Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
My earliest foray into FAdom I guess was when I was a kid. I used to watch the cartoon Eek! the Cat all the time. On the show, he had a humongous girlfriend named Annabelle. I always thought she was cute. I guess that should have been a clue, but I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Nobody really does.
Oh God, Eric, I wish I could give you Eek! The Cat rep. I clearly remember (when the show was being aired) several guys who liked fat chicks specifically mention Annabelle and how much they appreciated their fat cartoon love. LOL

Hope you've seen Chowder too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #52
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Oh God, Eric, I wish I could give you Eek! The Cat rep. I clearly remember (when the show was being aired) several guys who liked fat chicks specifically mention Annabelle and how much they appreciated their fat cartoon love. LOL

Hope you've seen Chowder too.
Yeah, I've seen Chowder too. It was a cute, but quite random show.

I loved Eek! the Cat! I live by his two mantras:

"It never hurts to help." and "The more of you there is, the more there is to love."

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:05 AM   #53
AgtMontana

AgtMontana has said some nice things

Wow shows how often I'm on DM guess having a GF takes up your time. It makes me feel better about myself reading all of your stories seeing that 99.99% of the time it seems it was just something hardwired in us. Being that in this society we are forcibly brain washed into believing that "thin is in" but what we should be spreading is that, it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like its a persons personality that matters. This is exactly what I have told my GF " I don't care if you get as skinny as a rail or as fat as a cow I will love you for who you are and will never leave you no matter what." thank you all for sharing with me who you are and where you have come from, in return I leave you the greatest video relating to diets narration by foamy the squirrel http://youtu.be/Q6nekUuXgRI and feel free to friend me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/henreysiverson . I will try to be more active on DM but for now I wish you all a Merry Christmas
AgtMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #54
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I didn't realize I liked big women until I was nineteen and realized every girl I had dated/been attracted to had been big.

It probably dates back to my first crush in seventh grade. She was a big girl and I had never seen boobs as big as hers, and from that point on I was enamored.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #55
jayduhgr8

jayduhgr8 can now change their title

I have always been a bigger guy and though there are some smaller women who are attractive I just find bigger women far more beautiful. I also do not feeling if I give a smaller woman a hug I am holding a skeleton or have to be extra careful so as not to like hurt them or break them in half. With a bigger woman i don't know its just a lot more comfortable for me.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #56
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Always have been.... Just part of what makes me me
Old 12-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #57
Sidewinder

Sidewinder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
genetic hardwiring.
i've been exclusively attracted to fat women all my life. even before i hit puberty, my attention was always turned only to fat women.
in this way, i suppose i could say i'm an FA by orientation, not by choice. i'm not complaining, though!
Same for me, orientation I mean, but it wasn't until my crush on my fat grandma when I was 6 or 7, i just used to love to hug her!!
Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #58
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

All the chubby girls got their womanly curves earlier that the thinner girls. I think that I liked that. Also the first time I saw a nude BBW centerfold I was hooked. As usual; I was in the closet about it for a little while. I found out one of my good friends was an FA and that made it alot easier.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #59
jello4me

jello4me has said some nice things
Default Chubby cousin

A female cousin about 10 years older lived with us when I was young and she was always fighting her weight. She was a real slut with all the guys and seemingly was always in a bikini - she had a few belly rolls with love handles that turned me on.
jello4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:34 AM   #60
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello4me View Post
A female cousin about 10 years older lived with us when I was young and she was always fighting her weight. She was a real slut with all the guys and seemingly was always in a bikini - she had a few belly rolls with love handles that turned me on.
You admit your cousin turned you on and was a slut to boot. You should go on Jerry Springer
Old 01-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #61
jello4me

jello4me has said some nice things
Default ha ha

Dude what's wrong with that ha ha
jello4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #62
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Speaking only for myself, I don't remember a time I didn't prefer bigger girls. I did briefly succumb to peer pressure and dated a few "normal sized" or thin girls, but eventually. . I had to be myself and have never regretted it.

