonderful food the world has to offer and not fret anymore about what I am eating or how much. When I began I weighed 170 lbs. and have slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and now weigh 300. Even though I am male, like you I found my gain to be enjoyable and got a bit of a thrill every time I needed to buy larger clothers or someone commented on my increasing size. I have leveled off now and for health reasons have decided I really should not become any heavier, although the thought of becoming even fatter really does turn me on. So enjoy the ride and thank you for sharing your journey.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:55 AM   #40
princesscurves

Default I'm Baaaaack!!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry its been so long since I updated you on how its going, i've been ill since friday and have spent most of the time inbetween asleep Getting back to normal now though and I was starting to miss you guys

So, after a quick weigh in this morning, I am up to 207lbs. That is up 9lbs in the last 2 and a half weeks-ish! Considering how little i've eaten over the last couple of days I think thats a fairly big gain?

Now i'm feeling better i'm planning to make an amazing meal for tonight, I can't wait to enjoy my food again

I don't really feel any different with then new gain, but then I have been wearing my 'comfy clothes', I guess i'll be able to see the difference more when I put on my fitted clothes.

I'll get some new pictures on for you as soon as I can -- let me know if you can see any difference!

PC
Old 09-13-2011, 02:04 AM   #41
princesscurves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
You've got a great tummy and thanks for sharing the pics! As for continuing to gain? That's certainly up to you but it looks wonderful on you.

All the best

Thank you so much. I will try to get some pic of the rest of my body on too but its so difficult as my iphone doesnt have a timer and I don't have a camera!

Dennis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
Aww thanks curious kitten, i'm not far from being up 40lbs can't believe how fast its happening!! Glad you're enjoying reading about my progress!x

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Sure we are celebrating every new pound on your lovely curvy body

<3 Henk
Henk your replies make me smile, so kind,thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Princess:

Sorry to join the conversation so late but I am really enjoying your updates and hope you continue to share. You asked early on if anyone decided to naturally gain or plan to gain weight and I can tell you I have. Some time ago I decided to let nature take its course and I was going to live a life of enjoying all the wonderful food the world has to offer and not fret anymore about what I am eating or how much. When I began I weighed 170 lbs. and have slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. and now weigh 300. Even though I am male, like you I found my gain to be enjoyable and got a bit of a thrill every time I needed to buy larger clothers or someone commented on my increasing size. I have leveled off now and for health reasons have decided I really should not become any heavier, although the thought of becoming even fatter really does turn me on. So enjoy the ride and thank you for sharing your journey.

Thank you so much for your reply BigFA, its really good to hear from someone not going down the stuffing route. Although I have gained fairly quickly, I do think my weight will come to a plateau from me just letting nature take its course (love that phrase!),and like you have, I think I will just gain slowly after tha.
Can I ask you what peoples reaction was at first to your gain? I am finding it very amusing seeing the difference in how people deal with it! I help run a childrens club at my church and its the childrens reactions that make me laugh the most...they are SO honest

PC
Old 09-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #42
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Reaction to My Weigth Gain

Princess:

At first, since I was gaining slowly there was not that much reaction from either relatives or friends. When I hit 250 lbs, then some of my male friends would make kidding remarks like: "Well, you certainly look healthy" while patting my big belly. Some relatives would comment at family get-togethers with "It looks like you have put on a few pounds" almost in an approving tone in that I was keeping up with their own weight gain. And almost everyone calls me "Big Guy" now in an affectionate way. As I approached 300 lbs. my wife told me that her relatives were expressing concern to her about all the weight I have been putting on, but no one would ever say anything in my presence. I have also become very open and positive about being fat such as when we are in a restaurant I will ask the waitress for a table instead of a booth stating " I am too fat for a booth" or when people talk about working out, I will state that "instead of exercising I would much rather lay on the couch with a big bowl of ice cream". The fact that everyone knows I love to eat and truly relish a sumptuous meal, has dampened any negativity that they might be thinking.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:14 PM   #43
rootrp35

Quote:
Hey everyone,

Sorry its been so long since I updated you on how its going, i've been ill since friday and have spent most of the time inbetween asleep Getting back to normal now though and I was starting to miss you guys

So, after a quick weigh in this morning, I am up to 207lbs. That is up 9lbs in the last 2 and a half weeks-ish! Considering how little i've eaten over the last couple of days I think thats a fairly big gain?

Now i'm feeling better i'm planning to make an amazing meal for tonight, I can't wait to enjoy my food again

I don't really feel any different with then new gain, but then I have been wearing my 'comfy clothes', I guess i'll be able to see the difference more when I put on my fitted clothes.

