Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
AgtMontana

AgtMontana has said some nice things
Default What first got you into bigger women?

I would have to say I first got interested when I was younger watching this old black and white Betty Boop VHS. Where Betty is using one of those waist shake things from the 50s that would "shake you weight away" and it was set to high so she couldn't turn it off. And later in the video it gets unplugged and she's standing there Skinnier then a fishing pole when all of a sudden she and the furniture? start laughing and then as she laughs she gets bigger and bigger until her belly, butt, and chest are perfectly round with thick legs and arms. This is probably what set into motion my FAdom. What got you into bigger women? And if you're a women what got you into wanting to be a bigger women?
AgtMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I first began noticing girls I saw that bigger girls had more of parts that I liked. Bigger butts, bigger boobs, bigger legs, there was just more quantity of good stuff to be had and then the girls started getting bigger and bigger. I changed schools during this time and my new school was a young BBW heaven, an excellent training ground for a fertile young mind.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
AgtMontana

NICE! yeah were i went to school it was mainly skinny girls, not that i have any thing against skinny girls its just they seem to be more.... bitchier thats it because they are skinny. cause by all means im not a small dude but im not bhm and have no plans on being one but they were just all stuck up bitches that i think its why it took me so long to finally realize what i really like. and listening to queen probably help a little lol
Old 09-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
AgtMontana

lol literally fallowing the meaning the more the better
Old 09-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
nsandru

nsandru has said some nice things

When I was in 2nd grade one of my classmates was a very chubby girl with very thick legs which amazed me. We became friends and hanged together during the elementary school. That is my earliest memory of being attracted by fat girls and women. During my teenage years and later I dated only fat girls, with a preference for big thighs and legs - to the dismay of my parents who disapproved that.
nsandru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgtMontana View Post
What first got you into bigger women?
genetic hardwiring.
i've been exclusively attracted to fat women all my life. even before i hit puberty, my attention was always turned only to fat women.
in this way, i suppose i could say i'm an FA by orientation, not by choice. i'm not complaining, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, apparently, it's been forever for me. According to my mom, I liked the big girls since I was five. Don't even know what started it. lol
Old 09-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #8
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Similar to some of the others nothing really got me into bigger women. I just always was. As far back as I can remember. Before even I had any interest in dating, larger women just drew my attention.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default I noticed...

I noticed after searching through memories of my child hood, that my reason was because the nurses that helped me in the hospital were big. I was in the hospital off and on from 3 to 5 and i didnt quite sink in until i went for a charitable event to childrens hospital and the same nurses and PA were there 23 years later and thats when i realized it. so in Highschool i dated (what society wanted me to) thin women. and it wasnt until i got older that i realized what I preferred, even though i dont think skinny women are ugly and i would definately date them its just that bigger women have always caught my eye. Now can anyone tell me why the prefer to be squashed (sometimes they go hand in hand)
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
Fat Brian

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
can anyone tell me why the prefer to be squashed
I don't know, did the nurses like to sit on you when you were little?
Old 09-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default no

but i wanted them to LOL. in my experience FAs sometimes are into squashing too.
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #12
jdswangun

jdswangun has said some nice things

I remember being on a school trip when I was about 11. On the bus home there was this girl sitting across from me who was in the year above. She was really pretty but she had a belly top on and she had got quite fat and I was just in awe of her belly. Then I sort of didnt think of myself as liking fat girls but I always fancied chunkier girls. I never really saw really big girls that often. I remember discovering some quite big girls on the internet but i never saw ssbbw's or anything. Then I suppose I just loved fat girls and the more I saw, the more I loved them. I used to try really hard to find fatter girls but I couldnt. Then I stumbled upon big cuties for the first time. I will never forget how over awed I felt looking at them. It was like a moment of discovery where I found girls that I never thought existed. It was amazing. Now I just love ssbbws.
jdswangun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #13
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
genetic hardwiring.
i've been exclusively attracted to fat women all my life. even before i hit puberty, my attention was always turned only to fat women.
in this way, i suppose i could say i'm an FA by orientation, not by choice. i'm not complaining, though!
Yeah, same thing here. I couldn't pin point when it started, but it's been since early childhood. Although it's not like I am not attracted to skinnier women, beauty does come in different sizes.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:27 AM   #14
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think i noticed in Middle School, but once i saw the movie "Shallow Hal" when it first came out i knew for sure then. I thought about the character Rosemary long after watching the movie and she was all i could think about at the time. lol
Old 09-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #15
WickedWaggy

WickedWaggy can now change their title

I remember an old mickey mouse cartoon where he kept feeding Pluto steaks and he kept getting bigger and bigger. That cartoon made me so happy as a kid! Naturally the feeling never went away and as I got older I realized that the fluffy chicks were the bees knees man.
WickedWaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #16
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Personally, I think its genetic.

Or that is to say my penis has been acting like a devining rod to fat chicks for as long as I can remember.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:50 AM   #17
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgtMontana View Post
.What got you into bigger women?.
I don't know.
What made my eyes blue?
But my wife likes that I'm an admirer of large women.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing got me interested; I just realized very early on that I was.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #19
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My friend got fat between Junior and Senior year of high school and I thought she was hot. Looked up the term "female weight gain" on google and found Dimensions through that search.