I am the person I am, and feel blessed to be able to see the beauty in all sizes. It doesn't mean I prefer thinner, I can appreciate them while preferring the more curvacious, and well-rounded female form. .
Old 01-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #63
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

Being born a straight male - definitely helped out with this :P

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #64
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I didn't get into Bigger Women until one gave me a super soft sexy squishy warm hug 20 years ago during a cold winter night. I thought I had died and gone to heaven because I felt like one huge soft blanket covered my whole skinny body & made me feel secure and made my tingly toes curl up inside!!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:06 AM   #65
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

I honestly don't know what got me into liking bigger women. I'd have to say since I was in middle school...because one of my gal-friends was a big girl, and I loved to get hugs from her. I'd always ask for hugs. And one time one of her buttons were missing, and I saw alittle peek at her belly. ...since then all of my girlfriends have been between plump to pretty big. lol
Old 01-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #66
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default A Close Cousin Stoked My Desires

I also had a female cousin who was 2 and 1/2 years older than me and we spent a lot of family time together. Growing up together and watching her develop at an early age into a really voluptuous young woman just inflamed my sexual fantasies. And when she got married at age 19 and immediately gained 50 lbs., my desire for fatter women grew proportionately. As I have grown older and fatter myself, I find my taste in fat women growing as well to where beautiful woman 250 to 350 lbs. and larger can really turn me on.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #67
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default It started with a fixation

As a kid I was fascinated by big boobs. It just grew from there… Literally. It's funny now because boobs don't necessarily mean as much to me anymore. I guess you could say that I am into oversized proportions all around nowadays.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #68
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Don't think there was any one single moment. As far back as I can remember, fat has appealed to me, although the first time I realised I fancied a fat girl, I had just started secondary school, and found myself eyeing up all the huge girls in my year, and belive e, we had a few!
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #69
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title

I think I am just an ass man. That Definately helps. I always was with whichever women liked me until I was in the washington dc area when I was 24. Then i met a bad ass named Emily, she wasn\'t worried what the norm so that turned me on even more
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #70
sanderbwa

sanderbwa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickydaniels View Post
All the chubby girls got their womanly curves earlier that the thinner girls. I think that I liked that. Also the first time I saw a nude BBW centerfold I was hooked.
The same old story for me too. When I was 14 there was a really chubby girl in one of my classes who had really pretty face too. I just couldn't take my eyes off her big round ass and thighs. And when I first saw a nude BBW my fate was sealed for sure.
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #71
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

I born like this i think. I had a fat babysitter and she would have me on her fat lap with big squishy thighs. I was a small kid but i knew i like her and the way she felt. it was comfy. I think thats what set me up for preferences.
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:38 AM   #72
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderbwa View Post
The same old story for me too. When I was 14 there was a really chubby girl in one of my classes who had really pretty face too. I just couldn't take my eyes off her big round ass and thighs. And when I first saw a nude BBW my fate was sealed for sure.
RIGHT ON BROTHA!!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #73
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default NICE a fat babysitter!!!

yeah i had a babysitter also but she was my older sisters friend! she was pretty normal so i didnt get to have a fat one .
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #74
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash

SuperBatAquaGreenFlash can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Nothing got me interested; I just realized very early on that I was.
Pretty much this. I remember being interested in big women ever since I became capable of sexual interest; it just took me 'til adulthood to accept it.
SuperBatAquaGreenFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #75
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I've never really been *strongly* preferenced one way or the other, but I can pinpoint a time as far back as 4th grade that I had an interest in both thin and fat girls. As to what triggered it? No clue. I could go the classic route and blame the fact I had a heavyset babysitter in my younger years, but ultimately there has to be some genetic predisposition involved.

The interest in larger women really opened up around the time I turned 16, which is also about the time I really began to have problems keeping my eyes above neck level, further backing the hardwired theory. I remember scouring search engines with various versions of "fat" and "fat woman", which led me all sorts of places, and eventually settling on the long-since-defunct Stuffed Online, despite being under 18 = P. When that site died, I drifted here.