I'll get some new pictures on for you as soon as I can -- let me know if you can see any difference!

PC
Gains are much more noticeable in the beginning. When my wife first gained weight, it seemed like certain parts of her body filled out. She was bottom heavy to begin with, so it kind of started with her lower half and worked it's way up. After about 250lbs or so, she started filling out more up top in her belly,chest, arms, and face. With the last 20lbs, she seemed to just get thicker and wider, rather than just gain in a certain area.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:53 AM   #44
princesscurves

Default Update

Hi guys

I only did an update on Tuesday but I thought I'd do another quick one while I have a bit of spare time

Ok so, this morning I am up to 210. I have been eating like a crazy person since I started to feel better after being ill! Not stuffing, but Im just constantly hungry!

It's safe to say I am officially up to a uk size 18 (us 14?) Now. I bought a dress for an interview in a hurry on Thursday night, went to put it on yesterday and 2 minutes after putting it on it just split! I guess I was sucking in my belly when I zipped it up and once I let it go the dress just couldn't hold it. That was a size 16 so I'm not going to be buying anymore of those!! Just glad the dress split before I left the house.. Imagine that in an interview!!!

I've taken a couple of pictures and have found an old one of me at around 160lbs for you all to have a look at... I'm writing this on my iPhone but as soon as I can get on my laptop I'll upload them

PC

Hope you're all still enjoying reading about my gaining. I'm really enjoying it
Old 09-17-2011, 04:23 AM   #45
mj3200

mj3200 has said some nice things

I know for one I'm loving it!!

Can't wait to see the pictures.....
mj3200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:00 AM   #46
degek2001

Quote:
I've taken a couple of pictures and have found an old one of me at around 160lbs for you all to have a look at...

Hope you're all still enjoying reading about my gaining. I'm really enjoying it
Sure I am very happy to read about your gain. I think your body is really exploding. Very sexy to read about your old pics of 160 lbs. Comparison pics are so exciting.

I am very proud of your results. You're really growing. Very hot.

Thank you for sharing your experience! Very hot and really exciting...

<3 Henk
Old 09-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #47
princesscurves

Talking Pictures!!!

Ok folks, apologies for the delay..busy weekend.

There are quite a few pictures so i'll start with the old pictures for you, then i'll put the new gain pics on

I cant be exactly sure of my weight on the old pictures, because I never used to weigh myself, im guessing around 160 but that may not be accurate. Hopefully you'll see the difference between then and now anyway
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thin1.JPG (67.9 KB, 1664 views)
File Type: jpg Thin2.JPG (100.5 KB, 1660 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (3.9 KB, 1652 views)
File Type: jpg Thin3.JPG (55.3 KB, 1650 views)
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #48
princesscurves

Default New gain pictures - 207-210 ish

These pictures are from this week. This is my latest gain and I am at the biggest I have ever been.

You may be able to see stretch marks on the pics, these have appeared in the last few weeks on my thighs and belly as i've gained. I quite like the way they show that my skin is having to stretch to deal with my new fat.

PC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1769.JPG (34.9 KB, 1658 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1770.JPG (40.5 KB, 1652 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1771.JPG (66.8 KB, 1663 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1779.JPG (36.8 KB, 1649 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1783.JPG (24.0 KB, 1651 views)
Old 09-18-2011, 07:30 AM   #49
princesscurves

Default Last few pictures...

And here's the last few pictures i've taken.

I'm pleased with how its going, it feels very natural and i feel a lot more in touch with my body now. I am starting to feel much less in limbo now I am bigger

I am almost at my first goal of 215lbs now and I think I should reach that in the next week--2 weeks. After I reach that I think i will just continue to let nature take its course.
I am still eating pretty healthily, just bigger portions than before and I actually finish meals now, which I never did. I am finding the extra weight does slow me down a bit in the gym - running is a struggle now as I get out of breath and sweaty a lot quicker than I did 40lbs ago! I've just changed the way I exercise to accommodate this though and I am doing a lot of aquaerobics, swimming and zumba. I feel so sexy dancing in zumba now

PC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1786.JPG (19.9 KB, 1640 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1790.JPG (41.7 KB, 1644 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1795.JPG (49.0 KB, 1639 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1798.JPG (75.4 KB, 1652 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1800.JPG (38.3 KB, 1648 views)
Old 09-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #50
rootrp35

Thumbs up

Lookin great Princess!! I'm happy for you that you like the new pounds and hope you continue to enjoy it.