The rest is history
Old 09-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #20
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Default The answer is college.

College. I knew right then... the skinny women didnt do anything for me. (For the most part, with few exceptions, this is still true. And even then, they tend to be "built" or "amazon" in certain aspects.)

It was a physical sensation and desire, i gravitated towards and pursued the BBWs and they all thought i was cute and funny, but i realized that the skinny women always seemed to have a different mindset "in general" and i rather enjoyed the company of the curvy, larger girls.

And some of the women in college i talked to and were friends with through and shortly after college would blow your mind, they were too fine. Then, of course, we all grow up.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm fuzzy on the details, but I had two different babysitters early on in life who were college-aged, very pretty, and at LEAST a size 24.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #22
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seventh grade.
A girl in eighth grade at least was the beginning of drawing the trait out. I was convinced that thin hourglasses was all I was into. She would classify as "Thick," but still an hourglass. Quite busty too. I never had a chance, but I still thought she was attractive. From there it just continued on.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #23
Fat Brian

I've been giving this some thought lately since I never really remembered a formative experience for me. I kind of remember liking to talk to the chubbier girls in my class as early as the first grade but no one incident stuck out until the other day. I was in the third grade and our teachers assistant was an older black woman, she was probably about 250-280lbs had what we call a shelf butt. It was like two Christmas hams, and one day I started looking and her butt and was transfixed. I started trying calculate how flat the top of her butt was, I began to wonder how many of my Hotwheels cars I could fit on it without them rolling off. I did this almost every day, trying to quantify this gigantic ass in a way my young mind could comprehend. Evidently I just tucked those feelings away for later, I hadn't really thought consciously about how much thought I invested in her butt until the other day.

A year or two later I found a Fredericks of Hollywood catalogue and after it was found and taken away I began to draw naked women, very poorly. At first I drew them like they were in the catalogue but then I began to make them bigger and bigger. They got rounder and curvier, I had never seen a naked fat woman but I did they best I could to work out what things looked like.

I guess I always had latent FA tendencies after all.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I've been giving this some thought lately since I never really remembered a formative experience for me. I kind of remember liking to talk to the chubbier girls in my class as early as the first grade but no one incident stuck out until the other day. I was in the third grade and our teachers assistant was an older black woman, she was probably about 250-280lbs had what we call a shelf butt. It was like two Christmas hams, and one day I started looking and her butt and was transfixed. I started trying calculate how flat the top of her butt was, I began to wonder how many of my Hotwheels cars I could fit on it without them rolling off. I did this almost every day, trying to quantify this gigantic ass in a way my young mind could comprehend. Evidently I just tucked those feelings away for later, I hadn't really thought consciously about how much thought I invested in her butt until the other day.

A year or two later I found a Fredericks of Hollywood catalogue and after it was found and taken away I began to draw naked women, very poorly. At first I drew them like they were in the catalogue but then I began to make them bigger and bigger. They got rounder and curvier, I had never seen a naked fat woman but I did they best I could to work out what things looked like.

I guess I always had latent FA tendencies after all.
People have asked me "Well, why do you like BBW?" as well. And im glad im not the only one who can say, "I dont know, ive just noticed that i like them and the skinny women might as well nto exist." Well, maybe i didnt say that.. but some people cant seem to accept "Well, i just do" or "Well, i dont know exactly why" .. but its true.

Maybe its knowing that they can kick your a** without even trying? (Thats hot.)

Or.. maybe its just that there really is "more to love?"

And, again, in the 1800s and times like that, being big and curvy was considered a sign of wealth, health, and stature. I think thats another aspect we overlook.

Europe is F-ing up our image of beauty with these anorexic, stick-figure women where frequently four of them cane equal one of our lovely BBWs/SSBBWS! (And, in a few caes, five or six of them.) Victorias Secret? Bleh. No, no, no.

Here for good times, a great cause, and a newfound apprecation of all things sized A through FFF (and even then.. insuffucient, in some cases. I know from my gifts.) Who is with me?
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #25
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As others have said, nothing quite "got my into bigger women," I was born with my orientation. As far as realizing this fact about myself, it slowly manifested over time into part of who I am today. My earliest recollection of 'fat admiration' would be in elementary school. There was a girl in the school (multiple years ahead of me) named Tasha. I never had any classes with her, nor were we even in the same school building (the two buildings were linked together via courtyard and side-walk bridge), but I was fascinated by her.
As severely immature young males will do, she was the most popular girl in school to make fun of. I remember speaking up out against the major offender and from then on being labeled "Tasha's boyfriend." (No, I was not lucky enough to earn the title officially through her, nor was I old enough to know any better)

I was 9 years old. I wasn't aware that I liked fat women. I only knew I had a fascination with this girl, obviously not only the object of my fascination but others' as well (there's no way in hell she got that much flak in school without having many crushes). My orientation has slowly seeped to the surface ever since.